News
Replying to Patrick Star • Nov 4, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
Honestly I still don't understand why they had to put a sex scene with a woman showing tits while fucking and…
Yeah both scenes were disgusting to me as well. I honestly wish I wouldn’t have watched this show, the whole concept is far too disturbing and graphic for me. I’ve never seen an Asian drama with so much violence, cursing, and nudity? Never! That’s one reason I prefer Asian dramas, because they are mostly clean! Ugh 😩 what’s done is done, but I certainly won’t watch again, and wouldn’t recommend.
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Nov 4, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
Honestly I still don't understand why they had to put a sex scene with a woman showing tits while fucking and…
Yeah both scenes were disgusting to me as well. I honestly wish I wouldn’t have watched this show, the whole concept is far too disturbing and graphic for me. I’ve never seen an Asian drama with so much violence, cursing, and nudity? Never! That’s one reason I prefer Asian dramas, because they are mostly clean! Ugh 😩 what’s done is done, but I certainly won’t watch again, and wouldn’t recommend.
0 0
Replying to Nandazx • Jul 18, 2021
Title It Started with a Kiss
It Started With a Kiss Eng Sub Good Quality
Omg thank you! I’ve been looking everywhere to re watch non- potato quality lol
0 0
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Feb 25, 2021
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
It took me 9 episodes to figure out that Shen Zhe is Grunt (checked the page here) lol ? loving the show so far but the different actors are confusing me so much
3 0
Replying to AJMAL • Dec 5, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
He lied to be human. ?❤️
I was confused about that as well...like why lie?
0 3
On Bittersweet Brew • Mar 6, 2018
Title Bittersweet Brew
Watched this on a plane, it was ok not the best storyline.
0 0
nevermind • Dec 14, 2017
Article 20 Rapid-Fire KDrama Reviews
This was the best (1.0, 2.0 , 3.0 killed me )
10 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 27, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
I love Korean fashion, and how they somehow make simple outfits look so fashionable. I also love their music, feels like back in the 90's when boy and girl bands were all the rage and dancing was a big part of the groups...I love that! Only the music is 10 times better
0 0
Replying to Monet • Jul 6, 2017
Title Princess Hours
Considering dropping this...on episode 17 - should I just finish it? I've made it this far, ugh the delima
I don't hate it, I just find a few of the characters annoying. The outfits are pretty though! Lol it's just not as gripping as the Korean version was
0 0
On Princess Hours • Jul 6, 2017
Title Princess Hours
Considering dropping this...on episode 17 - should I just finish it? I've made it this far, ugh the delima
0 4
Replying to Monet • May 21, 2017
Title Eternal Love
So I just finished watching the end and I'm in love/denial it's over. Loved every moment. Question though:…
Oh ok that makes sense! Thank you
2 0
On Eternal Love • May 21, 2017
Title Eternal Love Spoiler
So I just finished watching the end and I'm in love/denial it's over. Loved every moment. Question though: I can't for the life of me remember if it was explained how Ye Hua was kind of there before he was even born talking to Si Yin (he was kind of like an illusion, talking to her be she didn't know he was there) I figured it would have been explained...
1 2
