- I'm not a drama addicted honestly, but seems like sometimes I get caught by a strong "feel-like-watching-dramas-or-movies" mood and I begin watching movies/dramas as if there's no tomorrow (which unfortunately usually happens during exam sessions ;; ).
- I'm not a drama addicted but I'm addicted to Thai series.
- I prefer watching movies rather than dramas and I'm absolutely not the type who stays updated on the latest dramas. I rarely watch a drama when it airs because I don't feel like waiting weeks to end it and knowing I am not really addicted to dramas I may lose interest in it before it finishes airing lol so I usually prefer watching already completed dramas (unless we're talking about Thai series lol).
- None of my drama/movie ratings are given from an objective point of view lol. My ratings are based purely on how much I enjoyed the drama/movie (and I think that's how it should be, there's no need to be film critics on this site).
What else can I say?
• My first drama ever was Secret Garden. I watched it back in February 2011, while staying home from school because of a fever. (lol)
• My favourite drama ever is Tumbling ♥. Story: 10/10. Music: 10/10. Cast: 1000/10. Rewatch value: 1000/10. It's pure p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n to me and I feel the need to watch it again from time to time.
• I really enjoy crime/thriller movies, be it Korean, Japanese or Chinese. I guess it's my favourite genre.
• I have the biggest soft spot for Yusuke Yamamoto (you have no idea) ;_; ♥
• But I also have a pretty big soft spot for Nicholas Tse (omg you really have no idea).
• BL stories (awww) are my cup of tea.
• Year 2015: I discovered a universe called Thai series. The biggest mistake. I swear I! AM! IN! LOVE!!
• I personally believe the whole Project S The Series (♥) (go check it) is one of the best things of 2017.
• My current Thai crushes:
• I entered the drama world thanks to K-pop. I like way too many groups. If I were to make a list, that would be endless lol. If you feel like talking about K-pop, you're always welcome!
And...that's it, I think. (I suck at describing myself ;_;)
Feel free to add and talk to me about whatever you feel like talking about!