Details

  • Last Online: 48 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2025
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Aug 18, 2026
I have watched plenty of DYX's drama, but man his aura in the official robe here is absolutely commendable. This…
Zhang Haixia is cooking in the capital. ☺️
2 3
Replying to Zizi • Aug 17, 2026
Guys this beautiful innocent flirting between these 2 , it was a long time wanted to see something like this again
Often, we see sexy alluring flirting, but hardly innocence.
2 0
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • Aug 17, 2026
Wait isn't this official court robes? Will she be part of the court officials in the future? Damnhttps://x.com/qutehana/status/2089314313421168833?s=20
Court official without a hat? Mmm ... 🤔
1 0
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Mystic Nine Spoiler
E29 Mystic Nine & E10 Legend Of Zang Hai
In E29, one of the Zhang members that had tatoo on his face, used a device that fired needles to the Opera singer master. That device is the same as device  that Zang Hai found, made by his father,  in E10 Legend Of Zang Hai.

Zang Hai and his girl, hallucinated, caused by the liquid meteorite in a cave. Thanks to the cuts on their hands, they woke up from 'zombie attack' and got out safely. They were the only survivors.

I wonder if Legend Of Zang Hai 2 will have anything with meteorite again, or he somehow becomes stronger, like Zang Hai is the first original Zhang. Zang Hai in S1, has a weak body and no talent for martial arts.
2 10
Replying to bushiiroll • Aug 16, 2026
GUYS I WONT SHUT UP ABOUT THIS DRAMA. DARE I SAY BETTER THAN pursuit of jade
I like this one a lot !
POJ, just the the village arc was interesting. After that, not so.
8 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Now that I rewatched E01 & E02, I understand better.

At first, FL was not 100% morally good. To avoid marriage arrangement with ML, she lied about ML already swindled Fu money, the truth he didn’t. He just wanted the money worth his salt and be gone. FL lied to obtain the best outcome, for her and Fu family benefits, as per her understanding of Grandma Fu teachings.

Her father, although a Magistrate, dealt with a salt smuggler to provide the salt for fake snow, yet didn’t want to pay the previously agreed price, to avoid ‘imperial envoy’ investigation. The salt smuggler took the chance to take down ML, another salt smuggler. Her father agreed.

Although it is sad that FL had to go through life threatening events, I am glad she is now a Xie. If she were to stay as a Fu, worse to marry a Yu, I’m afraid she would be another Grandma Fu. Of all her family members, only FL's mother genuinely wants the best for FL, a husband who she loves, vice versa and happiness.
12 0
Replying to Smiling • Aug 16, 2026
That's the actual villainous Ding Yuxi in episode 14. Those eyes with that evil smile, he's no hero that's the…
Those eyes "How dare you mess with my girl ! "
1 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Aug 15, 2026
There are plenty of very popular MDL 8.5 and up dramas that are below 5.5 on Douban
Really? Interesting. 🤔
Example please ... Just curious.
0 0
Replying to Xm1012 • Aug 15, 2026
I’m here because I’m frustrated with the writing 🥲😭I came back to binge watch, but what on earth was…
Your comment made search for the screenwriters. According to dramawiki, there 4 screenwriters. I guess the 4 spoil the broth. 🤔😅
2 of them are screenwriters for Empress Reborn (Dylan Wang + Meng Ziyi, 🍉 release 2027), let's hope they were the ones that wrote 1st half of this show. 😣
0 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
With Sen anger management issue, I get the feeling that one day Sen will kill (accidently or not ...) someone. He might put ML in a hard position, to choose between the law or 'family'. 🧐🤔L
5 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • Aug 14, 2026
Royal Betrothal douban open score is 5.0 (9k ratings)
With that ending, I'm not surprised. 🥹
1 0
Replying to Mystic Nine • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Replying to deleted comment
Yeah, it would have been better if his own voice. But, it's still good.
3 0
Replying to Tsukiko • Aug 14, 2026
Yessss.. please.. they're practically married. But. I also dont mind this tension. Hahaha
Tension but in a good way. 😅
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Haven't watched today's episodes yet.

Waiting for ML to team up with General Mo, capture the desert salt bandits and reveal the army personnel behind them.

ML and his men, will be personally rewarded by CP again. 🤔☺️
7 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
FL is taught about honor, loyal, manners, etc, except love. She feels it, but doesn't know it. That's why her words "I don't want to be in a world without you." Goodness! That is "I love you."

ML, Just say it first. Her actions speak so loud already !
22 5
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 13, 2026
One thing i absolutely love about this drama is the sincerity of the production team. I don't see green screen…
Thanks for sharing.
1 0
Replying to ung • Aug 11, 2026
Title Ren Yu
her brother, didn't fall far from the tree.
That's good news. I'll take a peek at your CDrama list, kay.
Who knows I might find my cup of tea.
1 0
Replying to ung • Aug 11, 2026
Title Ren Yu
her brother, didn't fall far from the tree.
The show isn't dubbed. Does that mean everyone's voice is recorded during filming?

Sorry I'm asking a lame question, but I'm curious because I find their voices and acting matched naturally. It's good.
0 2