Editorials
Replying to siMONa • Dec 28, 2018
Title My Dream
I enjoyed this season, even if it wasn't the best. Looking forward to season 2!
Me too when i watched it i was always with a silly smile he he <3
4 0
Replying to Synchonicity • Dec 28, 2018
Title My Dream
So we watched a final episode to the season where pretty much nothing happened, and we're left with some (not…
That will be so bad if that happens because the series was good for me a bit slow 'yes' , and i will pissed off >.< ..!
0 0
On Fist Fight • Dec 18, 2018
Title Fist Fight
I can't believe that Philip actually played the role of Bruce Lee WoW his acting is very good !
1 0
Replying to iambulletproof • Dec 18, 2018
Title Club Friday Season 8: True Love… or Confusion
im effing confused too, does it mean that it up to the viewer to choose their ending?
yes exactly ..
2 0
On Man to Man • Dec 16, 2018
Title Man to Man Spoiler
The son of Song mi eun was Yeo woon's or Mo seung's ? I didn't get that :/
1 1
On Man to Man • Dec 16, 2018
Title Man to Man
Honestly i watched it for the bromance (they we're hillarious those two) , i didn't like the female lead so the 'romance between them from it was boriing.. but the plot was good actually !
2 0
Replying to Soane • Dec 14, 2018
Title Table Manner
Unfortunately unavailable for free, the only link with fees : https://vimeo.com/ondemand/tablemanner
It's a pity :/ ..
1 1
Replying to Jessica Brown • Dec 13, 2018
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Girl. I feel you. The other HIStory series are already amazing. This writer has so much depth. I know she can…
i hope so too <3 !
1 0
On Believer • Dec 9, 2018
Title Believer Spoiler
I watched 2 hours for that ending lol and i guessed that Ryu was lee in middle of the movie xd
1 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Nov 24, 2018
Title The Four Horsemen Spoiler
Where can I watch this??? Either English subs or no subs are fine :)
Here until ep 9 so far : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kS6XA38T5E&list=PLMHChU_cM7sMO_OLRCMzYhCR5YickCDsx
1 0
On Table Manner • Nov 24, 2018
Title Table Manner
where can i watch with engl subs please?
1 4
On A Love So Beautiful • Nov 20, 2018
Title A Love So Beautiful
is there any bromance in it?
0 0
Replying to vaberella • Nov 20, 2018
Title Superstar & Ordinary People
It's BL & Taiwnese - last I checked; I'm trying to find out when it's going to start as well. It looks like it's…
when they do a bl series into br it pisses me off >.<
1 0
On Top Management • Nov 20, 2018
Title Top Management
engl subs?
0 0
On Together with Me: The Next Chapter • Nov 20, 2018
Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter
i'm waiting patiently to be complete and ready the 'skip' button .. >.<
2 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 19, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
maybe anyways i didn't watch it with engl subs so i will come back to this drama again ,,,
1 1
Replying to Kan • Nov 19, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
Why i complete it this drama then why I can't put this on complete list
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
1 13
On While You Were Sleeping • Nov 18, 2018
Title While You Were Sleeping
The drama in the begging captivate me but after ep 6 begome a little draggy , with the romance i had to skip some , the cases kept me to finish it in the end and Han wook second lead syndrom again >.<, but overall it was a good kdrama to watch !!
2 0
On Love by Chance • Nov 13, 2018
Title Love by Chance
i demand a second season that's not faiir >.< !
5 0
Replying to randomisawesome • Nov 13, 2018
Title Love by Chance
So, I finally got around to watching the last episode, and man did I get emotional knowing there would be noting…
I totally agree with you <3 !
0 0