Details

  • Last Online: 13 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 23,623 LV30
  • Birthday: January 24
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: October 21, 2017
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award65 Flower Award197 Coin Gift Award14 Drama Bestie Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Notification Ninja1 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger3 Big Brain Award2
On Should We Kiss First? • Feb 27, 2018
After 6 episodes, this drama doesn't seem to be another typical sugary sweet love story with all the same old clichés, but rather slow-paced, mature, with a reasonable amount of funny and dramatic moments, and two very solid main leads.
Since it tackles some heavy matters (loneliness, divorce, suicide attempt, lost child), I guess it's not for everyone...
By the way, its pace reminds me a bit of "On the Way to the Airport" vibes...
10 0
Replying to Brownie • Feb 26, 2018
Favourite phrase! Monday daytime are my worst so it's nice that I'll have something to look forward to night time.…
You're so right!
Can't wait to see what crazy troubles will Joon Ki bring to everyone again!
And not forget our couple (or triangle?)...
3 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Feb 26, 2018
Just finished ep.04 and I just love Oh Gong & Ma Wang's hilarious bromancing!
They seem to really enjoy themselves during filming!
I find the show quite intriguing and funny so far.
5 0
On My Golden Life • Feb 26, 2018
Everything seems a bit too forced, don't you think?
Maybe cause there are only 4 episodes left?
2 0
Replying to Elle • Feb 25, 2018
Oh Thank you! We should have a Jung Kyung Ho Party ^^ Let’s plan to watch Life on Mars together. I really should…
If you need any help/suggestions, let me know!
0 0
Replying to Elle • Feb 25, 2018
Oh really? Did you like both the British and American versions? I haven't seen either, so I'll be watching with…
Its title is the same: "Life on Mars"!
If you listen to it you will probably become a fan of late David Bowie like me!
That's why it will be a shame if they don't keep it!!!
1 0
Replying to Elle • Feb 25, 2018
Oh really? Did you like both the British and American versions? I haven't seen either, so I'll be watching with…
For me it's just the opposite: I really loved the original UK version (both John Simm and, especially, Philip Glenister were stellar), but I found US version not as exciting (the only good thing for me was Harvey Keitel in it).
Will they keep David Bowie's theme song???
0 0
Replying to Elle • Feb 25, 2018
Oh Thank you! We should have a Jung Kyung Ho Party ^^ Let’s plan to watch Life on Mars together. I really should…
I watched it 5-6 years ago, re-watched some of my fav parts of it 1-2 years ago and it was still as funny-emotional-romantic as the first time!
Jung Kyung Ho was sooo adorkable there!

Give it a try - some family dramas are really worth it.
When the story line and the actors are brilliant, you don't mind the number of episodes - sometimes you even wish there were more...

I believe we will have much to talk about when "Life on Mars" airs!
1 0
Elle • Feb 25, 2018
Such a nice surprise, this article of yours!
Jung Kyung Ho is one of my top-five favorite actors (he's such a versatile actor!) and "Life on Mars" is one of my most anticipated dramas of this year!
Of course, "Cruel City" and "Falling for Innocence" are my most beloved roles of his, but I also believe that "Smile, You" should be included in that list!
If you haven't watched it, give it a chance! It was the first family drama I've watched, and one of my favorites ever since.
1 0
On Misty • Feb 25, 2018
Title Misty
After 8 episodes the story plot is more and more interesting, the characters more and more intriguing, the cinematography and music more and more captivating, Hye Ran and Eun Joo 's battle more and more thrilling, Tae Wook's devotion more and more painful to watch...
Beautifully orchestrated elevation of suspense!
It's been too long since I watched such an awesome drama !!!
7 0
On Bravo My Life • Feb 24, 2018
Watched more than half of the episodes so far and I find many characters very frustrating and only a few really likable. But the drama is more or less easy-watchable, with not many skipping scenes, for my taste, and I'm rather curious how everyone will settle.
0 0
Replying to Polarizing • Feb 24, 2018
Joon Ki (in every episode): gwaenchanh-a gwaenchanh-a
Just reading your post a smile appears on my face and his hilarious scenes appear in my head! Brilliant!!!
3 0
On Misty • Feb 24, 2018
Title Misty
Omo! Jealous Kim Nam Joo is to die for!
After all those power battles of the previous episodes, this new side of hers is more humane and interesting...
3 0
On Queen of Mystery • Feb 23, 2018
While waiting for season 2, I am re-watching it and I find it as funny, quirky and interesting as the first time I watched it!
Excellent performances and beautiful team chemistry!
1 0
Replying to heymey • Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for the replies, would you say the humor is funnier than Chief Kim or Go Back Couple? =)
I guess it depends on everyone's taste, but I believe the humor is more similar to "Chief Kim" than "Go Back Couple", with a totally different approach though.
Hope I helped a bit...
5 0
Replying to KatySarang_TGeyes • Feb 22, 2018
Haha. I work at a daycare, and they play that song so much. I was relating so hard lol.
It is so catchy, and watching the baby's reaction was marvelous!
Hope you're not sick and tired of it, 'cause I am about to, as my whole family is singing it all day long!!!
1 0
On Short • Feb 21, 2018
Title Short
An easy-going, fresh and very timely sports-romance-friendship drama, short enough to be enjoyable even though a bit predictable.
5 0
On Welcome to Waikiki • Feb 21, 2018
Yoon Ah is little by little growing on me (that golden-fish look in her eyes!)...
And when Dong Goo is looking at her with puppy eyes...
And Joon Ki' endless sufferings and hilarious situations...
Can't wait for next week!
14 0