A story about an orphan named Korya who turns out to be the long lost daughter of Noppadara Siwawong, the great-great grandchild of a king. During the journey to be reunited with her mother, the car she was in gets into an accident and the other orphan traveling with her, Payia, uses this chance to steal her identity. Meanwhile, Id, a young man Korya met previously and did not get along with, finds her and takes her to the hospital. When Korya wakes up, she has lost her memory, so Id, for fear of her safety, pretends that she's his soon-to-be fiancée and keeps her close. Will Korya ever recover her memory, and to what lengths will Payia go to keep her secret? Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
- Toomtam Yuttana PuangklangIson Adisuan / "Id"Main Role
- Weckx LanlalinKorya SiwawongMain Role
- Mo Monchanok SaengchaipiangpenPayia SansaitarnMain Role
- Singto Saharat HiranthanapuwadolChinsanuMain Role
- Piyathida MittirarochM.L. Noppadara Siwawong / Khun DaraSupport Role
- Nhing Nirut SirijanyaM.R. Napatsarapee Siwawong / Khun Chai NapatSupport Role
- Good story, but nothing too extraordinary
- No over-the-top crazy witches
- Cute male lead
- Appropriate length, not too draggy
- Overall satisfying ending
- Almost-love: Romance needed more screen time. Female lead meets male lead and takes an instant dislike to him. This is what I signed up for, a good old hate-to-love drama. However, this lakorn never took the romance to the level it ought to be. The love triangle and the rivalry between the two male leads as well had lots of drama potential yet weren't fully exploited. I almost shipped the main couple, almost.
- Plot is predictable and cliched, but what had you expected anyway?
- Female lead's acting is a bit dull, second female lead however played a tremendous role as the villain, could see why she did what she did and almost felt sorry for her in the end, however her character needed more layers.
- Couple of lakorn crazinesses here and there - other than that, quite an enjoyable watch!
We do have a really evil lead...
Nothing really on the romance terms, yes we do have two handsome boys trying to protect the main girl and also fighting for her.. But there was not a lot of slot slot for Romance..
One lead steals the identity of the rich girl who grew up in the same orphanage.
She murdered 3 people... tried to kill her friend, the mother, her boyfriend, the other two male leads and nothing gets resolved until the final episode...
So I say don't waste your time..
One of the most evil witches of Thai lakorns is in this lakorn..
But the actress playing the bad girl did a better job than the good girl :) her acting was flawless
Rather than seeing 15 mints of romance I'd much prefer to see least an episode of the happy ending :)
Oh before I forget to say we do have an amnesia card in this lakorn..