News
On Marriage Contract • Mar 7, 2016
Title Marriage Contract
This is the first time I am enjoying Uee's acting this much. Her acting is so mature here and despite the age gap, the main leads have great chemistry. Really looking forward to next week <3
17 1
Replying to _Rosie • Mar 7, 2016
Title Five Enough
Watched the first 4 eps today just what I needed to fill the weekend family drama void XD
I know exactly what you mean! LOL.
0 0
Replying to cityhunter • Mar 4, 2016
Title Because·Love
is it getting subbed anywhere?
Can't find it anywhere yet :(
3 0
Replying to palak • Mar 2, 2016
Title Five Enough
I am so happy that the subs are available for this drama so quickly. It is always available right on time, the…
It really is a great drama :)
1 0
Replying to palak • Mar 2, 2016
Title Five Enough
I am so happy that the subs are available for this drama so quickly. It is always available right on time, the…
Hahaha it doesn't XD
1 0
On EXO Next Door • Mar 2, 2016
Title EXO Next Door
Okay I am having an EXO phase right now because I was suddenly exposed to their more-than-awesome music..need to check out this drama ASAP.
2 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Mar 2, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
I liked the open ending for some reason. Not a lost cause despite all the controversy and criticism. I think In Ha was my favorite character here and then Eun Taek. But the rest of them came really close. Great characterization. I would've liked to see more Yoo Jung later on and Park Hae Jin's disappointment over chopped scenes seemed more than understandable. But despite everything, I think the drama was pretty good.
15 2
Replying to jupiter • Mar 2, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
btw this drama had some of the best ost ever
Yes, it was so soothing :)
0 0
Replying to palak • Mar 2, 2016
Title Five Enough
I am so happy that the subs are available for this drama so quickly. It is always available right on time, the…
Can our friendship get any more perfect?? Haha.
1 0
Replying to palak • Mar 2, 2016
Title Five Enough
I am so happy that the subs are available for this drama so quickly. It is always available right on time, the…
OMG CHINGU I LOVE YOU XD YOU ARE AWESOME.
1 0
Replying to Mitchinyeoja • Mar 1, 2016
Title The Flower in Prison
Drama ruined by the mere mention of Jin So Yeon... guess i'll be skipping this one
Doctor Stranger is a good drama, you should definitely go for it.
1 0
On Five Enough • Mar 1, 2016
Title Five Enough
I am so happy that the subs are available for this drama so quickly. It is always available right on time, the morning after it airs in Korea. Usually 50 episodes dramas take so much time to get subbed. SUBBERS FIGHTING!
4 6
On Because·Love • Feb 29, 2016
Title Because·Love
FINALLLYYYYYYYY <3
3 0
Replying to Zah • Feb 27, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
To add to the list: Return - Wendy (School 2015) Thumping - Kim Min Seung (She Was Pretty) Only You - Choi Siwon…
Hehehe yeah. There were so many songs I had to chop out, I as wondering if I should make it top 20 xD
0 0
Replying to palak • Feb 27, 2016
Title Come Back Alive Spoiler
I don't care about the rest of the details but I want Rain to end up with Oh Yeon Seo in the drama, not Lee Min…
I was kinda hoping the bodies they are possessing are real people and the real people fall in love. But clearly, that will not happen. Lol.
3 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Feb 27, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
Worth every second of torturous wait <3
24 1
Replying to sagwao_o • Feb 27, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
I really like tvN's Ost because it's often music of indie, not well know musicians and very refreshing to listen…
YESSS. I love them that way :)
0 0
Replying to EspeRanda • Feb 27, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
Reset and Auditory Hallucination are gonna be two of my all time favorite song !! I think the latter was well…
I think you'll be able to recall them when you listen to them :)
0 0
Replying to femmedesneiges • Feb 27, 2016
Article Top 10 K-Drama OST songs 2015
*Top 10 K-drama OST songs 2015
Really sorry for this mistake. I actually wrote it originally as "Top 10 Korean Drama OST" but when I was copying it to the "Add Articles" section I missed the word I think. It was actually supposed to be Korean.
2 0
On Come Back Alive • Feb 25, 2016
Title Come Back Alive
I don't care about the rest of the details but I want Rain to end up with Oh Yeon Seo in the drama, not Lee Min Jung :|
14 4
3