K-Drama
lo_ve • Aug 17, 2021
Article Veteran actress Kim Min Kyung has passed away
RIP, you will be missed by many.
1 0
Chaerul • Mar 9, 2021
Article Popular 90s Actress Lee Ji Eun Found Dead At 49
May she Rest In Peace.
3 0
On Take My Brother Away • Aug 28, 2018
Title Take My Brother Away
I'm happy to see Sun Qian getting another role. Meteor Garden isn't even over yet, and this came out on Netflix!
3 0
Replying to Reese • Jul 26, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
Why does there have to be dubbing, I want to hear their voices.
Sorry but what do you mean by dubbing? Are you saying what we hear on Netflix is not their real voices?
0 0
Replying to BriannaElizabeth • Jun 12, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me
15 and 16 are out! thekshow has them.
Oh they might just be trailers
0 0
Replying to DarkZone • Jun 7, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me
They're not going to release new episodes this month? Why?
Episodes came out today! 15 and 16
0 0
Replying to blingelingeling • Jun 7, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me
For those expecting episodes 15 and 16, they won't be broadcasted today because of a soccer game.https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/06/dangerous-beyond-blankets-come-hug-not-air-today/
15 and 16 are out! thekshow has them.
0 0
Replying to bossmama • May 5, 2018
Title Confessions Spoiler
It wasn't stated clearly but that's how I concluded it.
At the end she stated it was just another mind game to make him suffer. "Just kidding" she said.
0 0
Replying to Wo Ai Ni • Apr 19, 2018
Title Tonde Saitama
Is this real? gackt is in his 40s now lol how is he gonna play a high schooler
Apparently it's supposed to be very parody-like and comedic.
7 0
On Liverleaf • Apr 9, 2018
Title Liverleaf
Someone PM me when this becomes available! Looking forward to this!
0 0
Replying to BriannaElizabeth • Apr 2, 2018
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Netflix gets it in 2 days!!!
It's finally on Netflix!
0 0
On Tamra, the Island • Apr 2, 2018
Title Tamra, the Island
Just started watching! Leaves Netflix on the 11th!!
1 0
Replying to BriannaElizabeth • Jan 3, 2018
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Netflix gets it in 2 days!!!
I agree. I am gonna guess that only Netflix in Korea has it out. I apologize guys >< !
0 0
Replying to Sara Power • Dec 28, 2017
Title Kantaro: The Sweet Tooth Salaryman
I'm not sure I've ever seen so much sexual imagery in a single show.
Food Wars lol (anime)
1 0
Replying to Amaury1514 • Dec 27, 2017
Title Erased
All Netflix original shows/movies are shown in all countries its active in I believe.
I believe they have Black now on Netflix US.
0 0
On Erased • Dec 27, 2017
Title Erased
I watched the anime when it first came out, so I pretty much knew everything that was going to happen, but I thought maybe I'd pick up some new details. Okay, I know a lot of people saw the anime as predictable in terms of the killer, but I never picked up the details in the anime. With the drama being my second run at the story, I noticed a lot of the indicators and it was a pleasant ride! Personally, I found myself enjoying the drama version a lot more!
0 0
Replying to BriannaElizabeth • Dec 22, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Netflix gets it in 2 days!!!
I know, I'm wondering why it hasn't shown up yet :/ All of the other shows have, and i use that list every month..
0 0
Replying to BriannaElizabeth • Dec 18, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Netflix gets it in 2 days!!!
It was. On websites like Forbes, they tell you the new shows for the month
1 0
Replying to DramaHeroine • Dec 16, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Ok, it's been a month now, and there are still no subs for this on any of the legal sites. What the heck is up…
Netflix gets it in 2 days!!!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 7, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
I like to eat something crunchy like chips and I love to drink tea a lot. Sometimes I'll have some Pocky or even a whole meal if I'm into a show enough xD
0 0
