Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2025
Replying to z1one1 • 16 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
FL doesn't have much talent in music, but she has good ears. She seems to be attracted to guys with talents, first…
It's still ongoing, only till E04. The MLs are not fighting over FL . From what I see, neither has romantic feelings for FL. She is just there, being friendly.
1 1
Replying to Riya • 16 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
I want to ask something......how much is the fl actually involved in the storyline??? will there be any romance…
FL doesn't have much talent in music, but she has good ears. She seems to be attracted to guys with talents, first Pi O, later Jeong Yo. She is interested in both of them, from my perspective, not romantically but admiration.

When both Pi O and Jeong Yo played together, since Jeong Yo's style is emotion encrypted, she couldn't stop herself to give more attention to Jeong Yo, like 90% ignored Pi O.

Well, that's all till E04. 😊
5 5
Replying to yta • 16 days ago
just finished this... what do I do now 😭
Try 'Against The Current'. The young FL actress is good. Ohya, don't forget to prepare a box of tissue. 😉
3 0
Replying to jcg • 16 days ago
So the younger actors I think were portrayed to be 15 and 16 or 17? I am trying to recall if her age was mentioned…
Got it ! Thanks . 😊
0 0
Replying to Pokemon090 • 18 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I have seen 3 rumors of CZY next drama 1. With Bai lu which is a historical drama i dont think it will be true…
Agree with you. 💯
1 0
Replying to swagata • 18 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ep30-31, general mo why???? I never thought i can cry for one hour straight even after the ep ended. Why they…
You can see ZL's eyes stopped sparkling after that. He was alive but not living.
5 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • 18 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
can you share the link cause i don't know which melon👀
Just sharing the 🍉
Modern CDrama entitled Reckless Marriage, based on the novel of the same name by Bu Jingyu.Reported to star Chen Zheyuan and Xu Ruohan

A fateful one-night stand between a pharmaceutical professional and a brilliant cardiothoracic surgeon leads to an unexpected pregnancy. They enter an arranged marriage first, and slowly discover true love afterward.
1 1
Replying to jacki • 19 days ago
so i pulled an all-nighter for this, i must say i was very pleased with the pacing and the plot, the first half…
Nice review.
To me, every character is realistic, whether good or bad, or grey. The choices they made, depending on the circumtances, whether due to upbringing, culture , belief or life and death situation, during that era .
All actors/actresses did very well in portraying their characters.
7 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 25 days ago
Ding Yuxi wrote this thank you letter on his Weibo page on the last airing date yesterday.----My story of Zhao…
Hope to watch Ding Yuxi in another chatacter soon.
Hope to watch Fan Shi Ran as female lead too. I think she has potential. 😊
5 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 25 days ago
The Road to Splendor, Final Report~ Maoyan Professional Data✅ Maoyan TV Series Popularity Chart Monthly Champion…
Thanks for the updates. 😍
Happy news ... Yeah ! 🥳🥳🥳
4 1
Replying to Drama passerby • 25 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ep 34:Not the emperor proving me wrong😏.Yeh, we all knew Zhao ling wasn’t going to give his wife that poison.Yu…
Emperor had to save ZL, as his Imperial Treasury was not full yet. He needed ZL to bring the Yu and his cronies down, to confiscate their wealth.

If ZL were to die, who would want to be the next 'Huchen', everyone in court knew too well that 'Huchen' was actually Emperor's 'dog', dispensable when deemed necessary. Then, the corrupt officials would not be caught, thus no money.

Emperor didn't care about ZL's life, he only cared about the assignment he gave to ZL, and ZL to bring results he wanted.
4 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 26 days ago
According to data from Maoyan Professional Edition, Ding Yuxi's portrayal of "Zhao Ling" in "The Road…
Congratulations ! 🥳
Hope the production moghuls notice him more after this.
7 1
Replying to z1one1 • 27 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
About Mo Yi, from the drama itself, this is what I understand.Previously, to obtain legal salt grants from the…
Hi! I've editted my previous comment about Emperor-Mo Yi- Zhao Ling connection.
Yeah ... The Emperor is cruel.
0 0
Replying to themarchioness • 29 days ago
1) No love triangle2) The leads’ relationship builds progressively and steadily over time, so this is a hard…
I was too eager waiting for their wedding that I actually remember the episode. Your memory is fine, it is 20+ish. 😉
1 0
Replying to themarchioness • 29 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
1) No love triangle2) The leads’ relationship builds progressively and steadily over time, so this is a hard…
2) Wedding ceremony episode 25.
4 2
Replying to z1one1 • 29 days ago
Quote " ...Also, I had expected the FL and ML to officially marry much earlier—around episode 10 ..".…
The biggest mistake is you continue watching it when you should have dropped it.
Why bother watching when you don't like (or, is it hate?) it?
I mean, there are so many other shows that you might like.
4 2
Replying to arni gamexeon • 29 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Back when I was watching episode 18, I thought the male lead (ML) would transform into a much better version of…
Quote " ...Also, I had expected the FL and ML to officially marry much earlier—around episode 10 ..". Unquote, well, when they didn't, you should have dropped this by episode 11.

I think this is just not your cup of tea.
10 4
Replying to Wonderheq • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
currently on ep 23/36 , this is not a spoiler. they’re not yet married, which is fine. but he often ask of her…
Don't worry, you'll get plenty of your wish "...do it yourself..." later. He will keep devastating facts from her, to protect her from heartbreak, for her safety, that will eat him up inside, bit by bit.
4 0
Replying to Emzfmz • Aug 28, 2026
just watched the first 5 episodes and this is really wonderful omg!
Enjoy the winding road . 😉☺️
5 0