Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 18, 2026
I hope in South Korea they actually have that special royal combo in Subway 🤣
I'm sure they do! It would be a total fail—embarrassing & inexcusable missed marketing opportunity—if they didn't.
5 0
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 18, 2026
I would imagine they both woke up somewhat frustrated. But then again, we don't know what actually might have…
Innocent, you say? In the real world, any dude who doesn't move to the couch but instead spends the night laying right next to IU without instinctually spooning & grinding her or without being tortured by his tumescence is totally gay!
0 0
Replying to Serafim • Apr 18, 2026
N reasons. a. She want someone that she can control. b. She wants better match from him. c. She wants to marry…
That scene when she assessed her husband (the king) as weak when he wanted to abdicate—and she saw the same weakness in her son's face—was contrasted with her positive appraisal of the ML for possessing the regal qualities she admires. She is still young & fertile and so some commenters have speculated thusly.
6 0
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 18, 2026
I always wanted to wear Crocs but never did so because I worry someone might mistake me for a doctor! But bedazzled…
But probably not using walnut & acorn shells!
0 0
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 18, 2026
FL mentioned divorce being part of the contract at least twice. Perhaps they might marry for their pragmatic reasons,…
Maybe the divorce is fake, and the 2nd marriage is private, and for love!
1 0
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 17, 2026
I would imagine they both woke up somewhat frustrated. But then again, we don't know what actually might have…
Of course you are correct.

But I wonder how do two vibrant & attractive young adults merely sleep alongside each other without becoming palpably aware of each other all night long and especially reminded of how long it's been (if ever) since they last released their pent-up tensions (so to speak)? A row of pillows is a meager barrier to natural human impulses such as these. How did the prince manage to sleep in so deeply in such a situation? Is he gay, was he drugged, or did they do the deed? I can't imagine any other options. It would have been more believable had they not slept a wink due to sexual frustration.
0 3
Replying to Hannaehh • Apr 17, 2026
They’re so married, the way that they’re comfortable with each other? Like when Yi An was struggling to open…
I'm very happy that her ep 1 love-bombing has resolved into something more natural, as you describe.
9 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Apr 17, 2026
I wonder how genuine what Hui Ju said to the Prime Minister Min when she wants to get married to Grand Prince…
I would imagine they both woke up somewhat frustrated. But then again, we don't know what actually might have transpired after their blanket fight!
1 6
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 17, 2026
We've also had a couple product-placement close-ups of a Mercedes (not BMW) hood emblem while Seong Hui Ju drives.…
Yeah. I got my logos mixed up. Thank you.
Mercedes!
0 0
Replying to call_me_jowse • Apr 17, 2026
I think he was giving him an opportunity to back down from being King... The late king obviously had zero backbone.
"Heavy is the head which wears the crown."
—Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part 2
2 0
Replying to sachapz • Apr 17, 2026
Didn't expect an illegal cliffhanger so soon🤭PS: don't miss the epilogue😉
Illegal? Did the production break some unwritten law? Or were they committing a crime in the epilogue? (Kidnapping? Reckless driving?)
1 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 17, 2026
I’d guess they just wanted to hurt her without realizing the king would be in the car… we’ll see
Well we know how who started the first fire, and how (but not why the king died). The 2nd fire remains a mystery, but we can be certain that neither the FL or ML started it. The Queen Mother remains a likely culprit as arsonist and also behind the car chase.

But I can't help but wonder whether the former King might have faked his death?
2 0
Replying to gravity_ • Apr 17, 2026
first episode was fun. Don't skip the epilogue at the very end.
Someone (Hannaehh) pointed out that it's the odd-numbered episodes which include epilogues.
9 1
Replying to ShaashaS • Apr 17, 2026
Any guesses in which ep they will officially marry? I hope it won't be towards the end.
FL mentioned divorce being part of the contract at least twice. Perhaps they might marry for their pragmatic reasons, divorce, then finally marrying again for love?
0 2
Replying to Jolly20Jolly • Apr 17, 2026
Omg 😱 ep 4 preview hlo .I know it will happen bcuz guys villian " Jin Mu " is there .
Haha. "Jin Mu" does carry that stigma into every role. Despite not always being the villain, he looks like one (especially with that silver hair & dark goatee.) I had the same thought, but we got to see his loyalty to the former king so I'm inclined to wait and see…
5 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Apr 17, 2026
The Crocs PPL is sooo good that now I want it. Never in my life that I actually wanted to wear crocs
I always wanted to wear Crocs but never did so because I worry someone might mistake me for a doctor! But bedazzled Crocs would solve that problem. 😂🤣
5 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 17, 2026
“Kopiko” crying in the corner… ☕Bro’s punching the sheets right now because "Subway" really…
We've also had a couple product-placement close-ups of a Mercedes (not BMW) hood emblem while Seong Hui Ju drives. Maybe we'll get another tomorrow during the (rumored) car crash in ep 4? (As in, Mercedes cars are safe enough to protect the Crown Prince.)
1 2
Replying to Ti02 • Apr 17, 2026
Hahaha, kdramas are never complete without Subway and Kopiko advertisements, I really miss Kopiko now.
Kopiko got run over by the white truck of doom. OMG! Subway is the WTOD!!
3 1
Replying to Mugiwara • Apr 17, 2026
I find the Subway advertisements more appealing compared to those of Kopiko. it comes off as a bit more natural…
And also Eggdrop. We never even saw anyone actually take a bite of an Eggdrop—they only pretended to do so while hiding their mouths behind the sandwich. (Maybe they nibbled on a bit of crust and mumbled, "Yummy!")
11 1