Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Serenity210 • Apr 10, 2026
Title Phantom Lawyer Spoiler
The closing music and the episode preview hint at an interesting plot twist. By the way, do you also get the impression…
Interesting. So perhaps the ghost father will come back for the conclusion, possess the ML (his son), and confront the Taeback CEO for his sins…
3 2
Replying to Yumi98 • Apr 10, 2026
can someone recommend me similar program?
I can recommend The Devil's Plan, which has two seasons on Netflix, with a third on its way.

https://mydramalist.com/743087-the-devil-s-plan

I dropped 'Apartment 404' but others really liked it. And I haven't seen 'Busted' (3 seasons) myself, but it looks to be perhaps the most similar to this. And I just discovered another investigation variety show called 'Crime Scene Zero'. All of these are on Netflix.
1 1
On Phantom Lawyer • Apr 10, 2026
Title Phantom Lawyer Spoiler
I really got a kick out of the character moment when the ghost sister splashed water on her (his) face when she wanted to release her possession.
4 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Apr 6, 2026
What’s the odds. The actress who plays the ghost of Han Na’ sister also plays as a ghost of a nurse in Oh…
Uh oh. She's liable to get typecast!
2 0
Lily Alice • Apr 6, 2026
How exactly did Netflix 'rope in' these two actors? Were they coerced? Threatened? Was it a set-up or a carefully executed blackmail/extortion plot? The clickbait title remains unexplained by the article.

Maybe it was a lame attempt at a camping pun? (As in rope can be used to suspend a hammock or hang a tarp.)
9 1
Replying to My Liberation Notes • Apr 5, 2026
This is now on YouTube, featuring the same players, including the manager, and is called Fireworks Baseball. The…
I was frustrated watching ACS on YouTube due to the janky AI subtitles. But now they have AI voice translation which might be a lot better. (The subtitles may be improved as well.)

I'd like to resume watching, but I have a LOT of catching up to do!
0 1
On A Clean Sweep Season 4 • Apr 5, 2026
These are no longer the Monsters, who are now called the Fireworks (or something) on YouTube. This page for ACS S4 features the new JTBC replacement team.
0 1
Replying to Xavier Ng • Apr 5, 2026
u lose ur memories but ur body remembers skills like a muscle memory, she didnt rmb that she learned taekwondo,…
Yeah, she only levitated when ML said her name, and then dropped back down when he recited her birthdate.

Maybe she is different from the other ghosts such as she wasn't stuck on Earth so much as she came back from the next world to help? (speculating)
0 1
Replying to Jojomo • Apr 5, 2026
Title Soda Master
It says 10 ep on netflix
Netflix can be frustrating. They list the number of currently available episodes, but not the total number of episodes. This will be updated to 11 only as the finale is about to be released.
4 1
Replying to PickUpJungkookAndRun • Apr 5, 2026
Interesting, I gave it a 10/10.The concept of the recarnation story and karmic punishment is incredibly asian…
Ooh! Now I want to. Thanks.

Death's Game is my all-time favorite drama. It is so far above the rest that I'm surprised more screenwriters don't study it carefully. My only complaint was the idiotic decision to split it into two parts, neither of which can stand on their own.
1 0
Replying to Good Grief • Apr 4, 2026
And, he hasn't made any money yet. Where is the money coming from? Mommy?Not a bad show though. I like the fact…
Doesn't he represent the estate of that murdered songstress? His cut of her royalties should be enough to cover all expenses for many years.
1 1
Replying to Xiao Yu • Mar 31, 2026
what happened to the rest of the episodes on Netflix? There's only 6 episodes and they average 1hr and 4-8 mins.
Netflix really should list the total number of episodes, instead of just the currently available ones.
3 0
Replying to Daldajang • Mar 19, 2026
Agree. Possession is a form of rape.
Being trapped inside yourself completely powerless while someone else is in control of your body, doing things with it which you would never choose to do is a true psychic & physical violation.
4 1
Replying to Bree Lee-Moss • Mar 18, 2026
I started this drama out of curiosity, and I really don't like the possessed aspect. Helping ghosts is fine, but…
Agree. Possession is a form of rape.
4 4
Replying to PRECIOUS • Mar 18, 2026
Title Knock Off
when is this project coming , I can’t wait to watch
It's on hold, indefinitely. There were recent rumors that Disney+ might release it this year, after the streamer posted $11 Billion in losses (over the past 4 years), but the company released a public statement to the contrary, nixing the rumors.

I guess the negative ramifications resulting from KSH's scandal are much larger than most realize.
4 1
On Knock Off • Mar 18, 2026
Title Knock Off
Disney's CEO just resigned after 4 years of losses, led by the streaming division. (Disney+ has lost a reported $11 Billion US.)

Releasing Knock Off might help recoup some small portion of those losses, but would incur criticism as well, due to the scandal surrounding the pending legal cases between KSH and the family of KSR. (Also—aside—a family member of KSR recently took their own life, likely as a result of the pressure due to negative publicity).

The upcoming IU drama Perfect Crown should also help Disney turn its fiscal ship around. The new CEO was the head of the Disney cruise lines and amusement parks divisions.
6 1