After their father's death, Sang Yeon and Ha Yeon, were separated in childhood at an orphanage, after their mother placed them for adoption because she couldn't care for them. 30 years later, a TV show hears their story and tries to reunite them. While filming the TV show, both brothers are shocked by each other's religion. Sang Yeon, who was raised in America is now a pastor, and his brother Ha Yeon,is a shaman. But right after their reunion, their birth mother, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease, suddenly disappears. So Sang Yeon and Ha Yeon team up together and go on a road trip to search for her.
Cast & Credits
- Jo Jin WoongPark Sang Yeon [Older brother]Main Role
- Kim Sung KyunPark Ha Yeon [Younger brother]Main Role
- Kim Young AeSeung Ja [Brothers' mother]Main Role
- Yoon Jin YiYeo IlMain Role
- Lee Hae Young[Funeral bus Man Jae's oldest son]Support Role
- Jung Min Jin[Funeral bus Man Jae's second son]Support Role