News
Replying to setare • Sep 3, 2016
Title The Four
Does it have a happy ending?
Thanks.
1 0
Replying to setare • Sep 2, 2016
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
Why it doesn't have a romance tag? (TT^TT)
Thanks, Let's hope so ^.^
0 0
On The King 2 Hearts • Aug 31, 2016
Title The King 2 Hearts Spoiler
Eun Shi Kyung's death was pointless, he didn't have to die (TT.TT) WHY WHY WHY did he die????
2 0
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Aug 31, 2016
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
Why it doesn't have a romance tag? (TT^TT)
1 2
On Uncontrollably Fond • Aug 31, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond Spoiler
Please finish already, I just wanna know if he will live or die. (is this a spoiler??)
0 0
tattylovestofly • Aug 31, 2016
Article How To Woo A Girl: Kdrama Style
"I value my life and request that you please don't hurt me." the best part of this article. I laughed so loud when I read it. XD XD XD LOL
0 0
riri • Aug 26, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Kim Mi Kyung
I LOVE HER, SHE IS THE BEST. <3 <3 <3
1 0
On The Four • Aug 23, 2016
Title The Four
Does it have a happy ending?
1 2
On Cruel Romance • Aug 18, 2016
Title Cruel Romance Spoiler
I won't judge the "acting" of this drama, but this drama never got me emotionally involved, with their acting. the plot of this drama is CLICHE, and unwise. there is a scene in this drama where both main characters get trapped in a cave, the female lead, loses her conscious, SO the male lead feeds her, his own BLOOD, WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOoo~ I dropped this drama.
0 0
Replying to setare • Aug 5, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond
is he going to die? should I not watch it???
Thanks Andie.
0 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • Aug 5, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond Spoiler
is he going to die? should I not watch it???
0 2
