News Replying to eker96 • May 22, 2024
Title The Imperial Age
Please where do you watch this drama with Eng Subs? Or any other translations, (like Russian, Spanish)? Is there…
Youku
1 0
Replying to Greg Dorsey • May 22, 2024
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
Is this it?https://dramacool.hr/drama-detail/fox-volant-of-the-snowy-mountain
Here is the link for Roku. https://channelstore.roku.com/details/17d4ba3ea6f301933693de9b2fc19433/tvbanywhere-north-america
1 0
Replying to Greg Dorsey • May 22, 2024
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
Is this it?https://dramacool.hr/drama-detail/fox-volant-of-the-snowy-mountain
They don’t have this drama, but here is a good place to watch older dramas and it’s free with adds on roku. Here is the link for Google Play. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvbusa.encore&hl=en_US&gl=US&pli=1
1 1
Replying to Greg Dorsey • May 22, 2024
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
Is this it?https://dramacool.hr/drama-detail/fox-volant-of-the-snowy-mountain
I can’t remember all of the series that is why I wanted to watch again, I just remember it was really good.
1 2
Replying to Greg Dorsey • May 22, 2024
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
Is this it?https://dramacool.hr/drama-detail/fox-volant-of-the-snowy-mountain
Yes, to me it is much better. The 2022 ver doesn’t seem like the same story to me.
0 4
Replying to Greg Dorsey • May 22, 2024
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
Is this it?https://dramacool.hr/drama-detail/fox-volant-of-the-snowy-mountain
https://youtu.be/8wHl9NcWJ3w?si=T6GKcx42lvsxumMD
0 0
Replying to Greg Dorsey • May 22, 2024
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
Is this it?https://dramacool.hr/drama-detail/fox-volant-of-the-snowy-mountain
I did watch it before, a long time ago, but I couldn’t find it with English subs. It’s on YouTube without subs, if you want to watch without them. I’ll post the link for you.
0 7
Replying to Puma • May 14, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
What's the name of that kdrama?
🙂
0 0
Replying to Puma • May 14, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
What's the name of that kdrama?
Welcome, It is called Noble Boys on Viki. It’s a really good drama.
1 2
Replying to Puma • May 13, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
What's the name of that kdrama?
After looking on my watch list it was a jdrama, Onzoshi Boys (2019)
0 0
Replying to Puma • May 13, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
What's the name of that kdrama?
It was a Japanese drama on Viki, the name is Onzoshi Boys (2019) It’s called Noble Boys on Viki.
2 4
Replying to Puma • May 5, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love Spoiler
What's the name of that kdrama?
I can’t remember, but I will try to find it. It was not exactly the same. The sci-fi part was not the theme. The theme was a group of friends comprised of 4 guys and 1 girl. A large group of girls that was singled down to 4 competed to marry the Four males. There was a girl behind the scenes in control of the males. There was a fire and the girl was injured in some way and she held it over the main lead. All 4 males were complicit in some way, thus all 4 were controlled by her. Close enough theme to be based on the same story.
2 8
On Ready, Set, Love • May 1, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
This is a remake of a kdrama, but with little different spin.
0 10
Replying to Uvimolla • Apr 10, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
I heard the actor Jeremy retired from acting and I understand after watching this drama.. He is alway in these…
Nana is not a baby actress, she is an actress! If they are young or old it doesn’t matter, it is a craft and a job! He is a good actor and he has no choice in his co-stars. They may have a choice if they want to take the drama. This is the first time watching a drama with Nana, and she is doing well. So might I add is Jeremy. It’s obvious you are trying drive the rating down. I wish people would be kinder to the actor/actresses.
2 0
Replying to Belladonna • Mar 23, 2024
Title Unpredictable Family
Happy ending?
Thank you😊
1 0
Replying to shepherdsflock • Mar 23, 2024
Title Unpredictable Family Spoiler
The finale was worth watching this series, even if I spent a good deal of time yelling at these characters throughout…
Happy ending?
1 2
Replying to LA_Drama Fan • Mar 22, 2024
Title Unpredictable Family
So they followed up yesterday's excellent (for them) episode with another clunker. At least they stayed true to…
Exactly! In Makjang Land she can grow a new liver in time😂🤣😂
0 0
Replying to minjoo_says • Mar 21, 2024
Title Intern Female Constable
only Chinese subs on youku
Ok🙂
0 0
Replying to minjoo_says • Mar 12, 2024
Title Intern Female Constable
only Chinese subs on youku
Just choose auto translate.
0 2
Replying to PJ Phani • Mar 6, 2024
Title Rapture and Found
Where to watch this with eng subs?
Youku with auto subs.
0 0
