Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 23,623 LV30
  • Birthday: January 24
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: October 21, 2017
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award65 Flower Award197 Coin Gift Award14 Drama Bestie Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Notification Ninja1 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger3 Big Brain Award2
On Should We Kiss First? • Feb 21, 2018
It seems way better than I expected!
Both Kim Sun Ah and Kam Woo Sung are sooo good!
"Misty" and now "Should We Kiss First?" have both a very interesting mature couple as main leads and will probably be in my top-five of this winter dramas!!!
2 0
On Welcome to Waikiki • Feb 20, 2018
Lee Jun Ki is the most unlucky but funny guy ever !!!
Kang Dong Goo blushing is the cutest...
Little baby-girl watching TV is just heavenly (agi sangeo ttururutturu ...)
Can't wait for ep.06
7 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Feb 19, 2018
One of the best couples of this winter!
Kim Min Kyu was like a cute little puppy...
It was a funny, fluffy, cute romance drama, as many say.
Not something unforgettable, but a drama that can be easily re-watched, leaving again a smile on your face!
2 0
On My Golden Life • Feb 18, 2018
Honestly, I keep watching it not because I'm still that interested and thrilled, but actually because I'm curious of its finale and because of the time I spent and the 46 episodes I've watched...
6 0
On Misty • Feb 18, 2018
Title Misty
My new drama addiction!
Kim Nam Joo is ruling the show! A-Female!
And Ji Jin Hee is dynamically entering the game...
6 0
On Money Flower • Feb 17, 2018
Title Money Flower
The epitome of makjang-revenge dramas by far!
Captivating plot, perfectly balanced cinematography and music, amazing cast,
and a stellar, breathtaking performance from Jang Hyuk!
A masterpiece of its own!
4 0
On My First Love • Feb 11, 2018
It is an easy-going time-travel drama, with no annoying characters and a rather decent plot.
Both male leads are pretty good (especially Seo Ji Hoon!), but the female lead was below-average, always having a sour, frowning face...
It is a rather short drama, not that memorable, but good enough to watch. Give it a try!
2 0
On Misty • Feb 11, 2018
Title Misty
This drama is getting better and better!
With each new episode it gets more intriguing, intense, thrilling, atmospheric, unexpected!
Kim Nam Joo and Ji Jin Hee are superb!
Their body language, their facial micro-expressions, their eyes... totally on point!
So beautifully orchestrated mind games!
7 0
On Master in the House • Feb 9, 2018
This show is so much fun !!!
Especially in ep.04, when Se Hyung faked working out, it was hilarious !
I think it's impossible to watch him without burst out laughing!
The whole team is well-balanced, with their funny, competitive, touching, bromancing moments...
A must see!!!
3 0
On Oh, the Mysterious • Feb 9, 2018
I started watching it for Yoon Gyun Sang (he did a splendid job in "Rebel" !!!), but it seems that this role doesn't do him justice...
Just finished ep.10 and I'm not too excited to continue...
3 0
On Rain or Shine • Feb 7, 2018
All actors did a wonderful job - especially Won Jin Ah was exceptional in her first main role!
Lee Jun Ho proved that he is not just another eye-candy idol-turned-actor!
With both "Chief Kim" and this drama he proved that he is a skilled, versatile actor, immersed in his roles and has a very promising future!
5 0
Replying to The White Truck of Doom • Feb 7, 2018
Title Mad Dog
Woo Do Hwan oozes charisma. He's my new number one bias.
Let's hope his new drama will do him justice, cause he really deserves it!
1 0
On Misty • Feb 6, 2018
Title Misty
From the first two episodes, it seems very intriguing, intense, thrilling, very-very promising...
Kim Nam Joo is superb! So powerful and confident! A totally captivating bitch!
Ji Jin Hee doesn't have too much screen time yet, but I'm confident he'll be on point, as usual.
Let's hope they'll keep that vibe.
9 0
On Rain or Shine • Feb 4, 2018
I'm on ep.07 and I'm really enjoying this character-based story: the step-by-step unveiling of each person's story, the smooth romance development, their healing process...
Poetic cinematography and breathtaking OST is a big plus!
5 0
On Nam Da Reum • Feb 3, 2018
Person Nam Da Reum
Such a handsome, talented kid, with a smooth, yet mature acting...
Even though he is a supporting actor, he always leaves a strong impression.
He's going to break so many hearts once he gets a main role!!!
11 0