Editorials
On The King in Love • May 2, 2017
Title The King in Love
the cast is good, but I really dislike historicals...
1 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Mar 21, 2017
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Kim Sae Ron, Kim Seul Gi or Moon Ga Young for female lead pleassssse...
3 1
On The Emperor: Owner of the Mask • Mar 21, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
Why Historical??... Whyyyyyyy???
1 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Jan 23, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Kim Jaejoong and Park Min Young would have been perfect for the lead<3
1 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 25, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
after 7 years of watching korean dramas, this is the 1st time i love a drama so much that i rewatch every episode 3 times a day!!! GongYoo & Kim Goeun daebak<333
5 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Dec 17, 2016
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I loved it until EP4, It should have been comedy but now it compeletly turned into a sad drama!! it gets boring for me further it goes
0 2
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 17, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I wish Ji Eun Tak's talking change in the future, when she turns 29.. the way she moves her lips & the childish sound comes out is kinda annoying for me~~
4 0
On Sweet Stranger and Me • Jun 15, 2016
Title Sweet Stranger and Me
Please let the actress be Moon Ga-young❤️
3 0
On The K2 • Jun 15, 2016
Title The K2
Ji chang wook & Kim Ji Won plzzzzz
3 1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jan 6, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Yayyyy... Seohyun is gonna be in this drama!! even though I dislike historicals, I'll watch it for her^^
4 1
On Cheese in the Trap • Jan 6, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
I think I LOVE this one!! except the fact that In Ha's facial expressions really annoy me XD
7 0
Replying to Shaymo • Dec 25, 2015
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
I love the cast, but I hate historical dramas#
The only Historical dramas that I watched & truly liked are: Iljimae, The Bridal Mask (actually it wasn't that historical!), Sungkyunkwan Scandal (I watched it because of Song Joong ki & Park Min Young), Legend of Hyang Dan, Jewel in the Palace, Jumong, The Kingdom of the Winds (They were in dubbed persian so I didn't mind watching them since I dislike the way koreans talk in historical dramas) I even tried to watch some good historicals that my friends recommend like Hong Gil Dong, Scholar Who Walks the Night, Queen In Hyun's Man, The Princess' Man, Emperor of the Sea, The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Dong Yi, Gu Family Book, Faith, The Return of Iljimae, Inspiring Generation but I couldn't tolerate they made me so bored that I dropped watching them! But thanks for your recommendation^^
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 27, 2015
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
is this gonna be a historical one?? I love the cast though. & Park Shin Hye for the main role pleeeeaaaseee:))
0 1
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Nov 27, 2015
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
I love the cast, but I hate historical dramas#
1 3
On Remember: War of the Son • Nov 27, 2015
Title Remember: War of the Son
I absolutly like Seung Ho & Min Young but I hate the rest of the cast!
1 0
On So I Married an Anti-Fan • Nov 27, 2015
Title So I Married an Anti-Fan
Seohyun is also one of the cast, if i'm not wrong
1 0
