Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Sassy Tomato1
Replying to Acrobit12 • 3 hours ago
I couldn't believe the d*mn marquis. I thought he was a decent guy. "You are married for life, too effing…
yeah🤣 🤣
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • 3 hours ago
I couldn't believe the d*mn marquis. I thought he was a decent guy. "You are married for life, too effing…
I KNOW, RIGHT?! And he seemed to like our girl so much too! I guess the power game was just too overwhelming for him
1 2
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • 3 hours ago
Man! What a fvcked up community. Terrible families with their terrible wives and concubines scheming and plotting…
Yeah, it’s a mess šŸ˜‚ We don’t even know who needs therapy first!
0 0
Replying to AlmaHannen • 3 hours ago
The wives and concubines scheming one after the other. I wonder what the secret of the father is. His family is…
100% — you’re spot on!
0 0
Replying to La Gata • 4 hours ago
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
Girl, please don’t do that .. Let her be. I think she’s just missing the point a little… there’s really no need to take it that seriously. Peace! LOL. Let’s just enjoy the drama and have fun with it without reading too much into each other’s commentsāœŒļøā¤ļø
0 1
Replying to La Gata • 4 hours ago
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
LORD… girl, I guess English isn’t your first language .. We call this a metaphor. In formal English, it means: ā€œEvery time you start talking with that nasty/disrespectful mouth of yours, I hope someone shuts you up.ā€

But in slang, or just the way we casually talk, we say: ā€œAnd every time you open that dirty-ass mouth, I hope somebody around you slaps you right back into silence.ā€

Anyway, I hope that clears it up and doesn’t mislead you next time. šŸ˜‚ Don’t just assume what someone means — ask first!
1 1
Replying to onmyway123 • 6 hours ago
YEAH… she already said YES! I agree 100%! šŸ˜‚ He didn’t even need the decree for the marriage — he used…
Someone assured me we’re getting it in a flashback in Ep 25! šŸ˜‚ I really hope they’re right because I CAN’T WAIT! LOL
1 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • 6 hours ago
yes, I've been feeling robbed all through this drama but then each time Xu Kai shows up, I forget I was robbed…
Think about it this way — you’re STILL enjoying more than 50% of the episodes, so I’d say it’s a WIN! ā¤ļø Sure, it’s frustrating when your favorite character doesn’t get the screen time or share of the story he deserves, especially when you KNOW how much more they could’ve done with Shen Run. 😭

But sis… we’re here now, we got some amazing scenes, and we’re still having fun with it! So forget about this robbery for a minute and just enjoy the ride!ā¤ļø
0 0
Replying to AlmaHannen • 6 hours ago
The wives and concubines scheming one after the other. I wonder what the secret of the father is. His family is…
Yeahhh! We STILL don’t know the secret of that mirror!
1 2
Replying to La Gata • 6 hours ago
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
Violence??? šŸ˜‚ I only wished her some pain, tears, and a little karma — nothing she hasn’t been dishing out to everyone else! šŸ˜‚ But after reading your comment… LOL, now I’m thinking emotional payback isn’t nearly enough. This woman might need a HARD lesson in consequences.
2 3
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 6 hours ago
"Your (jerk Xie) family and Lie family are willing to let such a gem be sullied.But I cannot bear to see the…
YEAH… she already said YES! I agree 100%! šŸ˜‚
He didn’t even need the decree for the marriage — he used it to send a WHOLE DIFFERENT MESSAGE: You people can scheme, object and play your little family games all you want but when the Emperor speaks, you KNEEL....

AND… did you SEE the way she was looking at him?!
That was more than gratitude… more than just love. It was like all this time she thought she wanted one thing, one goal, one life… and then suddenly it hit her: THIS is what I really want… this man, and ONLY this man..
3 3
Replying to La Gata • 6 hours ago
Are they now taking a sabbatical to cut the grass in the Shen mansion? šŸ¤”
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
2 0
Replying to onmyway123 • 6 hours ago
GO GIRL, GO!
Don’t worry, sis, we’ll get it! šŸ˜‚ Someone just told me we’re gonna have flashbacks in Ep 25! YAAAAAAAAAAAY
0 0
Replying to Krish728 • 6 hours ago
I'm afraid you might be disappointed.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
0 0
Replying to onmyway123 • 6 hours ago
giiirl... what is ATC? What are you watching?
šŸ˜‚ Say less! I’m in!🄰
1 3
On Spring of the Blade • 6 hours ago
Mama’s boy… can you just stop crying for ONE second and act like a grown-ass man?!

MOVE YOUR ASS and go ask your damn mom WHY THE HELL she did that to you! šŸ˜‚
20 12
Replying to Vniverse • 7 hours ago
Both ATC and SOB dramas male leadsšŸ”„ had imperial decree to marry their FL🄹 in presence of the loser SML…
giiirl... what is ATC? What are you watching?
1 5
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 7 hours ago
Xu Kai plays ML Shen Run, a high rank official, commander of the palace guard and the Emperor confidant.Yan Rui…
ā¤ļø
1 0