Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2025
Replying to z1one1 • 4 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Nothing against BaiLu but Yu Zheng ... I wonder what's the % screen time for CZY. Well, he admits BaiLu is his…
:Hello Dear Anchestors' is on iQIYI youtube, in Chinese audio with English subtitles.

Princess and Wereworlf, another adorable CZY. Enjoy ! 😍
0 3
Replying to z1one1 • 4 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Nothing against BaiLu but Yu Zheng ... I wonder what's the % screen time for CZY. Well, he admits BaiLu is his…
I put Royal Betrothal on hold. I can't get into it. I'm stuck at E20. Sigh ...

I'm watching 'Hello Dear Anchestors'. It's not superb,but entertaining. Still at E10, but enjoying it. CZY is so adorable in this one. 😍
1 5
Replying to deepakk • 4 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Don't worry, these type of dramas are popular in china, international audience watch only romance, take DNAD for…
You can brag anytime you want, I'll read it. 😊❀️
2 1
Replying to deepakk • 4 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Don't worry, these type of dramas are popular in china, international audience watch only romance, take DNAD for…
Really? I enjoyed watching DNAD. I read nasty comments on Reddit about CZY's performance vs the veteran lead, though I don't feel so, Anyways, for my mental health, I've stopped peeking anything about CDrama in Reddit for good. πŸ˜…
1 3
Replying to Hou Mie • 4 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
gosh I didn’t want him to do anything else with Yu Zheng but I will accept this drama because bai Lu and him…
Nothing against BaiLu but Yu Zheng ... I wonder what's the % screen time for CZY. Well, he admits BaiLu is his favorite actress.
But, I just have to trust CZY & his studio. πŸ˜”
1 7
Replying to Vmy_25 • 5 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Day by Day the hate to Xie family is increasing. Everyone in that family is evil. But nobody can beat the father..He…
I am waiting for his words to come true " ... everything must be the sake of the family. The firmer the foundation, the better. The taller the tower, the better. Even if it means sacrificing my own love or even MY LIFE ... "

Oh, please make him sacrifice himself for family sake. 😈

His eyes are creepy. And please stop touching Qingyuan ! 😣
1 0
Replying to cdramalizard • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Why would you shout his real name in public.
Like duh ... πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Wei will tell Xie. I think, somehow, Xie is also involved in Shen massacre.
2 0
Replying to seanmaxell • 8 days ago
don't they have a propriety distance between male and female in noble societies of that age ....If u save xu kai…
I know it was very strict in Ming Dynasty. Read somewhere that this is Song Dynasty, so perhaps it was not as strict.
0 0
Replying to Bfly • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Ep. 10. The way XQY was approached by her father in 18:28 timeframe was so creepy asf 😱 😬
The way her father looks at her, later touches her cheek ... It gives pervert vibes. Eeuuww!
5 1
Replying to talkdrama • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I suppose it's a match made in heaven πŸ˜‚. One plays a second identity who is corrupt and imposing, does all…
FL dislikes the idea that she needs ML's help to have her revenge. For ex, the money needed to pay the people.
She wants to do all by herself, but like it or not, she is not capable to do it.
Whether it's ego or not wanting to owe him, she herself is unsure yet. Or, slowly she is liking to work together with him, or at least the result of it - 2 heads is better than 1.
But, I get the feeling that she is still missing the boy in her memory, thus getting close to ML feels like cheating to her. Well, she needs to meet that boy, and see if she still feels the same. In her head, the boy is till the same caring person.
Even if ML is the boy, ML has surely changed since back then.
Will she still like him? Or is ML is too hot to resist? πŸ€”πŸ˜Š
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • 9 days ago
I might be wrong, but FL's father is the same actor as FL's father in The Glory.
The actor, Yu En Tai was a snake in The Glory, and I bet he's going to be one here too.
Damn! He's going to make me boil again.πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
7 0
Replying to Spring of the Blade • 9 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
Qing Yuan is angelic on the outside (especially in front of Grandma) but cunning inside. Zhao Ye portrayed that perfectly. πŸ’―β­
2 0
Replying to FallenintotheSmile • 10 days ago
7.8I could have sworn it was 8.1 beforeits a marvellous drama, cast is excellent. Every episode from what I have…
You're right, It was 8.1.
If the show maintains its momentum, the rating will go up.
2 2
Replying to zhixin • 11 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
please don’t be that fl is smart but ml is smarter , just finished ep 1
She is smart, but he can read her. He acknowledges her, and made the first move.
5 0
Replying to Ray denied • 11 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Ep 4 πŸ”₯When he said β€œkeep beating her” the satisfaction I got damn, man, his eyes were challenging that…
I actually said "Yes!" while clapping my hands. LOL
The annoying nanny looked so much in pain, very good acting indeed. πŸ˜‰
6 0
Replying to KangHyunggu • 11 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Who is the evil concubine? Is there a possibility of a third concubine?
Just a hunch, FL's mother was framed, by her grandmother. Or, perhaps 'sacrificed' for Xie family's sake. I think, we'll know the reason in later episodes.
0 0
Replying to tea30 • 11 days ago
aaaahhhh this was so good, i will miss them 😭😭😭πŸ₯Ή
Same like you, I keep on dropping here, reading some comments,, even repling to some too. LOL
Anyway, Spring Of The Blade is starting today. Hope it's a good watch. 😊
6 0
Replying to SNluvsdrama • 11 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
her father's character doesnt make sense... on ep 24 now, the story seems to be a bit of a mess ...
Her father was brought up by her grandmother who believed that men and chastity arches were utmost important to uphold status. He was fed with ego and superiorty since small, thus felt entitled to use women as tools. In the Fu family, her grandmother's belief was the worst evil of all.

Of course, the belief was created by the State that glorified theΒ  Chastity arches, so much so that the arches became a competitive symbol of local wealth, egibility of tax exemptions, moral alignment with imperial ideology and social prestige, but in truth, often lead to extreme pressures on women.

FL'sΒ  brother was different because her mother. Her mother was from family of merchants, so the upbringing was different, possibly work hard and smart to earn money. Her brother failed the Imperial exam on purpose. If he passed he would be given a higher position because of the 3 Chastity arches, indirectly he felt as if he was using women.
10 0