News
atslipinbag • May 19, 2015
Article Atslipinbag's Favorite Drama Songs
Thanks for this great article...I know and really like all the Korean OSTs you mentioned. Out of the Japanese OSTs I knew the ones of Aishiteiru to Ittekure and of Doctor X2 and the latter is really good.
1 1
purplenette • May 17, 2015
Review History of the Salaryman
I thought this drama was excellent too...I am glad you enjoyed it Purple. :)
1 1
Wiam Najjar • May 12, 2015
Article Actors Over 40 Who Never Cease to Amaze: Special Edition
So many great and adaptable actors in this list. I know and appreciate most of them except for a few. They definitely all contribute to making dramas so good and believable. Thanks for writing these articles Park...:)
1 0
gooheajung • May 11, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Yoo Ah In
Thanks for this interesting article, so far my favourite part played by Joo Ah In is definitely the one he played in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, however he was good also in Secret Love Affair although I didn't enjoy the drama as such. I am hoping to see him in another great project soon.
2 1
48016 • May 5, 2015
Article Dream Couples want them together
Thanks for this fun article! I personally would certainly enjoy seeing all the Korean couples that you mentioned in dramas...they would really be perfect together. Of the other nationalities I would be intrigued by the Miura Haruma/ Park Shin Hye pairing as I think it would be a great idea to mix Korean and Japanese actors...I hope this happens eventually!! ;)
3 1
Replying to sunflower63 • May 3, 2015
Title Flower of the Queen
Does anyone know why this drama is not being properly subtitled? Streaming sites only have episodes with Google…
Thanks so much KamZ, I was taking them from the FreeKoreanDramas website which probably uploads the ones from Subscene too. :)
0 0
Wiam Najjar • May 3, 2015
Article Actors Over 40 Who Never Cease to Amaze: final part - 6
This last part of your list has all my favourite over 40 actors in one!! I can truly say I adore all of them but on the very top of the list are Shin Ha Kyun, Sung Dong II and Yoo Dong Geun. They all starred in dramas that I enjoyed so much, my favourite character for Shin Ha Kyun was in All About My Romance, for Sung Dong II both the Replies in which he was so funny and witty and for Yoo Dong Geun both the characters in East of Eden and What Happens to My Family were amazing. It is encouraging to see that as Korean actors age they get better and better, which means we should be getting to see our younger biases for a long, long time to come too. ;)
2 0
Replying to sunflower63 • Apr 29, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Moon Chae Won
Unfortunately I am not a big fan of this actress but I enjoyed reading your article anyhow. I only watched Shining…
She doesn't strike a chord with me with her acting...in other words I can't empathise with her characters because they always seem very detached to me. I appreciate other actresses much more probably because they suit better my taste in acting skills.
1 0
Chrisstina • Apr 29, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Moon Chae Won
Unfortunately I am not a big fan of this actress but I enjoyed reading your article anyhow. I only watched Shining Inheritance, The Princess' Man and Innocent Man of all the projects that you mentioned, and out of all of them I only appreciated her role in Innocent Man which I thought fitted her perfectly. I think most of the credit in that drama goes to Song Joong Ki but on the whole she was a good female lead there as she contributed to make the story very believable.
1 3
DreamingKoreanBallad • Apr 29, 2015
Review Rosy Lovers
wow, thanks for the warning Dreaming...I will keep well away from it then. :)
5 0
Replying to sunflower63 • Apr 26, 2015
Title Flower of the Queen
Does anyone know why this drama is not being properly subtitled? Streaming sites only have episodes with Google…
Yes it is subbed correctly only up to Ep. 4 unfortunately. :(
0 0
Wiam Najjar • Apr 23, 2015
Article Actors Over 40 Who Never Cease to Amaze; part 5
Lovely article as always...I thought it was really cool that I knew them all as I have seen them in sooo many dramas!! They are all very good actors as they can play their parts to perfection so that we don't confuse their characters with those seen in other dramas. My favourite is Kim Sang Joong as his acting can be really intense, however I find them all more or less equally great. :)
4 0
Wiam Najjar • Apr 22, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Falling for Innocence
I'm enjoying this drama a lot too!! I like all the three main leads and the good chemistry/interactions between them. I also think that the best role that I have seen Jung Kyung Ho play is in Cruel City, but I am really curious to see how his character will develop in this drama. :)
8 0
Replying to sunflower63 • Apr 20, 2015
Title Massan
It was the first time for me to watch a morning Jdrama (Asadora) and it was an amazing and unforgettable experience.…
Thanks for your recommendations, I just started Hanako to Anne, and I will see if there are the subs of those you mentioned for my plan to watch list.
3 0
Ceki • Apr 20, 2015
Article The Upcoming 2015 Spring JDoramas!
Thanks for this article. The winter season in Japan was particularly good and interesting for me and this spring season seems equally appealing. I started watching Kokoro ga Pokkito Ne and Ishitashi no Renai Jijio and I will carry on as they were fun. I plan to also watch I'm Home and if possible the Taiga drama. :)
2 0
On Flower of the Queen • Apr 16, 2015
Title Flower of the Queen
Does anyone know why this drama is not being properly subtitled? Streaming sites only have episodes with Google type translated subs...what a pity as it looks like a great drama. I can't understand why it is being ignored as it is shown on MBC. :-(
1 5
PrettyCarEye • Apr 13, 2015
Review Healer
I always enjoy reading reviews which mention viewpoints of the drama that I missed whilst watching it. At the time I was so involved in the story that I didn't notice any of the flaws that you list here... this proves that I could never be a proper drama critic as I tend to get too involved with emotions thus overlooking on any evident plot holes or flaws. :)
4 1
On Ouroboros • Apr 13, 2015
Title Ouroboros
This was an amazing revenge drama with a very fast paced rhythm. Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma and Ueno Juri here were absolutely perfect in portraying their characters' feelings very realistically. I appreciated the fact that there were new revelations as the episodes unfolded and the mystery was kept until the end.There was one small flaw here IMO which is why I couldn't rate it with a full 10: I felt that the scenes of the past were repeated too many times and by the end I was a little fed up with the school, the teacher and the 'omurice' scenes although I understand they were the fundamental scope of the drama. In any case on the whole it is a very good drama of great quality.
4 0
amrita828 • Apr 12, 2015
Review Warrior Baek Dong Soo
Very good review, we rated it almost the same as I gave it an 8. Yes for me too the best aspects of this drama were the friendship bonds, the sword fights and the amazing photography and OST. :)
1 1
On Dating: What's It Like To Be In Love? • Apr 9, 2015
Title Dating: What's It Like To Be In Love?
I was caught completely off guard by this drama. I definitely wasn't expecting such a refined, witty and clever comedy and I savoured every minute of it. IMO the subject of love relationships between men and women here were described perfectly in a very ironic and detached manner. At the same time the story proved how unpredictable life can be however hard one tries to control it. I never thought I would rate with a 10 such a lighthearted drama but the writing and acting here were absolutely flawless and there is no way I could have rated it less than that. I hope there will be more Jdramas like this one in the future and I highly recommend it as it is very entertaining and fun to watch.
13 0
1