Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: Ye Dingzhi's broken hut
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2022
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 23, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
Iโ€™m on 21; who fights whom in 22?
Wang ye vs zhuge siblings
0 0
Replying to euphoria madness • Sep 23, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
The way I could have seen a fire edit about the 1 v 3 but Tiktok is really stingy ๐Ÿคท
i mean the live action is not really known ๐Ÿ˜ž
0 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 23, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
Iโ€™m on 21; who fights whom in 22?
Wang ye vs zhuge siblings
0 1
On I Am Nobody • Sep 23, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
"Everyone came to this world as a seed. They will grow up and take their own paths eventually. The paths that everyone is taking might be difficult or tough. It might be a happy one or a sad one. We've experienced all kinds of things. However, we didn't give up. We still move forward with determination. Everyone is unique in their own ways. Everyone may be different, but we possess the same courage and strength. We grow and love. Cultivation isn't about the past. It's about the present." - Zhang Chu Lan
11 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 22, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
2 MORE EPS TO GO! I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW ๐Ÿ’” WILL WATCH IT TMR MORNING ๐Ÿ˜ญ
0 0
Replying to husain • Sep 22, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
read it..its not spoiler..
U can use kisskh
0 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 22, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
damn looks like lyu liang is the sect leader ๐Ÿ‘€
2 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 22, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
i finished the code breaking FINALLY OMG CERTIFICATE IS COMINGG ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโœŠ๐ŸปโœŠ๐Ÿป
2 1
Replying to Sh_a • Sep 22, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Does this drama really finish airing in sep 28 or September 25
sept 28
0 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 21, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
I have been doing code breaking for the past 2-3 hours after finishing the new ep and I have been stuck on one code question on level 3 for more than 30 MINUTES this is not okay
0 1
Replying to CC_ • Sep 21, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
we will see him later but not much againnnn ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Aww
3 1
On I Am Nobody • Sep 21, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
the newest ep damn, the train scene appears again ๐Ÿ‘€
2 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 20, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
wang ye's parkour scene is the best scene in this drama as of now ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคญ
4 0
Replying to marvin • Sep 20, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
neo why did u turn off the save button ๐Ÿ˜.
i need to make a record for this
0 0
Replying to marvin • Sep 20, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
THE QUEENCARD CHALLENGE THEY DID ON WEIBO IS SO FUNNY HAHA I CANT
neo why did u turn off the save button ๐Ÿ˜.
0 1
On I Am Nobody • Sep 20, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
THE QUEENCARD CHALLENGE THEY DID ON WEIBO IS SO FUNNY HAHA I CANT
3 2