News Replying to MinMin10 • Feb 1, 2025
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
I’m on episode 6, am I the only one more interested in the second lead couple’s story? I do like the playfulness…
I like the second couple the best as well.
2 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Jan 20, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
Song ceiling is a good actor but Angela baby is not.
Opinions are like derrières, everybody has one! She is just as good if not better than a lot of the actresses I’ve watched.
7 1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 20, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
I watched First ep 1 and its was excellent🎉 , I will definitely pay for that on WeTV 😊
Me too!
1 1
Replying to Blue • Dec 3, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
But yes. I'm only episode 4 and that's the start of their chemistry and they sure got great chemistry though 👌
I saw it but the video is blurry. I have every app except Tencent, and couldn’t find it on any. Thanks, maybe it will come to Kocowa or Viki again.
1 0
Replying to Apollymi • Dec 3, 2024
Title Painted Skin Season 2: Hua Pi
I haven't seen it yet but according to description i think that it is continuation because in hua pi 2011 plays…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Blue • Dec 3, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
But yes. I'm only episode 4 and that's the start of their chemistry and they sure got great chemistry though 👌
Where are you watching?
0 2
Replying to Belladonna • Nov 29, 2024
Title Crazy Love
Does the female lead die in the end, or was it a misunderstanding?
Thank you so much!😊
0 0
Replying to StacyO • Nov 29, 2024
Title Crazy Love
This one is one of my favorites. It’s so good.
Does the female lead die in the end, or was it a misunderstanding?
0 2
Replying to yuliyah • Nov 19, 2024
Title Moon Love
Very trueAnd the actress in master's sun had the same weird reactions Look I like this drama it's refreshing
Yes it has the plot and even the phrases. The Masters Sun is my favorite drama of all time. I see they did not credit The Masters Sun.
1 0
Replying to Belladonna • Nov 13, 2024
Title Fall in Love with a Fox
She does not have an adult voice! Most adults don’t use a high pitched nasal squeal.
I agree, but I put it on pause and am watching a drama on Youku. I may go back when desperate for a watch. This was on Viki so I thought I would give it a try.
0 0
Replying to Spriggleton • Nov 13, 2024
Title Fall in Love with a Fox
An FL with an adult voice is so very pleasant to the eardrums 👍
She does not have an adult voice! Most adults don’t use a high pitched nasal squeal.
0 2
Replying to Masato Sakai • Oct 21, 2024
Title Romance in the House
also the daughter( actress) , her face It seems filled with botox , do not know . i always use 2x speed to run…
I’m enjoying it now as well, thanks.
0 0
Replying to Masato Sakai • Oct 20, 2024
Title Romance in the House
also the daughter( actress) , her face It seems filled with botox , do not know . i always use 2x speed to run…
Thanks for the enlightenmet. I will watch!🙂
0 2
Replying to Belladonna • Aug 17, 2024
Title Apple of My Eye
Was it as bad as ratings suggest?
Thanks fo the reply, and no I’m not new just Leary of dramas that end bad. I agree that guy is handsome. I think I will watch. Thanks 😊
1 1
Replying to Peephole • Aug 17, 2024
Title Apple of My Eye
Y'all complaining about how the last 20 episodes went scared me a lot. But it was just as expected from a daily…
Was it as bad as ratings suggest?
1 3
Replying to Belladonna • Jun 17, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
Thanks, I hate open endings.🙂
Ok thanks🙂
0 0
Replying to VictoriaMeeks • Jun 14, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
That ending left it open for a WHOLE nother season.....
Thanks, I hate open endings.🙂
1 3
Replying to SyRa • Jun 14, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
added to my PTW list, saw your comment and deleted... 😂open endings are not my cup of tea...
Agree!
0 0
On I Am Solo • Jun 13, 2024
Title I Am Solo
This show is getting trashy! The last 3 seasons it’s getting more contrived. Stop throwing people together and let them decide on their own.
1 0
Replying to evara • May 28, 2024
Title Practice Daughter
is 18th and 19th episode out? where can I watch them?
Youku
2 0
