Editorials
Replying to 73n5h1k015h173 • Mar 28, 2026
Title Kamen Rider Vram: Route Stomach
Where can I watch this? TQ
if you can torrent you can find it on nyaa
0 0
Replying to Not a Robot • Nov 22, 2023
Title Pit Babe
I thought they were using vague language for sex at first but then I looked at the tags.
he's great and really hope this drama is good for him
0 0
Replying to Not a Robot • Nov 21, 2023
Title Pit Babe
I thought they were using vague language for sex at first but then I looked at the tags.
I suppose it's easy enough to ignore for now I just hope it doesn't become part of the plot, as it's not for me. I just love Pavel.
0 2
On Pit Babe • Nov 21, 2023
Title Pit Babe
errrm is this really a live action omegaverse.....is it just me or is that weird af especially with no explanation? I was so confused all ep 1
5 5
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Sep 13, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
why do they have to crowbar romance inbto everything? this could have been a cool moster/action drama and then they bored me with a stupid romance thrown in that just made the whole thing drag, thank goodness for the fast foward button which enabled me to finish, wasn't the worst drama but could have been fanstastic if they has cut the romance aspect and cut about 4-6 episodes
2 3
Replying to Furritsu • Apr 14, 2022
Title Kamisama no Ekohiiki
This drama is now complete. I hope you find someone who will unconditionally love you for who you are! I also…
thank you for subbing and sharing this wonderful drama with us
1 0
Replying to kralicek • Mar 21, 2022
Title The Sealer
Rurouni kenshin has - I think - 4 movies. My recommendation is to watch the last one, which is called "The beginning"…
I tried the anime and it sucked but I loved the live action, especially Zero because I have a soft spot for duel wielders, and if you don't like one of the seasons you can always switch to another one. Although I recomend starting with the original but it's not necessary if you want something more modern.
1 1
Replying to kralicek • Mar 21, 2022
Title The Sealer
Rurouni kenshin has - I think - 4 movies. My recommendation is to watch the last one, which is called "The beginning"…
If you like men in long coats and swords I recomend Garo
1 3
Replying to Yummy • Mar 6, 2022
Title Legend of Fei Spoiler
In novel ,He died in the fire that occurred at the inn. Remember the scene that Chu Chu & Fei left to buy Chu…
That makes sense, but in the drama they seemed to imply he escaped with the other guy from the stronghold who died later, maybe to make the drama less depressing but then forgot about it. Thanks foir letting me know what happened with the book.
0 0
On Legend of Fei • Mar 5, 2022
Title Legend of Fei Spoiler
Enjoyed this a lot but there was one lose end they never explained that annoyed me a little. What on earth happened to Chuchu's brother, such a small thing doesn't eally matter but it's annoyed me....
1 2
Replying to Tito Martinez • Feb 22, 2021
Title Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Decade
There are actually two Kamen Rider Zi-O Spin-off mini series going on at the same time. They were filmed during…
thank you, I was so confused
0 1
On Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Decade • Feb 19, 2021
Title Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Decade
I think there are more than 3 episodes, so far there have been two 20 minute eps and two 12 minute ones
0 3
On En of Love: Love Mechanics • May 2, 2020
Title En of Love: Love Mechanics
i mean a slight improvement from the disaster of the last one, but still one of the weakest bl out there....
5 0
On Arm Share • Jan 31, 2020
Title Arm Share
there are 31 episodes now
2 0
On Tred Tray Fest with Tay Tawan • Jan 5, 2020
Title Tred Tray Fest with Tay Tawan
I think the episdoe count needs to be updated because there is an episdoe 13 out now
0 0
On BORDER • May 26, 2019
Title BORDER Spoiler
I love how this can be watched as a supernatural drama or as a guy slowly losing his mind after being shot in the head.....
8 1
On Final Life • Aug 25, 2018
Title Final Life
The shaky cam and lens flares gave me a headache...not sure if i can make it past ep 2....shame with such an amazing cast an interesting story but it's much worse than the sum of its parts.
1 0
bamboo_jade • Aug 1, 2018
Article Fangirling Over Domyoji
I've only seen the Japanese version but sfter 2 seasons of that Domyoji is a disgusting human being justified by his mother being horrible,any charater development was lost between seasons 1 & 2 and he should have been in prison not get the girl, it saddens me how women still think he's a good guy deep down and that they can change the bad boy. It sends a bad message and apart from some good acting (Oguri Shun as Rui was fantastic) i hated it, I only watched it all as I was new to drama and was giving it a chance. Maybe Domyoji is less violent and rapey in the other versions but the sooner the bad rich guy trope saved by a poor woman trope is gone the better for the world.
1 0
Replying to bannie • Aug 1, 2018
Title Repeat Spoiler
still dont understand how the people who should have died because of fate made it to repeat only to die to fate.…
For me the biggest plot hole was the guys son, they saved him but another boy died because fate apparently....but this didn't happen when Kazuma saved them. When she didn't die with the children by the logic set up in episode 3 somewhere else other children and a woman would be killed.....and in which case considering how upset they were by the thought of others dying instead I don't see why Ayumi would want to save everyone
1 0
Replying to Saki Ryuunosuke • Jan 23, 2018
Title Candy Boys
Does anyone know where I can watch this? Please! It's ok even if it's not with eng sub, just tell me if…
http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/28679-Edo-of-Candy-(JP)-2015-ENG-Sub
2 0

