Editorials
On The Detectives' Adventures Season 3 • Apr 27, 2023
Title The Detectives' Adventures Season 3
This does not look good this year! I won’t watch.
0 1
On Keep Running Season 11 • Apr 26, 2023
Title Keep Running Season 11
Not impressed so far!
2 3
Replying to Belladonna • Apr 21, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Do they end up as a couple?
Thanks for your reply.😊
0 0
Replying to TennisGirl • Apr 20, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
One of the best dramas ive seen in a while. Its totally worth the watch
Do they end up as a couple?
0 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Apr 19, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I'm only on episode 3, but i can already tell this drama was made for female audiences just like most of them.…
Yep!
0 0
Replying to Belladonna • Apr 18, 2023
Title Madame Antoine
This drama was 6 yrs ago, so the ML was in his 20s in this drama. Why put out so much hate to deter others from…
I agree to that, but I stilled liked the drama.
0 0
On Lucky Romance • Apr 16, 2023
Title Lucky Romance
Hwang Jung Eum dressed the tackiest, just wow! I loved this drama but her clothing choices were not it!
6 0
On Band of Sisters • Apr 12, 2023
Title Band of Sisters
This is a roller coaster ride of angst! I’m at episode 63 and the bad guys rode all the episodes to the top, and then got popcorn! Wow! Still I can’t turn away, I will ride it on out. I hope the ending has at least one feel good moment. This is truly makjang!
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 8, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
Interesting. How's the romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 7, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
Interesting. How's the romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
Was it a happy ending?
0 2
On Jesseca Liu • Feb 28, 2023
Person Jesseca Liu
Why are all her dramas not on here?
0 0
Replying to Claire • Feb 26, 2023
Title Gold Mask
well the 20 first episodes are really strong, she cries and she has to face so many bad things, I couldn’t watch…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Belladonna • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love under the Full Moon
Is this open ended, or do the leads end up together for sure?
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Ash • Feb 5, 2023
Title Love under the Full Moon
I really liked this show and the story where Chu Xia can time travel and it was the time when full moon occured…
Is this open ended, or do the leads end up together for sure?
0 2
Replying to Lifunia • Jan 31, 2023
Title Style
Where can I watch this?
Viki
1 0
Replying to DragonballMerchandise • Jan 28, 2023
Title Style
It was a good drama. I don't quite understand why it has so low rating.
Apply your rating and it will help. Anti fans down rate things on here all the time.
0 0
Replying to ckdlxksi • Jan 10, 2023
Title May I Help You?
Yes, the main leads end up together
Thanks
0 0
Replying to MidnightKnight • Jan 9, 2023
Title Iljimae
Impossible to find with eng sub. Japanese DVD exists:https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A1-DVD-%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%89%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3/dp/B000A38Q5I
Viki and KOCOWA
0 0
Replying to ckdlxksi • Jan 7, 2023
Title May I Help You? Spoiler
Yes, the main leads end up together
Are they both dead?
1 2
Replying to Belladonna • Jan 4, 2023
Title The Secret House
Also available on Viki Plus.
Welcome❤️
0 0
