Editorials
Replying to Meng Po • Jul 3, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
It's the old one, probably machine translated from the Chinese. New English isn't any better "The story of how…
Thank youš
0 0
Replying to Rhea • Jul 3, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
why the raiting so low i wanna start the drama after exams
The rating is low because people purposely rate it low so that no one watches. Donāt pay attention to ratings and read the comments of people who actually watch it. Most of those ratings are from people that have not even watched a whole episode. They rate it low because they donāt like the cast! Itās childish and hatful to do this, to these actors it is a job. To the people bashing it they have nothing to lose and have no consequences.
6 1
Replying to Noy_cha80 • Jun 30, 2023
Title Twilight
She is depressed. She comes from not so great family and mainly her father. I guess he created a big mess (debts)for…
Thanks š
0 0
Replying to Noy_cha80 • Jun 30, 2023
Title Twilight
She is depressed. She comes from not so great family and mainly her father. I guess he created a big mess (debts)for…
Thanks for the explanation.š
0 2
On Gone with the Rain • Jun 29, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
Zhang Nan will be added as one of my fav Chinese actresses. Iāve seen 2 of her dramas and love them!
5 0
Replying to Meng Po • Jun 29, 2023
Title Twilight
So 4 ep today, 2 eps per day, until 13 th July. From 13 th July 1 ep. on Thursday , Friday and Saturday. Hope…
Thank youš
1 0
Replying to Pukka • Jun 29, 2023
Title Twilight
I have watched 4 episodes and I can tell you I understood nothing. I mean nothing at all. Angelababy looks depressed…
She can only act within the parameters set by the character, part of it is depression, as with any drama under this tag. Give the actors time to sort themselves. Most under this tag have depression and angst. Since there is romance I assume eventually there will be a degree of happiness. So, donāt lose hope the drama just started. I think she had past trauma, and is sorting it as she counsels her patients. if anyone has read the novel I would love their input.
1 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jun 19, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
I hope they do end up as a couple, they are both attractive, and that is what Chinese romance drama is about.…
I feel that way about Yang Zi as well.
0 0
On Zhang Nan • Jun 12, 2023
Person Zhang Nan
This actress is very cute! Her acting is good as well.
0 0
Replying to SilentEyes • Jun 11, 2023
Title Hello There Spoiler
Is it sad ending?
Itās a good drama and some say it is a happy ending, it just wasnāt that clear to me. Watch it and tell me what you think.
3 1
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Jun 10, 2023
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
Why does the female lead wear the same ugly gown and same ugly hairstyle?
3 3
Replying to SilentEyes • Jun 10, 2023
Title Hello There Spoiler
Is it sad ending?
Not sure how to decipher the ending, I guess you could say happy. They never made clear that she was truly cured. It insinuates the cure though, I hate ambiguity on any level. She woke up and was with him and I assume there was a cure.
3 4
Replying to Greg Dorsey • Jun 4, 2023
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
Is this it?https://dramacool.hr/drama-detail/fox-volant-of-the-snowy-mountain
Thank you!š
0 9
Replying to Ghost King He Simu • May 30, 2023
Title Prosecution Elite
Itās on WeTV now but not on the Tencent app. I could only view the teasers. Iām watching on WeTv but canāt…
Welcome and I donāt like small screen either.
0 0
Replying to Ghost King He Simu • May 29, 2023
Title Prosecution Elite
Itās on WeTV now but not on the Tencent app. I could only view the teasers. Iām watching on WeTv but canāt…
Buy an Onn. Streaming Box, it will cast it to your tv. They are around 19$ plus tax in us. It works like Chromecast, only cheaper and has a remote. You will need a smart tv that allows casting.
1 2
On Hello There • May 22, 2023
Title Hello There Spoiler
So sick of ambiguous and or unhappy endings of Chinese dramas. There was never a clear understanding of her being cured. The plot was crap, the writers need to go back to school!
3 6
Replying to Queen Love • May 2, 2023
Title Revenge from the Past
You should watch my name is Busaba.
I watch drama, Cdramas, jdramas and lakhorns. I love kdramas the most. I have a long list of dramas I have watched under my lists. My favorite is āGoblinā and it is a Korean Drama or kdrama, next fav is , āMasters Sunā, and itās Korean drama. Next fav is ,ā Pitsawat (2016)ā, it is a Thai drama or lakhorns. I will try to find the ones you recommended, and thank you.š posting a couple clips, of previews. YouTube https://youtu.be/-oHmTjbHaCc , https://youtu.be/P-kQ0xwkAMI , https://youtu.be/UqW7x8-2Hok .
0 0
Replying to Queen Love • May 1, 2023
Title Revenge from the Past
You should watch my name is Busaba.
I did and I liked it,thanks. Any more recommends?š
0 2
Replying to wj6 • May 1, 2023
Title Sword Snow Stride
as many times as iāve rewatched this and donāt get me wrong, i love this drama, but one thing always bothers…
I thought I was the only one! If you will also notice a lot of them are sway-backed, and limp as well.
2 1
Replying to stevenchen • Apr 29, 2023
Title Keep Running Season 11
Ya I think they need more games that has an impact and like mystery around it. From when zhou shen joined to now…
Agree about the games, the director needs to rethink! I like Zhou Shen , Angelababy and Bailu. I wish they booked more diverse celebrities as well. I really like Cai Xukun and wish he was back.
1 0
