News
Replying to marvin • Sep 13, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
what did he do? im fine with spoilers
NAHH WHAT
0 3
Replying to CC_ • Sep 13, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
can't believe the Celestial Taoist did that π€¦
what did he do? im fine with spoilers
0 6
On Love You Seven Times • Sep 13, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Why is there so many hw today oml πππ i plan to finish this drama today. oh well guess we gotta wait for tmr/the day after tmr...
5 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 13, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
ZCL vs FBB was TOO FUNNY LMAOO THEIR ACTING
7 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 13, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
the part where wang ye realised all his skills didnt work on feng baobao LMAO SHE TRIED SO HARD TO BURY HIM BUT IN THE END SHE CHASED HIM TO THE ARENA AND BROKE THE SHOVEL I CANT I LAUGHED SM
2 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 13, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Wang ye is literally so funny istg ππ
5 0
Replying to Alex • Sep 13, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
currently obsessed with drama and moving πβ₯οΈ , this one also deserve high rating
OMG SAMEE HERE ALSO MOVING NEW EPS TODAYYYY!!!
1 0
On Love You Seven Times • Sep 12, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Ep 31 ππ
6 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 12, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
is baobao trying to bury wang ye now? π€£
6 2
On I Am Nobody • Sep 12, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
i watched the new ep in class its so good im even in class rn
4 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 12, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Wang ye ππβΌοΈβΌοΈβΌοΈ
7 0
Replying to Celestia- HOD • Sep 12, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
it's really awesome!
Yea i agree
1 0
Replying to marvin • Sep 11, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
Im sorry but what does it mean may i ask π
OHH RIGHT YEAA. even bongseok started floating but he stood still π
2 1
Replying to LazyBoy_47 • Sep 11, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
where is everyone watching the latest episodes, I am using Dramacool, I am behind an episode.
The newest episode is already out in youku
0 0
Replying to Law • Sep 11, 2023
Title Moving
The creepy guy on the bus just defies physics law π€£
Im sorry but what does it mean may i ask π
1 3
On Love You Seven Times • Sep 11, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
im slowly finishing this while watching i am nobody and moving kdrama. i also have school. hopefully i finish it soon
2 2
Replying to CC_ • Sep 11, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Neo's a fan of the original manhua and liked the Wang Ye character a lot so when he heard that it will have a…
dayumm
0 1
Replying to DustyArchives • Sep 10, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Series in chronological order:The Mystic Nine(2016) which mainly focuses on the Old Nine Gates-the nine clans.Lost…
tyyπ«Άπ»
0 1
Replying to New Dawn • Sep 10, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Yep, I highly recommend you this one
alrightt
0 0
Replying to Kathy Noble • Sep 10, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
The show came back so new episode coming out?
yes for now 12 eps are alr out
1 0