Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2025
Replying to Maryena • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Yeah this could've been way better. There were a lot of original material in the novel they didn't use. But I…
All he needed then was a permit to do busines legally. But no ... He just had fall for her. Little that he knew it was the beginning of his miserable life now.
She erased his identity as a carefree happy to a loyal dog (?) that listens to her, well dog listens to its owner, right?
If she leaves her, I'd say she is ... i don't know what to say.
1 2
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I hope the baby and concubine Wu make it out of this mess safe and sound. Even Ya Ke doesn't deserve death IMO.
Yes, Concubine Wu too. She is just trying to eat well.
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Every time I see Yake's son, I wish there's a way to save the little boy. He is innocent.
If the Yu falls, will the females and children under 10 years become commoners? Or become slaves?
I know Yake was bad, but she's not evil. I wonder if YaKe can be spared, so that she can take care of her son, living a new life, and her son surname changed to Fan.
*I guess, I have a soft spot for kids.
0 4
Replying to AngiBorahae • Aug 25, 2026
I've watched until ep 18 and paused, because I was busy... but reading recent comments, I don't feel excited to…
Come back and read the comments after all episodes are out. Then, decide.
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Except the way she talked down to her you would have thought she was doing Ms Wu a huge favor instead of Ms Wu…
Yeah ... Tingyu is becoming like other officials wives.
Concubine Wu came with frightened face, but she didn't see that. 🤦🏽‍♀️
1 2
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Unit 731? From Dao Mu Pe Je series too?Thanks.
Just wiki it. Shocking !
2 0
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 24, 2026
i thought douban rating only becomes available after it ends?
Now, I'm more informed. Thanks ! 👍🏼
1 0
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 24, 2026
i thought douban rating only becomes available after it ends?
Didn't know this ... Thanks !
0 0
Replying to mari • Aug 24, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
i think the writer got some inspiration from unit 731 for this drama
Unit 731? From Dao Mu Pe Je series too?
Thanks.
0 2
Replying to misty720 • Aug 24, 2026
the schedule!?? damn tencent 😩🙄
That's how to sell express package. They say, no hard feelings, it's just business.
1 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Aug 24, 2026
I finally watched ep 29 and I don't get why people were saying the FL is soft and weak, and she just wants to…
She is still in shock, just her thoughts of what if ...
Wait till she learns who whispered the idea to her father. She will come back, fiercely.
2 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 23, 2026
Ding Yuxi's Zhao Ling, Tencent Video character popularity value has surpassed  600 million, becoming the TOP1…
ZL's facial hair = 100M
Get away with murder
>>> next 100M
7 1
Replying to Bonnie Vf • Aug 23, 2026
Why is their home named Xie residence, not Zhao residence? Isn't that historically incorrect for a patriarchal…
I guess, Zhao Ling just give anything she wants and makes her happy. Furthermore, his parents died, no ties with his relatives anymore (if any is still alive), so why not.
If he could kneel and be a stool for Tingyun to step on, he can be a Zhao married to a Xie, living in Xie household. He couldn't care less what people say.
Zhao Ling is a legend ! 💯
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 22, 2026
Congratulations to Ding Yuxi's Zhao Ling for surpassing 500 million in Tencent Video character popularity, becoming…
Wedding night & "Can I lean on you for a while ~ "

These 2 deserve 100M. Though I think it will go up another 100M soon. 😊
6 0
Replying to y_ummy • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Did they ever said why FL's dad was dismissed from his position?
ML metioned that he was implicated with a salt case, about the same time Grandma Yu died.
1 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Aug 22, 2026
Stripped to a commoner? We haven't even reached ep 30 yet!
I've learnt not to trust the end credit. ☺️
3 0
Replying to weinanas • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
The SML and that concubine. What’s going on? Is she a substitute for the FL? Did they consummate their marriage?
I think she is, and she doesn't mind.
1 0
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Yet, FL told a lie at Grand Dowager's birthday banquet. ML is going to pay for it though. ML and his way to protect…
Mmm ... Perhaps, ML and FL don't know the story. They are not wrong, but it is as if everybody knew except them.

But, at the end, if ML and FL wokr together, there must be a way out.

Let's watch how they overcome this matter. 😊
0 0
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Yet, FL told a lie at Grand Dowager's birthday banquet. ML is going to pay for it though. ML and his way to protect…
For whatever reason, it is a lie.

It's Ok to say ' ... granting grandma's final wish...' , as if filial and all , unless those words have a different meaning between Grand Dowager and Emperor.

There must be a reason why Emperor looked uncomfortable. He also said Ms Xie is more filial that her father, as Mr Yu said, it was nit a compliment.

Worse, Emperor neither attend their wedding when he said he would and didn't send his Eunuch. As one of the guests said, it's not a good sign.
1 2