Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: Ye Dingzhi's broken hut
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2022
On I Am Nobody • Sep 20, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
why do i feel like fbb/zgq will catch wy when he fell? HAHAHAH or did he just... fell.... (my imagination is a lil wild)
2 0
On Moving • Sep 20, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
"the people are innocent. those who force sacrifices are to blame." OH MY GOODNESSN😭😒
3 0
On Moving • Sep 20, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
"the kids weren't in the plan. they're just kids." WHY DID THIS LINE BREAK ME OMG 😭
4 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Sep 19, 2023
Trailer 1 (as posted below): https://youtu.be/1e7e5D-yXek?si=E1Xsi3DLSFKUs4AUTrailer 2: https://youtu.be/tIkCBoUdLDo?si=IbU4FYqAaQZWJp_jWeibo:…
hello may i ask what drama is ur pfp?
1 2
On I Am Nobody • Sep 19, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
that scene where wy tried to escape from the car but he was caught by fbb 😭 guessing that didnt work on her also wy?
6 1
On I Am Nobody • Sep 19, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
the scene i wanted to watch is tmr OMG TALK ABOUT THE BEST DAY. MOVING LAST EPS ARE TMR ALSO AND I HAVE DRAMA PERIOD TMR SJSSJSJAJAAUAHAKK IM PACKED READYYY. HOPEFULLY THERES NO HW TMR
1 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 19, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
i was watching great escape s4 before watching the new ep. seeing pyc in the drama and in great escape is soo different omg. hes such a scaredy cat (like me) 😭
3 0
Replying to Mstwinser • Sep 19, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Very worth :D
haha i use to download each ep before going to school since i cant watch it when it comes out (have to early sleep sob). i watch it after school at the car otw back home. but i alr deleted those to clear up my storage and i alr watched them
0 0
Replying to marvin • Sep 19, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
sep 19 - ep 21sep 20 - ep 22sep 21 - ep 23sep 22 - ep 243 days breaksep 26 - ep 25sep 27 - ep 26sep 28 - ep 27the…
ikr, i mean its youku after all. but im assuming ep 25-27 is the final fight? maybe cuz theres no way theyre gonna leave us at a cliffhanger there for 3 DAYS...
2 0
Replying to darkfaerie • Sep 18, 2023
I miss Lunlun. It would have been hilarious with him, peng2x and xu kai in 1 episode
omg ikrr. like the coward squad it would be soo funny 😭
1 1
Replying to darkfaerie • Sep 18, 2023
I miss Lunlun. It would have been hilarious with him, peng2x and xu kai in 1 episode
omg ikrr. like the coward squad it would be soo funny 😭
4 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
why is there no new episode today? only Mondays no episodes???
sep 19 - ep 21
sep 20 - ep 22
sep 21 - ep 23
sep 22 - ep 24
3 days break
sep 26 - ep 25
sep 27 - ep 26
sep 28 - ep 27
the schedule its messy but yes
12 4
Replying to CC_ • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
here https://m.weibo.cn/status/4947020554179354
thankss
1 1
Replying to CC_ • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
here https://m.weibo.cn/status/4947020554179354
no eng subs is okay :) my twt is @yyqivz
0 3
Replying to CC_ • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
here https://m.weibo.cn/status/4947020554179354
do u maybe have youku vip then (wanna have 1080pπŸ˜₯)? maybe u can record and send it to me im available on twt
0 5
Replying to CC_ • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
here https://m.weibo.cn/status/4947020554179354
ah i already saw that, im tryna edit so like-
0 7
Replying to marvin • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
can someone give link for the preview of ep 21 😭
not youku if possible...
0 0