Editorials
Replying to Xiao Zi • Dec 11, 2023
Person Taro Lin
He reminds me so much of Cheng Yi
just really tall haha
0 1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Dec 5, 2023
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Did you not watch I feel you linger in the air?
i've never met a dee hup (or lbr, a p'tee directed) production i liked. but for yinwar........
0 0
Replying to mochixo • Dec 5, 2023
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I heard YinWar were involved in this production themselves, so I'm really looking forward to it. Willing to watch…
literally same
0 0
On Nuchy Anucha Boonyawatana • Dec 4, 2023
Person Nuchy Anucha Boonyawatana
Happy birthday P'Nuch!
0 0
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Dec 3, 2023
Title Lovers/Liars
You can watch it on GMA Network's YouTube channel, but it is not subbed, and I doubt it will be anytime soon (if…
thank you
1 0
Replying to andoR • Dec 1, 2023
Title Kusuburi Onna to Sundome Onna
It isn't. I haven't seen it and I don't really know what it's about aside from the synopsis, but I can assure…
thank you
1 0
On Lovers/Liars • Nov 30, 2023
Title Lovers/Liars
where to watch?
1 2
Replying to Burcu • Nov 28, 2023
Title Delivery Boy
Where to watch?
YouTube
0 0
Shen • Nov 22, 2023
Game How Long Should A Drama Be?
12 episodes
2 0
nightnight • Nov 21, 2023
List VOTE: Titles that linger in your mind - YOUR Roman Empires!
bad buddy fans wya???
2 1
mily • Nov 21, 2023
List GMMTV artists
iirc toptap, mek, frank, puimek, and bright are no longer with gmmtv
0 1
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Nov 18, 2023
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
is there a difference between regular and special edition other than the number of episodes? which should i watch first as a newbie?
0 1
Replying to Nao • Nov 17, 2023
Title Sexy Tanaka-san
No just a female friendship but Akari admires and likes Tanaka san and is inspired by her character rather
thank you!
0 0
AthenaTheStorierX • Nov 16, 2023
Photo Photo
how do they look so goooooooood
3 0
Replying to jeffjeff • Nov 16, 2023
Title Lover Merman
H2O just add Oishii Lemon C+
helppppppppp
3 0
On Sexy Tanaka-san • Nov 13, 2023
Title Sexy Tanaka-san
is this GL?
2 2
Shen • Nov 9, 2023
Game Would You Rather?
does this mean you can change your height on command because if so then heck yeah
0 1
Sweet_Ohm • Nov 6, 2023
Game Favourite Only Friends Character (pls say NICK)
Boston my beloved, he came he served he slayed and he sashayed away
1 0
Cho Na • Nov 6, 2023
Article Rainie Yang: Nostalgia of My Drama Journey
She was the celebrity love of my life as a teenager! You're really managed to walk me back down memory lane here, well done. I wish her and her husband a long and happy life together.
3 1
Replying to JessieNicoleBenterou • Nov 1, 2023
Title After Sundown
Hey!! Where can I watch it?? Been looking and can't find it anywhere.
could i have the link too please?
0 0
1
