Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 18, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
A family member of the late Kim Sae Ron recently attempted to take their own life due to considerable emotional distress resulting from the ongoing scandal involving Kim Soo Hyun, news reports have revealed.
5 0
Lily Alice • Mar 18, 2026
Disney's CEO resigned today after four years of significant financial challenges, particularly in its streaming division. Recent reports indicate that Disney's streaming service, Disney+, has incurred losses totaling around $11 billion.

The guy who ran the amusement parks and cruise lines is now in charge. Disney's new CEO has acknowledged the challenges and is focusing on strategies to improve profitability, including refining content offerings and enhancing operational efficiency. However, the path to recovery remains uncertain as the company navigates a rapidly changing media environment.

Good luck!
2 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Mar 17, 2026
I think I'll just drop this after ep 9 without watching the final episode. Yes. Gauging by the comments posted here, I'll be happier if I do so.
1 0
Replying to NostalgiaDramas • Mar 15, 2026
You're missing out; honestly, I have rewatched this drama every year since the year it came out!! If you like…
Thanks. I've bumped this back to my 'plan to watch' list.
0 0
Replying to Himmel_The_Hero • Mar 15, 2026
The writing for the first season was absolutely garbage and yet many many people didn't notice. Many people are…
Yeah. I'm just too stupid to know this sucks. I'm one of those idiots who is appreciative & happy all the time. I go about my days completely unaware of how life continually disappoints until it ends in a catastrophe. I'll probably die happy!
0 1
Replying to Himmel_The_Hero • Mar 14, 2026
The writing for the first season was absolutely garbage and yet many many people didn't notice. Many people are…
FWIW, I was impressed by the live action before ever having watched the anime. I didn't notice it sucked.
1 8
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Mar 11, 2026
I’m not very familiar with actor Ko Kyung Pyo either, but I totally get what you mean! It’s really sad to…
He had a couple of early hits a decade ago—check out Chicago Typewriter and (especially) Strongest Deliveryman—which is why it is so frustrating for me when I see him flail around in his lead role here, and also recently in 'Frankly Speaking'.
4 1
Lily Alice • Mar 11, 2026
And how’d he become prince, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. Joseon demons lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! We're being oppressed!
9 5
Replying to Deeyouth • Mar 8, 2026
Person Choi Gyu Ri
What happened?
My mistake—She has two projects which will be released this year. I missed them (above) because of the order of projects listed. We can look forward to her return in Cabbage Your Life & Our Universe.
1 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Mar 6, 2026
This show has a delicious slow burn. I expect to give it a high rating. I find the approach to navigating a new relationship refreshing, and am looking forward to the conclusion.
5 0
Replying to zamperx • Mar 2, 2026
She's the only one who is interested in making criminals pay. So it's surprising you see her as an idiot and as…
It's frustrating when a writer makes a smart character do something dumb just to move the plot along.
2 0
Replying to Grand Galaxy Hotel • Mar 1, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
I think he's still having a time out—reportedly with plenty of bedrest and antidepressants as a result of his ongoing scandal regarding the late Kim Sae Ron. But rumors are swirling that Disney may dust off Knock Off for a 2026 release. (Whether KO S2 resumes production is another question entirely.)
0 0
Replying to marie • Mar 1, 2026
sometimes someone's misfortune is someone else's fortune, if Go Min Si didn't have that scandal she would have…
Also, someone mentioned below that Kim Soo Hyun likewise lost a part in this drama due to scandal.
0 5