News Replying to Lovesnsd012 • Sep 17, 2023
Title I Am Solo
I feel sooooo bad for season 16 Ok Soon like Young Sook, Young Ja and Sun Ja are all insane! I am so glad for…
Deranged ballerinaš¤£
0 0
Replying to Chrissydiva • Sep 11, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Iāve seen dailies giving better punishment to the villains than in here. They should have at least lost a leg…
Lolš¤£šš¤£
0 0
Replying to anamtaaa • Aug 26, 2023
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
how to watch??
I watched on viki app, and Prime Video also has it listed.
2 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Aug 21, 2023
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Loved this drama and Iāve rewatched 3 times.
4 2
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Aug 21, 2023
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I love the drama and the cast, and the OSTs are still on my playlist!
3 1
On The Forbidden Marriage • Aug 21, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage
This was a very good drama in my opinion. I would ignore negative comments, because we each have differing life views, and that could skew our opinions. Iāve watched dramas that have very negative comments and loved them. Iāve watched some with good ratings and loathed them. Opinions are like derriĆØres everyone has one.š Rewatching nowš
6 0
Replying to Amarina • Aug 21, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
Honestly haven't watched Devine Destiny but as for why it might have a lower score currently it has just under…
Well said!
1 0
Replying to Amarina • Aug 20, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
Honestly haven't watched Devine Destiny but as for why it might have a lower score currently it has just under…
I prefer to not reply on LBFAD, and I did finish both dramas. And I wouldnāt mind watching Dylan Wangs dramas, I just havenāt yet. I will look at your list and see what you have. Iāve been busy with my artwork lately and my sister had three major surgeries on her heart. She is better now so I will be watching more dramas as they finish. I always wait and then binge watch. Yes, people do try to gut Angelababy on here, I think people hate her for no good reason. I have had people on here try to convince me to hate her, but thatās a no. I quit engaging with them and blocked them, quite rabid people they were. Venomous as a matter of fact, so hate filled, it made me sick! I wonāt respond to haters again. There is no reasoning with hatred, it is quite demonic in my opinion, to hate to that degree someone you donāt personally know. Even if you knew that person itās not ok to hate that much!
1 2
Replying to Optimus52 • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
Itās because of people who stopped watching it half way through and gave it ratings as low as 4 and 5. Itās…
I agree
0 0
Replying to Amarina • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
Honestly haven't watched Devine Destiny but as for why it might have a lower score currently it has just under…
I understand the mathematics of a rating. I know as well that most people do not rate a drama. Even though Devine Destiny had only 400 ratings, most of the people in the comment section viewed it positively . There were many comments about the rating being low. It does not match what is being said about the drama. I watched it and it is far better than this drama. I will finish this drama and rate it in a fair way. I always try to rate a drama higher rather than lower. There was some bad cgi on this drama and Devine Destiny, but I look at the writing and acting instead. The writers can kill a drama quicker than cgi or the cast and their acting. A good plot can make up for lack in other areas. I suspect that the positive reviews on this drama is due to the male lead. He is a good actor and has a very good personality. I will probably add him as one of my favorite Chinese male actors. Thank you for not adding a negative comment and responding in a positive way.š
0 4
On The Princess and the Werewolf • Aug 17, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
How can this drama have a score of 8.0? Itās downright childish and the special effects not so special! On the other hand Devine Destiny has a score of 7.6, how? Only on Mydramalist is Devine Destiny scored that low! On Weibo and many other sites it has very good reviews! I still think it is about driving down scores on Angelababyās dramas! Someone on admin must hate her and if so they should consider their job more important than disliking a particular star! I will continue to watch this show none the less. I was a paying member of Mydramalist, but not anymore. Transparency is important to keeping a site thriving. I like kdramas more than cdramas , and their actors and actresses, and Angelababy is one of the few actresses I like. But on here people try to eviscerate her, and I think it is a staff member as well as anti fans! I hope this site makes changes in not only scoring but stopping anti fans from spreading hate! Oh, and haters donāt even try to engage me because I will not respond!
0 12
Replying to Sia K. R. • Aug 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
CRIMINALLY underated drama. One of the best dramas of the year!!
Agree
1 0
Replying to freespeech • Aug 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
Angela baby killed this drama single handedly by forcing herself into every fight scene. Unbelievably annoying.…
https://youtu.be/jyreArEAShE
1 0
Replying to freespeech • Aug 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
Angela baby killed this drama single handedly by forcing herself into every fight scene. Unbelievably annoying.…
No, itās you the hater trying to kill this drama, just go away and watch something else. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy the drama and Angelababy!
3 0
Replying to lulu • Aug 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
I mean it's appalling to see how fucked up this rating is, I am not saying this is the best show , but the only…
Haters driving the rating down!
2 0
Replying to freespeech • Aug 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
This drama is decent if you remove angela baby. She is just not a good actress in romance setting.
Angelababy was great in this show, Go watch someone you do like and donāt spread hate! Does it make other actresses better if you spread hate on their peers? You dragged the drama with your hate!
3 0
Replying to GreyMist • Aug 5, 2023
Title Woman in a Veil Spoiler
this one was bad but not the worst for me , that place belong belongs to " a good supper "
I wouldnāt watch that due to reviews. I started watching this before it finished, which I donāt often do. To my sorrow it didnāt get better as I watched, which I was hoping it would. I like makjang, but this was mind befuddling, Oh Se Rin seemed to forget her lines and tactics. I will have to really consider watching anything with this screenwriter. It meandered off to Meanderville, and thatās being kind. That was a sloppy ending with no real closure. At least the male lead was very attractive. I donāt often watch a series based on looks, but that was one of the reasons I kept watching. I was hoping for a reverse body swap. I hope for better on the drama I watch.
2 1
On Woman in a Veil • Aug 4, 2023
Title Woman in a Veil
Dumbfounded! That was the worst drama Iāve ever watched! The writer is at fault and whoever advised him. I still gave this drama a fair rating because the actors and actresses did well, writer not so much!
5 3
Replying to Fairyqueen1 • Aug 4, 2023
Title Woman in a Veil
then who the hell was the other girl?,I was so certain she would be the sister not Gyeo IU and Aera.Ah well looks…
Thank youš
0 0
Replying to Fairyqueen1 • Aug 3, 2023
Title Woman in a Veil
then who the hell was the other girl?,I was so certain she would be the sister not Gyeo IU and Aera.Ah well looks…
What do you mean killed her real body?
0 2

