News
On I Am Nobody • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
can someone give link for the preview of ep 21 π
1 10
Replying to Khena • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Wang Ye is loaded! Canβt wait to see him in his street clothes rather than the uniform! Come on episode 21!
*sigh* no eps today
1 1
Replying to christinatina • Sep 18, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
i hope this is not romance drama, i am not lacking romance drama at all. π
well there is indeed one couple. zly and xh
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 18, 2023
Title Moving
He is not. He has not become a dog of the North Koreans.
He is trapped in north korea
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 18, 2023
Title Moving
He is not. He has not become a dog of the North Koreans.
He is trapped in north korea
0 0
On Moving • Sep 17, 2023
Title Moving
you guys if dooshik aint in that car trunk istg they are on the verge of dying
7 3
Replying to AixiaWang • Sep 17, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
there's no episode today?
there is, ep 20 is out. they updated the schedule again
0 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 17, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
waiting for wang ye to appear is longer than all the dramas ive watched
10 1
Replying to LillieSmith • Sep 16, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Ep 20 will be released tomorrow now. They updated the schedule again.
omg thank you so much. but there aint gonna be new eps for 3 days after ep 24 π
0 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 16, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
No wang ye screentime in the newest ep. Lord i miss him but i need to slap myself and realise that hmh specifically wanted this role since hes a big fan of it
12 2
Replying to melo • Sep 16, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
if anyone is looking for edits, i made one!! ^^https://twitter.com/bluedcake/status/1702906296239116414
one away from puku puku paw paw
0 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 16, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
There better not be a cliffhanger in tdays ep cuz we aint gonna have eps for the next 2 days π
5 2
On I Am Nobody • Sep 16, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
There better not be a cliffhanger in tdays ep cuz we aint gonna have eps for the next 2 days π
0 0
Replying to ang3l • Sep 15, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
This drama's plot looks unique. Imma watch it :D
Yep it is very interesting!
0 0
Replying to xoxo • Sep 15, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
what a great timing, Wang Ye and Zhu Ge Qing left when there's an attack. Imagine how the battle will be!, Wang…
OMGG IKRR
8 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 14, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
these eps are getting a lil too shortπ
6 0
Replying to Wookieeeeee • Sep 14, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Fun fact the Wang ye fight is arguably the best hand to hand combat fight in anime history this fight made the…
i can tell that most wang ye's fight matches are popular, even if its the donghua or the drama
6 0
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 14, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Who will Wang Ye fight with?
I need to know it also omg
4 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 14, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
zly looks so cute with lts π
1 0
Replying to marvin • Sep 13, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
what did he do? im fine with spoilers
also anything happened after that? orr did it js end there...
0 1