Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location: Ashwiyaa
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2017
Replying to Winter • Jan 30, 2024
The ratings are low because of a few reasons:1. Fangirls think the FL is ugly for Cha Eun Woo.2. The drama did…
True! I will be watching it.
1 0
Replying to chismg10 • Jan 8, 2024
Title Fight Song
Tiene final feliz? Por favor marca como 'spoiler' tu respuesta, gracias!
Thank you
1 0
On Keep Running Nature Season • Jan 6, 2024
I won’t watch without Angelababy, this side season or any season. Keep Running has really gone down since the original cast started leaving. Its days are numbered as a show. There are only two original cast members left.
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Dec 21, 2023
Person Angelababy
If she gets canceled:( I am done with cdramas!
Me too!
1 0
Replying to idk • Dec 12, 2023
oh never mind found out in end .. cute ending though :)
Thank you
1 0
On I Am Solo • Dec 7, 2023
Title I Am Solo
Well that was a disappointment! They didn’t let them choose their partners enough, thus only one couple!
1 0
Replying to Mstique • Oct 14, 2023
Why can’t you stand his face?
As an aside, the purpose of mydramalist is to discuss the dramas. It is not to eviscerate the actors/actresses. Of course you can do the above, but it just shows your mentality!
2 6
Replying to Mstique • Oct 14, 2023
Why can’t you stand his face?
What a childish vindictive comment! We all know the tongue is the evilest part of the body! Yes, gossip is all you are spreading and you do not know the truth of the situation, you were not there! And a quote for you and all your like………. “Just one more thing,” the wise man said. “Go now and gather up all the feathers.”

“But that’s impossible. The wind has already scattered them.”

“Precisely,” he answered. “And though you may truly wish to correct the evil you have done, it is as impossible to repair the damage done by your words as it is to recover the feathers. Your words are out there in the marketplace, spreading hate, even as we speak.”

How interesting it is that we, as human beings, so quick to believe the bad that others say about someone; so accepting of the “news” contained in print and television tabloids, and so ready to assume the worst regarding another’s actions, actually allow ourselves to believe that the evil “we” spread about someone won’t really matter. Incredible that we can’t seem to immediately and resolutely accept the fact that the gossip we speak can — and often does — significant damage to that person.
3 8
Replying to Mstique • Oct 14, 2023
Why can’t you stand his face?
You are too invested in this gossip, like it’s your life! And no you don’t have power over anyone’s mind, unless they are like minded!
5 10
Replying to Mstique • Oct 13, 2023
Why can’t you stand his face?
So you want to keep people from watching a good drama with other actors because you hate him? I don’t know who he is, I won’t let that keep me from watching this drama. So, he did something wrong! Have you never done any wrong? I would bet you have and you don’t want people to hate you. So stop trying to derail a drama because of one actor! He and the girlfriend were both wrong. That was a private matter that should not have been shared with the public. How did that help her to air that he cheated? Frankly I just want to watch the drama and see other people’s opinions of …. the drama, not the actors personal info!
4 14
Replying to magic miami • Oct 6, 2023
Title I Am Solo
Agree with you. It's been the worse season. Through half of the season, I found myself forwarding. Hopefully the…
I’m glad that I’m not the only one. They had three Psychotic women on this time. They spent a lot of filming time on the main antagonist. I hope for better next time.
2 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Oct 5, 2023
Title I Am Solo
yes... it feels like the PD hired a contestant to play the role of a villainess to cause drama, love triangles…
Well said!
0 0
On I Am Solo • Oct 5, 2023
Title I Am Solo
This was the worse season ever. Season 16 should have been intervened upon! The gossip ruined it and I hope Ok Soon finds a nice guy. Maybe someone watching will pursue her.
4 5
On Night after Night • Sep 17, 2023
Found this rewatch gem on viki, via KOCOWA of course. I watched on DramaFever the first time round. It’s an oldie but a goodie, been searching to rewatch for a long time. Two of my fav actors and then some. I wish DramaFever would make a comeback!
1 0