Editorials
On Together with Me: The Next Chapter • Jan 21, 2019
Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter
Well i'm a lot of fan of the previous series but with this one :/ i don't know the comments don't encourage me to watch this ..?
0 0
Replying to Gess90 • Jan 21, 2019
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2
this is different for me. It's lovely and funny. I think you have to try watching it ^_^
I will maybe thanks !
1 0
On Boys over Flowers • Jan 17, 2019
Title Boys over Flowers
Here i go again after years rewatching it again <3
0 0
On Boys over Flowers Season 2 • Jan 17, 2019
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2
I'm an old fan of the hana yori dango series but i don't know, i'm a little sceptical about watching this...?
0 0
Replying to notaVIP • Jan 17, 2019
Title Fights Break Sphere
no, you dont have to ....this is not sequel/prequel of Martial Universe ....dont worry ,these two are totally…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Cuebox • Jan 16, 2019
Title Seven Days: Friday - Sunday
What’s with japan and bad haircuts?
Well they try to follow manga's style i guess,,
0 0
On Our Skyy • Jan 15, 2019
Title Our Skyy
I enjoyed the series and my favorite one, i have to say was the last one , their chemistry improved so much <3 !
5 0
On Fights Break Sphere • Jan 15, 2019
Title Fights Break Sphere
I have to watch Martial Universe before watching this ?Also i like the character with the white hair as i watched the trailer <3
0 0
Replying to Kanata • Jan 15, 2019
Title Men with Sword Season 2 Spoiler
I refuse to accept the ending!! Ah-Li and Zhi Ming are my favourite (still alive) couple, I don't want them to…
Are you kidding me his one of the reasons that he become so sad and selfish : /
0 0
On Men with Sword Season 2 • Jan 15, 2019
Title Men with Sword Season 2
I really don't know if i watch season 3 if it comes .. O.0
0 0
On Men with Sword Season 2 • Jan 15, 2019
Title Men with Sword Season 2 Spoiler
Nooo i'm so heartbreaking so much death again and my poorZhing ming ,from a kind man turned out an evil because of Zhong's Kunyi and Ah li abbition's >.<
1 3
Replying to Kanata • Jan 11, 2019
Title Men with Sword Spoiler
Same here, I also cried a lot for them :'(
he was my favoritee >.< still can't accept his death
0 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Jan 11, 2019
Title Men with Sword Spoiler
i'm so pissed ahh i just watched a whole 30 episodes and the whole series was sooo sad and i don't even watch…
And sooo much Death they killed General Qi and Gongsun who was my favorite >.< one of the reasons that i hate chinese dramas sometimes .. they kill main characters so easilly.
1 2
On Men with Sword • Jan 11, 2019
Title Men with Sword
i'm so pissed ahh i just watched a whole 30 episodes and the whole series was sooo sad and i don't even watch historical dramas >.<
2 5
Replying to Yelle • Jan 5, 2019
Title Ochanomizu Rock Spoiler
Where can I watch this from ep 7 onwards?
http://www1.newasiantv.ch/drama/ochanomizu-rock.4572.html
0 0
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Jan 5, 2019
Title Ochanomizu Rock Spoiler
Why does Ryo hate Hajime so much? I'm still not clear on that!
Because his brother didn't tell him about their mother illenes and neither his mother so he thinks that they didn't count on him or that hajime was more 'valuable' to their mother in some way but it was the opposite actually.. hope it helps !
0 0
On Ochanomizu Rock • Jan 5, 2019
Title Ochanomizu Rock
The way it finishes seems it will hane second season :/ ?
1 0
On Cha Seung Won • Jan 4, 2019
Person Cha Seung Won
I told my mother to watch k.o and said that this actor reminds her jonny depp >.< !
0 0
On Cha Seung Won • Jan 4, 2019
Person Cha Seung Won
I told my mother to watch k.o and said that this actor reminds her jonny depp >.< !
2 1
On Touch Your Heart • Jan 4, 2019
Title Touch Your Heart
I'm not into romance so much but because i loved those two in goblin i might watch this <3 !
0 0