News
Replying to prettytin • Feb 25, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
your #1 & 2 are the same in my list! until now auditory hallucinations is still my fave and whenever i hear it,…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyqnWmgM7qo ---> I made this video related to the best drama OST (2015) in mid-2015. Although, it's not the same list as in this article, it has a lot of songs from it :) ENJOY.
2 0
Replying to Dana • Feb 25, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
Great article Palak! Love it when we get more articles out there about OSTs. I usually listen to the instrumental…
thanks :) yeah I want to see more articles too :)
1 0
Replying to Zah • Feb 25, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
To add to the list: Return - Wendy (School 2015) Thumping - Kim Min Seung (She Was Pretty) Only You - Choi Siwon…
I love the songs from she was pretty and it was so difficult to choose one over the other. Agreed with your choices too!
0 0
Replying to prettytin • Feb 25, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
your #1 & 2 are the same in my list! until now auditory hallucinations is still my fave and whenever i hear it,…
Thanks for your input! Next time, if I write an OST-related article I will remember to put songs :)
0 0
On Wind Chime • Feb 24, 2016
Title Wind Chime
Please add the cast if anyone knows <3
2 0
TrashyMctrashPicker Form • Feb 24, 2016
Article In Defense of The Heirs: The Defense Series
I am so happy this article exists! I felt like the only person who loved this drama and kept defending it. And yes, while I love Lee Min Ho, Woo Bin was the best part of the heirs ;)
1 1
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 23, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
Hong Seol reminds me so much of Merida from Brave.
5 0
On Dramaworld • Feb 18, 2016
Title Dramaworld
For some reason, the synopsis is depressing to me."While everyone else is out living life, she's glued to the screen watching her favorite K-drama actor, Joon Park, in 'Taste of Love.' "
28 0
On Come Back Alive • Feb 18, 2016
Title Come Back Alive
I don't get it. Does that mean the two main leads are not romantically linked?
0 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 17, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
ep 11 and 12 were so good <3 Loving the chemistry.
4 0
On Happy Once Again • Feb 8, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
Cruel City, Falling for Innocence and now this, Jung Kyung Ho has become one of my favorite actors <3 He is so freaking adorable here as a single dad crushing on his first love all over again. Really enjoying this. HILARIOUS. Let the romance begin! (:
16 2
Ambitious_96 • Feb 3, 2016
Article Popular Dramas that I Dislike
I don't hate Man from The Star's and Master's Sun but I think they are really overrated. And because they are REALLY overrated they annoy me. But I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE reply 1997. I love how throughout the show it is building up for something and then in the last two eps it just explodes!
0 0
Replying to palak • Feb 1, 2016
Title MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
Has it been subbed anywhere yet? Please share the link <3
Thank you ^^
0 0
On MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru • Feb 1, 2016
Title MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
Has it been subbed anywhere yet? Please share the link <3
0 2
Ceki • Jan 22, 2016
Article The Upcoming Winter Dramas! 2015/2016
OMG MARS!!
1 0
On Reply 1988 • Jan 12, 2016
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
I have an uneasy feeling that it's going to be Taek. OMFG this drama is going to be the death of me. The suspense is killing me!!
8 0
On Reply 1988 • Jan 10, 2016
Title Reply 1988
This was the last show I expected a secret garden parody from. HAHAHA XD AWESOME.
16 0
Replying to Timbone • Jan 10, 2016
Title From Five to Nine
Very "good" advice is how to pursue and win a girl but I would probably be in jail in week one and not…
agreed with everything you said. LOL!
0 0
addicted2dramas • Dec 27, 2015
Review Splash Splash Love
I think I'm going to check this one out :)
0 0
Replying to casey30002002 • Dec 27, 2015
Article [Poll] Best of Japan 2015
I just realized I haven't watched any Japanese drama in 2015, I better find something to watch before the year…
From 9 to 5 is very easy to watch :) Loved it!~
0 0
3