News
Replying to idk • Aug 2, 2023
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
oh never mind found out in end .. cute ending though :)
Did she?
0 2
Replying to Valier • Jul 24, 2023
Title Ruby Ring
Nice drama except for the ending. I had hoped for a different outcome...
Could you tell me who ends up with who? I hate bad endings. I just found this and want to watch, but not if wrong girl ends up with the male lead.
0 0
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Jul 21, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
What was that cliffhanger at the end of ep 26 !!!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhh I'm gonna waiting die until tomorrow!!!!! š¢š¢š¢š¢She's…
Thatās why I quit watching until they all drop. I usually only watch when they all drop, but I waited so long for this drama to air.
0 0
Replying to Cheshire • Jul 20, 2023
Title Twilight
is it that bad ?
No! Itās not bad.
1 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jul 12, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
They are both over the top obsessed, and it keeps me watching. Sometimes I use my my fast forward trigger though.…
Welcome to use it all you want. š
1 0
Replying to Flora • Jul 11, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
For those who enjoy watching this drama, you can rate each episode under the āEpisode Guideā to help improve…
The problem is all the haters on here driving rating down. The people that like it are not rating it. I wish people would rate it well because it deserves more than 7.7 rating. I wish we could see who rated it and the anti fans names. I wish they would make a change to the rating system. Ray Ma and Angelababy are doing great and so are the secondary leads, actually all the cast are doing great.
4 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 11, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
Is it me or is Yinfeng crazy for cuckoo puffs? I mean, I feel like he is more on the dark side then anyone. And…
They are both over the top obsessed, and it keeps me watching. Sometimes I use my my fast forward trigger though. She is delusional and fell in love with no regard to the recipients feelings. I guess itās like my Aunt Hazel said: Love is like the morning dew it would just as soon fall on a pile of cat mess as a morning glory. She didnāt like one of my fellas and said this to me often. Well she was right, he was more into himself than me. Thatās how I feel about the female lead, I wish Yinfeng would give her the finger, lol. Just waiting to see what the both of them do next.šš¤£
4 2
Replying to Belladonna • Jul 11, 2023
Title Twilight
She is great.
Itās a good drama and I like the female lead, but itās your choice.
1 0
Replying to jojonua • Jul 11, 2023
Title Twilight
wanted to watch this so much, but I just can't with the FL, can't pinpoint exactly what, but just can't.
She is great.
0 3
Replying to Belladonna • Jul 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
People that hate the main leads and are driving the ratings down! If MyDramaList had a rating system check it…
Me as well!š
2 0
Replying to Schimofinnie • Jul 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
I am enjoying, but donāt expect a masterpiece. Also, I chose to watching this over the longest promise is because…
Please rate it if you havenāt.š
1 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jul 10, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
Why is the rating so low. This is throughly enjoyable!
People that hate the main leads and are driving the ratings down! If MyDramaList had a rating system check it would be great. But I also think someone on the staff hates Angelababy. If there was a systems check it would be great. I have complained about the hate towards actresses before and nothing happened. Especially Angelababy, and I know we have a right to like or dislike someone, but hatred is too much! These actors and actresses in Cdramas donāt get paid that much and they work hard to improve. I quit even commenting because the vultures on here try to attack you unless you are praising their favs. Also most of the people that like it are not rating it at all. My opinion, and I will not respond to hate comments.
7 3
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Jul 6, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
Did you watch ep 12 ? A hidden prophecy is revealed and says that the fallen god doesn't care for the 3 realms…
People usually are attracted from the start, itās like that in all of these type dramas. So, why trash this drama? If you quit watching why not move on to one you like? There are people that like this drama, me for instance! I donāt go on all the dramas I donāt like and trash them.
6 2
Replying to TrippleR7 • Jul 6, 2023
Title Twilight
Lmaoā¦.
I see you are here trashing another of Angelababys dramas.
0 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Jul 6, 2023
Title Twilight
Just feel Angela is a little too mature in school uniform . Her smile lines are pretty obvious š
All of the dramas do this! Even 50 yr olds, at least she looks very young.
0 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Jul 6, 2023
Title Twilight
Just feel Angela is a little too mature in school uniform . Her smile lines are pretty obvious š
All of the dramas do this! Even 50 yr olds, at least she looks very young.
0 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Jul 6, 2023
Title Twilight
Just feel Angela is a little too mature in school uniform . Her smile lines are pretty obvious š
All of the dramas do this! Even 50 yr olds, at least she looks very young.
0 0
Replying to hailey • Jul 5, 2023
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
can anyone give me the link of this in wetv or iqiyi? i cant seem to find it
Itās on viki the link follows. https://www.viki.com/tv/37655c-the-long-ballad
0 0
Replying to Peachey Blossom • Jul 4, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
ęå¦éŖ (Moon Like Snow) - ęØé¢ (Angelababy)ćå°ē¼ Divine DestinyćChi/Eng/Pinyin lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dACc2oSn-fY
Thank youā¤ļø
0 1
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Jul 4, 2023
Title Everlasting Longing Spoiler
I'm currently watching Divine destiny with her. She's amazing and her role as a demon in disguise is very tragic
I donāt think it will be a tragic ending. Thatās my opinion, they always have to have angst to draw you in. Itās the same in all Cdramas Iāve watched. It aināt over til the fat lady sings, as the saying goes.
1 1
