Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2025
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Because it’s a remake not a sequel.
A remake with the same actor as Zhang Qi Shan. That's interesting. πŸ€”
Anyway, I'm seated for this. Hope it's as good as Archieves : Nanyang Mystery.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 29, 2026
Tight schedule.
No wonder he sounds a bit softer. I was searching for 'FSG' but fail.πŸ˜‰
Nevertheless, I'm enjoying this. So far, it's good. πŸ‘πŸΌ
0 1
Replying to z1one1 • Jul 28, 2026
Dudu is such a darling. πŸ’―β€οΈHave they worked together before? I only know they are paired, to walk together…
Thanks !
1 0
Replying to honeylemoncha • Jul 28, 2026
https://x.com/duduling1018/status/2082116475696058731dudu booked seats to support CZY!!i only had time to watch…
Dudu is such a darling. πŸ’―β€οΈ
Have they worked together before?
I only know they are paired, to walk together in an event.
2 2
Replying to cdramasxoxo • Jul 28, 2026
Person He Yu
I'm actually so proud of him. It wasn't easy for him and his fans. He gets targeted by marketing accounts and…
Reborn Of The Rightful. I believe he's going to be awesome, but the FL worries me a bit. Nevertheless, I will watch it, and hope for the best. πŸ₯³
1 0
Replying to Qojgx086 • Jul 28, 2026
who is the director?
Data in dramawiki.

Director : Zhang Yan Jie
Previous works :
Rebirth 2026

Cinematographer : Gao Xin Jian
Previous works :
Generation to Generation 2026
The Double 2024
1 1
Replying to cdramasxoxo • Jul 28, 2026
Person He Yu
I'm actually so proud of him. It wasn't easy for him and his fans. He gets targeted by marketing accounts and…
Perhaps, it's just me, I really feel that Heyu's performance, somehow better than Meng Ziyi's in BOP.

His expression is so on point ; for example, in E20, the scene where he was waiting for FL's answer about the wedding date : 1 minute he felt hopeless, then she said she chose the nearest date, his sudden change of overjoyed expression was so real.

Dashing Youth introduced me to him, but Xiao Hua Yong won me. Hope he will choose 2 historical costume drama scripts, before making another modern one.
3 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 28, 2026
New trailer, kinda creepy in a cool way not like that cheesy one: https://weibo.com/8008209063/5325639298842892
Zombie, Mask, Desert ... Interesting ~ πŸ˜‰
1 1
Replying to z1one1 • Jul 27, 2026
Care to share the ending in the novel. Thanks !
OK, I got it. Thanks again. 😊
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Jul 27, 2026
Just finished. The ML was good. The SML was fabulous. The FL ... not so much. I liked the OST. If I didn't read…
Care to share the ending in the novel. Thanks !
0 2
Replying to z1one1 • Jul 26, 2026
He acted as if he wanted to be somewhere else.Love Snow Kong though.
Hope Snow will get more cooperative co-partners in her future projects, thus the offline promotions will be more lively.
She is so lovable.
I'm rooting for her. ❀️
0 1
Replying to Crescenttimes • Jul 26, 2026
I saw both of them at a promotion event and I was like it can't be ..
He acted as if he wanted to be somewhere else.
Love Snow Kong though.
1 3
Replying to Shizuka • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
in the 33, 34 preview xihe went to pray to buddha for XHY?? .. did he die? 😭😭
Read somewhere, XHY is presumed dead, he'll be missing for 3 episodes, later return alived. The novel is HE. Hope they won't fail us.
0 1
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
This FL character is probably one of the worst written . She really is awful. She just runs over everyone and…
I'm at E13.
Don't like her character too. It's like the world resolves only around her, her words and only what she wants matter. Never knew that a commandery princess is that powerful - somehow, not logic in that era. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

If it's not for Heyu + Jeremy + Lester + Wei Ming + Fan Shuai Qi + Snow Kong (including others that I don't mention here) , I would have dropped this.

Their acting and characters are too interesting to drop. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
1 1
Replying to z1one1 • Jul 25, 2026
I'm watching The Shadow Sovereign. Yeah, still shitty husband (actually divorced, a husband in the name only,…
Hope she gets better partner, husband or love interest, in her future projects.

She's beautiful and alluring. Perhaps it's just me, but she has that natural sex appeal. The way she smirks, somehow sweet yet sexy. πŸ§πŸ˜‰
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 25, 2026
I'm late , at E13.
The Crown Prince is so sad. My heart hurts ... πŸ˜“
FL, you better make up for hurting him later. Or, I'm going to boycott your upcoming dramas. πŸ˜…
***Got carried away. πŸ˜‚Bravo to Heyu & MengZiyi. πŸ₯³
1 0
Replying to roka17 • Jul 25, 2026
Snow Kong really can’t find a break with husbands in a drama, damn. cut the girl a break.
I'm watching The Shadow Sovereign. Yeah, still shitty husband (actually divorced, a husband in the name only, for the emperor sake) , but she has a hot lover. πŸ˜“πŸ˜…
0 2
Replying to 16106004 • Jul 25, 2026
Totally agree. I’ve seen them before in countless dramas but this is the first drama that instigated an Amazon…
At pharmacies?! Kopiko is junk food. Talk about the power of KDrama. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
0 0
On Xiao Fang • Jul 24, 2026
Title Xiao Fang
Douban Score 6.8
Without any promotion, this is very good.
Well done Xiao Fang ! πŸ₯³
12 0
Replying to paxxie • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Is Zhang Jingyi playing her usual loyal-girlfriend-to-underdog-boyfriend role here? Thanks.
To me , No.
Her ex-boyfriend is her current boss, working together on the same project. She is still in good terms with him, even after the break up. So happen, the work assignment is located at the town where she used to call home.
Her saviour, only a few years older than her, is still living in that town.
1 0