K-Drama
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 27, 2015
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Maybe watching this drama will finally inspire me to pick up Scarlet Heart
2 2
On Oh My Venus • Nov 25, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
"Get Lost" Hahaha loving the master's sun reference here XD
11 0
On Oh My Venus • Nov 25, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
"Shake it Shake it for me, Shake it Shake it for you" XD Ji Woong is so much fun to watch! I really look forward to his scenes XD
8 0
On Oh My Venus • Nov 25, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
"What are you? Yong Pal?" HAHAHAHA EPIC.
17 0
Replying to April • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Is this site only for Asia? Is there people from other continent also watching this?
Yeah people from all over the world :)
4 0
On Nirvana in Fire • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Fei Liu is soooo adorbs <3
7 2
On Oh My Venus • Nov 21, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
4 reviews already. Wow.
3 0
On Oh My Venus • Nov 19, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
People time travelling again and posting reviews from the future
16 1
On Come Back Alive • Nov 18, 2015
Title Come Back Alive
"He goes from being a middle aged man into the body of a beautiful twenty something woman in order to finish his tasks, and along the way meet up with other just died folks who are in the same predicament.".....So he goes into a woman's body? Will it be a romance between the lead pair or will he use her body for three days? :x
1 0
Replying to palak • Nov 17, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
OH MY GOD IS IT THAT BAD? :O
Okayy. But I still wasn't expecting people to rate it this low, even if based just on the first ep. It was really surprising. I was expecting at least 7+ and so many people have already rated so it's even more shocking!
0 0
On Oh My Venus • Nov 17, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
OH MY GOD IS IT THAT BAD? :O
0 5
On Reply 1988 • Nov 13, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Jung Hwan is MOST-LIKE to me xD
14 0
On Reply 1988 • Nov 12, 2015
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
I want her to end up with Jung Hwan ever since he kicked her butt and she fell onto a bunch of utensils XD
20 1
BrightestStar • Nov 12, 2015
Review Battle of Changsha
Brilliant review.
1 1
On Descendants of the Sun • Nov 7, 2015
Title Descendants of the Sun
An airing date..awesome..now where did I leave my time machine again?
9 0
On Say I Love You • Nov 7, 2015
Title Say I Love You
I think I'll have to learn mandarin to watch this drama because I've lost all hope for subs :(
2 1
Replying to Jo-hannah • Nov 7, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
A minute of silence in memory of Siwon's beard that is no longer in this world with us. RIP
They should probably do a follow up drama (like a season 2) where he's the main lead and he gets the girl and gets the beard back too. lol.
7 0
On Dear My Friends • Nov 4, 2015
Title Dear My Friends
So many people from the cast of It's okay that's love ^^
10 1
On Glamorous Temptation • Nov 3, 2015
Title Glamorous Temptation Spoiler
I like how all of them didn't take like 20 episodes to recognize each other after they grew up and met, lol.
1 1
On All about My Mom • Nov 2, 2015
Title All about My Mom
The couples in this drama are so good. Not just the younger generation but also the parent pairings.
5 1
3