News Details
- Last Online: 4 hours ago
- Gender: Female
- Location:
- Contribution Points: 23,623 LV30
- Birthday: January 24
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: October 21, 2017
- Awards Received:
65
197
14
1
1
1
1
1
3
2
News
Editorials
K-Drama
65
197
14
1
1
1
1
1
3
2
Decent storyline, impressive CGI effects, high quality production.
Made me want to see part 2, or its drama adaptation.
Joo Ji Hoon's irony and sarcasm was the highlight of the whole film!
His reactions while putting it on himself or trying to control it were hilarious!
Such a comic relief after all those messy battles...
(though I liked "Q-10" better)!
And OCN's involvement is very promising!
Let's wait and see who the three main leads will be...
Totally agree with you that 2017 and 2018 will probably be the years of robots and cyborgs, especially after the success of "I’m Not a Robot"!
The story isn't something exceptional, but it's easygoing, warm and leaves you with a smile on your face!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcKR0LPwoYs
That parody was really hilarious !!!
Thanks, anyway! We'll keep in touch, while commenting this or some other dramas... :)
"Final Cut" is already in my plan-to-watch list, but only after it'll be fully subbed, 'cause it's really very frustrating while waiting for some j-dramas to be properly subbed...
Any clues about the number of the episodes?
When he goes all around the house talking to himself ''michyeosseo-michyeosseo",
or always finding Yoon Ah "gwiyeowoyo" and blushing, he is so lovable!
And troublemaker Joon Ki (with his laptop and his betting) brought chaos again!
And next week's preview, ... daeback!
And don't forget Joon Ki (he's a walking-catastrophe)....
From a beautiful face in "Sweet Stranger and Me" to a show-stealer in "Save Me" and then to an award-winner in "Mad Dog", he's one of the most promising new actors!
Can't wait!!!
Usually I start watching a drama after it finishes, or after half of the episodes are released, 'cause if I really like it I binge-watch it and a week's waiting is very frustrating!
But, I totally agree with you - I feel like I am left behind with this one...
Good thing I'm not the only one! Thanks!
That's why this drama is so refreshing: it doesn't take anything too seriously and teases everyone and everything!
He's like a puppy in love!