• Birthday: August 28
  • Join Date: February 10, 2017
A Poem a Day
May 16, 2018
'the pain can also become a path'.

have you ever watched a drama that makes you so happy that you want to become a better person? 'a poem a day' felt like home to me. it made me feel like i really belong somewhere.

story:
the story was nothing that... impressive? at least at first sight. there is no much drama, pressure, it doesn't make you nervous about what will happen next. but it gives you a warm feeling, it makes you happy. it was interesting for me, although i have no interest in physiotherapy.
the romance between je wook and bo young was one of the most beautiful romantic stories i've ever seen in kdramas. i know, i've read in many comments, a lot of people find it boring, too 'formal', but no, it was just real. they were one normal couple. they loved each others, they supported each other, there were hugs and kisses, so i didn't really understand why some people thought that their relationship was unnatural. it just felt real.
another thing i have to mention is the patients stories. i cried my eyes out, they just felt too real.
i really liked the poems. they were so beautiful and they perfectly matched with the story.
but i was slightly disappointed in the end, i think some things should have happend but this doesn't change the fact that the story is good.

characters:
woo bo young - oh, our beautiful female lead. she was just a good person, she was trying to do her job right and to help the patients to recover. she truly cared about them. the thing i liked the most in her it's that she wasn't trying to hide her sensitivity. bo young was a strong female lead in one word.

ye je wook - i haven't seen a person who likes giving advices as much as him lol. he seemed cold in the beginning but after that you can see what a warm person he actually is. he treated everyone with respect and he was always telling what he thinks, he was honest with himself and with the others.

shin min ho - you either like him or you don't. personally, i like him. yes, sometimes he acted childishly, he had no sense of responsibility but at the end, he made the right decision no matter how hard it was for him. yes, he was sometimes selfish, but aren't we all like that? when we fall in love we want the person to have eyes only for us, we don't want to let him/her go. so how can we blame minho for that?

the side characters were really funny and pleasent to watch. their had their own hardships but they always found a way to endure it. i like seeing their character development, escpecially han joo yong's. i like how his friendship with dae band developed in a really good way.

acting:
the cast was completely new for me, the only actor who i knew was seo hyun chul.
i have no much to say, the acting was perfect. there wasn't anyone whose acting seemed unnatural, they all did a great job.

music:
beautiful ost, i love all of the songs. they suited the drama really well and they made it even better.

overall:
11/10 if you ask me. i like dramas that are close to reality and 'a poem a day' was a masterpiece for me. totally recommended!

Life on Mars
Aug 8, 2018
A masterpiece. I have so many things to say but at the same time I can't say anything. So many feels and tears, 'Life on Mars' is the best drama of 2018 and one of the best dramas ever.

I haven't watched the original version so I can't tell which one is better, but I still believe that the korean version is a must-watch.

The story was brilliant, it keeps you interested til the very end. It makes you curious about so many things - was it a dream? or was it real? Is it really a time-travel drama or it's just an illusion? It's hard to find an answer for this question and even in the final episode, you don't know what to believe. I had so many theories about the plot twists, but I still couldn't find the right answer.
The crime part of the show was somehow different from what I've usually seen in other kdramas. But different is a positive way. But where is this difference coming from? The unique characters is the right answer. Every character brings a different light of the show - Han Tae Joo with his serious, but still good personality, Kang Dong Cheol with his angry, but at the same time playful moods, Yoon Na Young with her calm and intelligent behavior, they were all really different and they also had a different way for catching criminals. But despite these differences between them, they were such a great team!

I don't have much to say about the cast. All the actors and actresses did a perfect job. Kudos to Jung Kyung Ho for his brilliant portaying of Han Tae Joo. I could feel what he feels when I just look at his face.

The music suited the atmosphere the show brings and the drama is definitely a rewatch material.

Overall, 'Life on Mars' is a crime drama with many hear-warming moments you can enjoy, so I definitely recommend it.

Clean With Passion For Now
Okay, I’ll be honest here. I loved Clean With Passion For Now and I was ready to give you many reasons why you should watch it. But that was until episode 13. After the 13th episode, I came to realize that this drama was nothing but a waste of time with some fluttering moments here and there.

The best thing about CWPFN was the chemistry between the main leads. We had the best kiss scenes we could get. This is an unpopular opinion actually, but I like the main leads together. Yes, It was obvious that Yoo Jung was younger than Gyun Sang (and the fact that he is that huge does not help) but still, I think they suit each other.

But let me start with the negative things now. First, Yoo Jung’s character – Oh Sol. She was quite dumb in my opinion. I don’t know if she was poorly written or the writer wanted her to be like that for real. In any case, she wasn’t a likable female lead. She cried a lot and it was always her fault somehow. She always did something more or less wrong, and then feel bad about it. She was weak, but anyways, we are all like that sometimes.

Now, the plot… There’s not much about it though. The drama had a funny and sweet start, but couldn’t live up to its potential. There were too many useless things happening, too many pointless and boring characters appearing without leaving any impression on me. Clean With Passion For Now it’s that type of show in which you have to wait ages for the two mains (who obviously like each other) to confess their feelings and start a relationship. The second lead guy was sweet, but I didn't suffer from sls (gyun sang is the main lead, khm). But seriously, there were too many clichés and too much drama. Don't get me wrong, conflicts between the characters are what helps a drama develop, but in CWPFN they were kind of very poinltess and out of place. There were some ridiculous moments that made me laugh, but if you are really looking for a good comedy, then... this is not it.

The mysophobia is more like a subplot, I was intereted in it at the beginning... kind of. I don't know how realistic it was though, I'm not familiar enough with it so I can't say.

The acting was okay, I guess. I will always love Gyun Sang and the way he portrays his characters and I do love his chubby cheeks here. (I was really angry when I saw so many negative comments about his appearance). Kim Yoo Jung also did a good job.

The OST is what I loved the most! Give 'Cosmos' by Huh Gak a listen, you won't regret it!

So overall, I'm quite disappointed, I guess I expected too much. Clean With Passion For Now has a sweet romance, but nothing more. It's very drop-wrothy and you might want to skip a lot of scenes if you don't want to get bored. I don't really recommend it, but if you have nothing to watch, you can give it a try and see for yourself. At least it will make your heart flutter, at least once.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Jul 27, 2018
‘What’s wrong with Secretary Kim’ Is a drama full of clichés, full of things we’ve already seen and we often find annoying. But the way those clichés are shown is what makes this drama different from all rom-com dramas we’ve seen.

Even the plot seems familiar – a rich arrogant man and his secretary fall in love with each other without realizing their feelings at the beginning.
Park Seo Joon plays Lee Yeong Joon – a narcissistic vice president who is full of self-confidence. When i first read the summary before started watching the drama, I thought that he will be like those arrogant male leads people usually find annoying. But he wasn’t like that, he wasn’t that arrogant type like Joo Joong Won from ‘The Master’s Sun’ for example. I think the writers exaggerated a little bit, saying that he doesn’t pay attention to the people around him since I didn’t see much of this side of him.
Park Min Young plays Kim Mi So – a smart secretary who was by his side for more than nine years. She is one of the strongest female leads I’ve seen in rom-com dramas. It’s really rare to see a mature female lead who is honest with herself, who always says what she thinks and who will always show your mistakes while being understanding at the same time.
Their romance was well-developed, one thing I liked the most about this drama is how honest their conversations were. They proved that when two people are honest with each other without having any secrets, the things between them will work out for sure. I liked how their relationship was getting stronger with every episode, the writers didn’t dragged the things between them much which was a big relief. Their chemistry was perfect, but what else can we expect from such actors like Seo Joon and Min Young. Their romance reminded me of Bo Yeong and Dr. Ye in 'A Poem a Day', no wonder the screenwriters are the same.

The other two couples – Yang Cheol & Se Ra and Ji Ah & Gwi Nam were also funny to watch. I especially liked Yang Cheol and Se Sa’s story, they were hilarious. I will never forget the moment with the Cola, it was my first time seeing that kind of confession, it was such a precious moment.

Most of the other characters had funny roles (except Yeong Joon’s brother maybe). Yoo Shik was hilarious most of the time, he’s the type of character we often see, but he was somehow different.

And now, the thing I didn’t like – all the shits with Secretary Kim and Yeong Joon’s past story. Another drama cliché – the two main leads know each other from their childhood and something bad happened to them then. With or without, it would have been the same. I think the writers tried to put some pressure to ‘shake’ the watchers a little bit, but it was boring most of the times. Yeah, the relationship between the main leads got stronger because of that, but still, they brought a character such as Yeong Joon’s brother, which dragged the drama a bit. Still, I didn't hate him.

The cameo appearance of Lee Minki and Jung So Min as Mi So’s parents made me so happy, it made me realize how much I miss ‘Because this is my first life’.
Also, I think it was 13 or 14 ep… They showed Eric and Hyun Jin’s kiss in ‘Another Miss Oh’, why did they do that? I almost got a heart attack. I mean, it was that kiss, that powerful kiss. If you’ve watched the drama there’s no way you can forget about that kiss, it was that powerful. Why did they have to torture me like that, I got too distracted of the romantic moment between the main leads when I saw that kiss.

Overall, it’s a good drama. Simple plot, but yet entertaining, cheesy and funny moments, a lot of kisses and brilliant acting. You can watch it if you want a light romance that won’t pressure you too much.

The Beauty Inside
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you, 'The Beauty Inside', for saving the season for me. Seriously, I was so disappointed with most of the dramas that were airing this season, they either bored me or couldn't keep me interested til the end and became a big disappointment. But 'The Beauty Inside me' never disappointed me.

I know a lot of people were quite excited for this drama, because it is a remake of the popular korean movie 'The Beauty Inside', which I really, really adore. The movie was full of sadness, Woo Jin's life was life that noone of us could ever imagine. He had a new face evey day, he didn't even remember his own body. While here, in the kdrama version, Han Se Gye changes into a different body for only one week a month. It is very different from the original, so that's why some people were hesitating if the remake will be as good as the original. Well, trust me, it is.

I know it might seems like the cliche, cheesy dramas where the rich chaebol falls in love with a girl who has a hard life and they overcome their problems together blah blah blah. Well, it's pretty much that. But there were many other more important problems - self-acceptance, learning how to love yourself and the others and it shows the importance of the inner beauty.

I loved how the two main characters completed each other. With the help of Do Jae, Se Gye learns to love herself and all of her bodies. He helped her realise that her inner beauty is the most important. Do Jae also learns to love himslef thanks to Se Gye. As a man who suffers from Prosopagnosia, his life was a mess. He was insecure, lost, he didn't know where and how to ask for help. These two were really an inspiration for me.

I wish the second couple, Se Ra and Eun Ho had more screen time, I loved them as much as I loved the main couple. Ahn Jae Hyun was really something. His smile and chubby face were just out of this world.

I didn't like the melodrama part. I guess it was a necessary part of the development of the plot, but still. There were also some rushed moments that felt out of place. That's why I'm giving it an 8.

The cast was amazing! Seo Hyun Jin is my favourite actress and I was so happy to see her paired with Lee Min Ki. They both nailed it!

So. overall, 'The Beauty Inside' is a beautiful drama with strong characters and relationships and I recommend it to all of you.

( Also thanks, director-nim, for the cameo appearance of the Another Miss Oh cast at the end, it made the ending even more beautiful! )

The Third Charm
Nov 17, 2018
You know the feeling when you buy a new cake, it tastes good and you enjoy every bite of it at the beginning, but then you slowly understand that this cake contains something you are allergic to? That was The Third Charm for me. It was such a funny ride in the beginning, it made my heart flutter many times. But then, I slowly start to realise that the plot was going nowhere but in a way that leads to a toxic relationship.

There were so many things that went wrong. Did the writers forget the messege this drama was supposed to deliver? Or did they decide to change the purpose of that messege?

As I already mentioned, the beginning aka 'the first charm' was great. There was romance, many realistic and complicated at first glance characters, beautiful cinematography - everything you probably expect for such a great cast and promising synopsis. 'The second charm' was less interesting when it comes to the plot, but the chemistry between the two main leads was great.

When 'the second charm' ended, everything went downhill. Not just the fact that the plot became pointless and unbearable to watch, but the romance completely disappeared. I stopped supporting Young Jae and Joon Young relationship, it became too toxic and unhealthy for both of them. I wanted YJ to leave JY's life so they can be both happy.

Wow, surprise, there was no 'third charm'. Or at least I didn't see it. This also shows that the writers just forgot what was the point of this drama. But, if I have to be honest, the second charm was enough. It was already too much.

As for the supporting characters, I couldn't care less for them, Well, maybe Soo Jae, Young Jae's brother, was an exception. I really loved him, but there were some things he said that completely annoyed me. The second couple didn't have much screen time for me to care about them.

I'm closing my eyes, giving this a 6, when it's obvious that it doesn't deserve it. It had some good sayings, the actors and actresses did their jobs, the music was refreshing. But the main reason I'm overrating it a bit is because I feel sad that it had so much potential to become one of my faves this year. It's sad, really, but I don't recommend it.

Familiar Wife
Sep 20, 2018
Familiar Wife deserves a solid 8, because it was just beautiful. I enjoyed every episode more or less.

I was really hyped about this drama since the plot reminded me of Go Back Couple which I loved, plus Ji Sung was the main lead. And, of course, the writer of Weightlifting Fairy KBJ. I couldn't ask for more.

However, the beginning disappointed a lot of people, because the plot seemed to be too similar to Go Back Couple and the characters were... not really likeable. But trust me, it gets better as the story progresses.

It's true that the plot is pretty similar to Go Back Couple, but there are a lot of differences. I still feel like the point of the two dramas is completely the same, but it is showed in a different way. Familiar Wife is more dark-themed, it felt too realistic although it's a time-travel fantasy.
I can say that the story developed well - the relationship between the main leads and the other characters was progressing with every episode. Ji Sung and Han Ji Min had good chemistry, I truly believed that they loved each other.
I didn't like the last episodes though (except for the ending). The plot felt too dragged, as if the writer was asking herself''So... what now?'' There was toooo much time-travel that it became confusing and sometimes boring. But the ending was beautiful and touching, I loved it. It was written well.
Yang Hee Sung is really good at writing characters, I admit. Maybe the thing I loved the most in this drama is how realistic all the characters looked. I mean, none of them was perfect. They all had their own negative sides, they all made mistakes and they regretted them. Especially Joo Hyuk, I've seen a lot of negative comments about his character, but the truth is that he was just a human being.

The acting was brilliant. Ji Sung never disappoints and Han Ji Min pulled off her role as well. Kang Han Na is really good at portaying this kind of characters, she deserves more.

Familiar Wife teaches you how important is to talk and listen. It proves that we should speak out our thoughts and problems. Because communication is important not just in marriage, but also in any kind of relationships. So if you are looking for something light and romantic that will make you think about a lot of things, then watch this. You won't waste you time, trust me.

I Hear Your Voice
Aug 23, 2018
I'm giving a high rating because I enjoyed the drama, but I still feel like something was missing.

The beginning of 'I hear your voice' was promising - to me, it seemed like the writers will pay more attention to the trials and the law part of the drama. And since I am a big fan of law dramas, i got excited. Too excited. Everything was okay, the pacing was normal, the stroyline was getting better and the characters were funny. And then, somewhere in the middle, it felt like the drama lost its spark. Not completely, there were exciting and thrilling moments, but it became too messy so it was easy for me to get annoyed and bored. The part that frustrated me the most was when the writers dropped the amnesia thing out of the blue. (I hope this is not a spoiler since there is an amnesia tag everyone can see) Seriously, it was unnecessary. I still don't understand the point of this amnesia.
The characters were the reason why I didn't give up on this drama, I loved every one of them. But if I have to say who's my favourite one, I'd say Kwan Woo. Seriously, Yoon Sang Hyun never disappoints with his roles. I don't know how, but he always chose the best fit for him, so I always end up loving his character. I loved every side character, I'm not joking. Every one of them. It's usually really rare for me to like every character, without having at least one that annoyed me. I couldn't even bring myself to hate the criminal despite all the people he murdered. He was cruel, but the people who made him like that... Yes, they were also cruel. There's no much to say about the two leads, Hye Sung developed a lot so that was a plus for her. Jong Suk's character was... not different from his other roles? Still, I liked Soo Ha. Another plus is that they didn't make Do Yeon a heartless bitch, she is maybe my second favourite character.
The ending was okay, but too predictable. Maybe the part I enjoyed the most was Dal Jung's trial.

The acting was good, no much to say. Kudos to Jung Woong In for his good portraying of the murderer.

Most of the OSTs songs weren't something special, but since they suits the drama well, I liked them.

I'm not sure if I'll rewatch this, but I will miss the characters, so who knows.

Overall, I'm giving an 8 mostly because of the characters. I'm not saying that the plot was bad or something, just i wish it would have been better.
Anyway, the drama teaches you that telling the truth is always the best option. It also makes you wonder if reading people's minds is actually a good idea. There are many good parts of it, so I recommend it no matter what genres you like.

A Day
Aug 29, 2018
If you've ever seen 'Supernatural' there is an episode in which Sam's day is repeating over and over again and he has to deal with his brother's death. He tries to save his brother many times but without any result. I've seen 12 seasons of the series but this episode will always be my favourite one. And that was pretty much the reason why I watched this movie, because it reminded me of that SPN episode.

Gladly, I wasn't disappointed. It was a good movie, one of the best korean movies I've seen so far.

The story keeps you interested til the very end, it's very well-written and well-developed. I usually predict the plot-twists easily but the plot twist in 'A day' surprised me. I seriously didn't expect that.
There's no much to say about the characters since the storyline was more important here, so we couldn't see much of the main leads. But it's understandable, since it's a thriller.
Why am I giving it just an 8 insted of 10? Well, because some parts were kind of boring.

The cast was awesome, I loved it.

I recommend this movie to everyone. It's worth your time and you won't regret watching it.

Rich Man
Jun 30, 2018
I haven't watched the japanese version so I won't compare.

story:
eh, nothing special. it was a bit messy, it looked as if the writers lacked ideas. it started promising at first, i really liked the mystery part with kim boon hong but when they showed us the truth... meh. i was expecting something more complicated or something, i think they just wanted to speed up the thing with boon hong and yoo chan's face blindess which were the most interesting things in the whole drama. the problems with next in were just... boring? this was the messiest part of the drama. the pacing was awful, especially around episodes 8, 9, 10 etc and thats how it was til the end.
the romance between bo ra and yoo chan was cute but still messy til the end (when the writers again decided to speed up the things because why not) what i love was the relationship between min tae ra and the artist boy. i think if they were the main leads, the drama would've turned out better. they didn't have much screen time, but why? still can't understand. the same goes for do jin and mi so. i didn't like their relationship at first but in the end, they became my favourite couple in the drama.
the thing i liked the most was the atmosphere of the next in workers. they were really fun and the characters were somehow heart-warming.

acting/cast:
i haven't watched any dramas with suho (except 'exo next door') so i don't know his acting before 'rich man', but here he is good. his expression were good, especially when he was angry. (e.g when he got angry with bora in episode 2 i think). he was still awkward and you can feelt that, but as an idol, i think he portayed his character well.
i think im not a fan of ha yeon soo tho, although this was my first drama with her. she fit bo ra's character but still. i hope she will do better in her next roles.
why is kim ye won like everywhere lol? i like her, although her characters are always the bitchy ones. i also liked min tae ra.
my jaejinie got a role here~~ i was so happy when i saw him that i said to myself that i will finish this drama no matter what and here i am, writing this review.
it's not the same for oh chang seok tho. i don't mind him as an actor, but when i saw him i was like 'oh, that shitty person from defendat' because his role there was really annoying for me. his character here is pretty much the same, i didn't like min tae joo at all. he seemed as a good person from the beginning but the writers ruined his character.

music:
my namtae has an ost so can't say anything negative. at least the osts were really good, if not anything alse.

i don't recommend it. even if you like rom-com dramas, there are a lot like this that are even better. don't think it's really good just because of the 'a man who can’t distinguish faces meets a woman who is unforgettable' thing in the summary of the drama. it's a lie, it will just raise your expectations and then it will ruin them. maybe if you are an exo-l you can give it a try because of suho because as i said he did a great job here, but your time will be wasted.

Remember – War of the Son
Nov 4, 2018
'Although memories become lost, the fact that I existed does not'.

I've been avoiding this drama for a long time, because of many many reasons. But mostly because of the fact that it's a melodrama. And not just a simple melodrama, but also a tragedy, it reminded me of the movie A Moment to Remember. I didn't want to suffer once again because of the Alzheimer's Disease. But anyway, I ended up watching it.

So, "Remember - War of the Son'' was truly heartbreaking. I can't believe I suffered twenty hours straight (like, literally, from the first minute to the very last) and I didn't ever think of dropping it. It was very intense, very sadistic, it made my blood boil million times. Unexpecedly, I even cried a lot.

The first half (okay, the first twelve eps) was very painful to watch. All the injustice and corruption that was shown was very severe. So many bad things were happening to our main lead, the life was too cruel to him. In every episode we had a new person who betrayed him. He and his dad were having a very pitiful life, but they didn't deserve it. I was looking forward to the day when Jin Woo will be able to take his revenge.

But when he finally decided to do it, to put Nam Gyu Man and all of those jerks who hurt his father in jail, the drama lost a bit of its spark. The intense was still there, don't get me wrong, but it became a bit makjang-ish. The characters' actions were a complete nonsense from time to time, they were supposed to be smart but at the same time, they were making stupid mistakes. It was a bit disappointing, I wasn't completely satisfied with how the things turned out.

If you are wondering - yes, there is romance. I don't know why it's not one of the genres, really. Maybe because it's not a big part of the story and i see that many people didn't like it, but personally, I didn't mind it.

Truthfully, at first I thought In Ah and Dong Ho's characters were completely useless, having in mind that they were supposed to be one of the mains. But after the first half, they became really important for the development of the plot. In Ah was the person who was always beside Jin Woo, she helped him a lot. Park Sung Woong's presence never fails to amaze me and his character became my favourite one in the end.

I didn't like the evil guy, he was just ridiculous. He was supposed to be cruel, psycho, but no, I didn't feel him. He reminded me of Tae Ho in Missing Nine - a completely lost soul. Maybe Nam Goong Min was the problem, I couldn't get into him playing the evil guy. His acting was also not that good, I think he suits rom-coms way more.

As for the others actors - Yoo Seung Ho was brilliant! I added him in my favourite actors list. The way he portrayed Seo Jin Woo, the way he showed his pain can't be put into words. I think it was even hard for him to play such a tragic character as Jin Woo. His fate was tragic, I felt so bad for him, trluly. Park Min Young was gorgeous, i think this is my favourite role of hers.

I wouldn't rewatch this, never. Why would I want to suffer again?

I'm not sure if I recommend this. It is good and I particularly enjoyed it, but it's just too much suffering. It is a tragedy with a reason. Watch for yourself.

Longing Heart
Sep 16, 2018
'Longing Heart' was in my dropped list, but I decided to bring it back to life, since it's really short and the first episodes weren't that bad.

The synopsis sounds really interesting and the story idea itself it's also good. However, I don't like (more like I can't stand)
illogicality when it comes to kdramas. And 'Longing Heart' lacks logic.

But still, the story was interesting. There were some funny moments, especially between Shin Woo and his past self. Maybe their relationship was the only thing that stopped me from dropping the drama and it was the most enjoyable part of the plot. I loved their conversations, which seemed simple but yet deep. They made me think what would I say if I see my past self.
The romance was a big part of the plot, but it was boring. I didn't really ship the main leads. I loved Shin Woo's character, but I hated Ji Soo. I think her character wasn't written well.

The acting was pretty average. Jung Shin was good in this, he fits the role perfectly. Seo Ji Hoon was a bit unnatural form time to time, but he's pretty young and I think his acting can improve a lot. He has potential.
I don't know if it's just me, but Lee Yeol Eum was really bad in this. I simply think she can't act. There were moments that her character was trying to be cute out of nowhere and then, her acting was just... unbearable.

The music was really good.

I won't rewatch this.

So overall, 'Longing Heart' is short and kind of enjoyable, especially if you are looking for something light and you want to waste some time. But if you looking for something with really good and well-developed plot, just skip this. Because as I said, it lacks logic and it's predictable.

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim
Sep 13, 2018
It's been more than a month since I finished this drama. I couldn't write a review back then, because writing a review for me means that I completely finished the drama. The thought that I have no more episodes to watch made me want to cry. And I'm still like that, because I feel like 'Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim' became part of me.

This is the easiest 10s I've ever given. I kind of feel that all the dramas in my list with a five stars don't deserve them. Because they can't compare to Romantic Dr. It is just another level.

Before watching this, everyone should know one thing - you have to be ready to not just watch, but feel and understand. You have to be ready to feel what the characters feel and to be able to see the things from their perspective. I've seen a lot of negative comments from people who obvioulsy didn't do that and I felt hurt without a reason.

To be honest, I didn't like the first episode. Yes, the medical part seemed promising, but everything else... nah. The fast-paced romance was so strange for me that I started wondering if I should continue watching it. Well, I made the best decision. Because after the second episode, I became obsessed.
The medical part was brilliant. The surgeries were so intense, so real to the point that I was sometimes praying for the patients. And I'm not even that relligious. You have no idea how much I cried for the patients who died or for their families. Everything was so emotional, so well-written. Every second, every word made me forget that I'm watching a drama.
The romance disappointed a lot of people and no matter how much I try, I just can't understand why. It wasn't even a big part of the drama. It was refreshing and realistic. I founf it really enjoying to see how Seo Jung and Dong Joo's relationship was progressing.

I can't believe how much I loved all the characters. Every one of them had a special place in the drama. None of them felt unnecessary and it was easy to get to know them all. And not just know them, but also understand them and love them although they are not perfect. And that's why the drama was so realistic and so heart-warming.

First, I want to clear some things out. I've seen a lot of comments about the fact that Master Kim is not a romantic and the title of the drama is pointless and misleading. You know, romantic not always means love. Romantic sometimes means idealizing view of the reality. Having that in mind, Master Kim is a romantic.
I loved him and his passion. Yes, he was rude from time to time. Sometimes he was right, sometimes he was wrong. However, you can clearly see how much he cares in his eyes. You can see that with all the harsh things he say, he wants to make the people he cares about stronger.
Seo Jung is a stong female lead, maybe one of the strongest I've ever seen. She developed a lot. I loved the fact that she was honest with herself and her feelings. She overcame her trauma in the best way. She really deserved to be a doctor.
I loved Dong Joo since the beginning. Yes, his behaviour was annoying, but he was just a man who lost his path while being next to arrogant people. But he was a good person. He developed a lot, thanks to Master Kim, Seo Jung and Doldam Hospital in general. From a person who only cared about the opinion of the others, he developed into a doctor who only cares about the patients and doing a good job.
Also I can't help but mention In Beom. I didn't like him at first, mainly because of his lies. But in the end, he proved that he can be honest and independant. He also dveloped a lot.
Every side character brought a different light to the drama. I loved Manager Jang with his kind of foolish personality, Nurse Oh with her intelligence, Nurse Park with his cheerful smile and even the bad guy Yoon Wan wasn't completely unlikable.
The writer showed that rich chaebols are not always bad people which we rarely see in dramas. Chairman Shin proved that.

Overall, Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim is a must-watch. It teaches you so many things. I want to thank Kang Eung Kyung for writing such a masterpiece.
I won't be able to forget this drama and if you give it a try, you'll understand why. But remember, don't just watch, feel.

Doctors
Sep 11, 2018
First, this drama should't have been that long. I usually avoid dramas with more that sixteen episodes, but I decided to give 'Doctors' a try. Well, I made the wrong decision, because I feel like I wasted my time and I'm more than disappointed.

I didn't like the biginning like most of the people. It was too boring plus the characters were more than annoying, especially Park Shin Hye's character. Yes, she was acting like a rebel because she wasn't raised well, her father didn't care about her because of her stepmother etc etc. I guess we should pity her? Well, maybe yes, but the character wasn't written well and that was the problem. I also didn't understand that student-teacher thing, although I liked teacher Hong.
I love medical dramas so when the past part ended and the 'doctors' part started, I got excited. Way too excited. And that's when my disappointment started. The thing I love the most in medical dramas is the intense they bring. However, the medical part in 'Doctors' was just boring. There were some moments with the patients that were supposed to be touching and they really were to one point, but not enough for me to remember them. The surgeries were predictable and way too short. Plus we only saw Hye Jung and Ji Hong performing, what were the other doctors, surgeons, nurses doing? Yes, nothing. They didn't have much work to do, it felt like the writer didn't care about them. It's sad because the side characters were the most interesting thing in this drama.
The plot was just waaaay to focused on Hye Jung and Ji Hong when their romance wasn't even something special or different. Maybe they had some sweet moments, but nothing more. The 'love triange' was barely there. Why was Yoon Do even in the drama? Oh, yeah, Seo Woo had to have someone to like.
What to say about the characters development? I didn't see it, so I guess it wasn't there? The writer tried to make Hye Jung looks more mature, but she failed. I didn't see any changes in her, except that she wasn't a student, but a fellow doctor. Her behaviour wasn't much different from what we saw thirteen years ago.
Prof. Hong also didn't develop much, but that was actually a plus. I liked his character, because he was always honest with himslef and the others.
We barely saw the development of Seo Woo's character, who I really loved. She didn't have much screen time. Yes, she changed in the end, but how? When? Why? It was so sudden and felt so unrealistic. Actually, the whole drama was unrealistic.

The acting was good, except for Park Shin Hye. I don't know, sometimes it felt as if she was trying too hard, and sometimes as if she didn't try at all. It's strange because I'm pretty sure this drama is so popular because she is the main lead.

Overall, I don't recommend this drama. If you read somewhere something like ''If you like medical dramas you will definitelly...'' bla bla bla. Don't trust this kind of words because they are misleading. The medical part wasn't that good, the romance wasn't something special, most of the characters were annoying and the only good thing is Kim Rae Won's handsomness. Don't waste your time like this, for real.

Man to Man
Sep 4, 2018
'Man to Man' surpised me. I started watching it with super low expectations. I was somehow sure that it will be a waste of time. But I decided to give it a try because of Park Hae Jin. And I'm glad that I did it, because it wasn't exactly a waste of time.

This drama doesn't have the best plot for sure. It wasn't well-developed and the pacing sometimes was too slow. However, it was still enjoyable. The plot was simple, but yet kind of complicated.
The romance was sweet, but as most of the people who watched this say, the main leads don't have much chemistry. I seriously can't understand why everybody hates Do Ha. Yes, she isn't the best female lead out there, but what's that wrong with her? She was pretty realistic character in my opinion. There were even people who were saying that the actress is so ugly that it seems impossible for Hae Jin's character to fall in love with her. But I find Min Jung really pretty.

Park Hae Jin nailed his role. He was mesmerizing, I can't imagine another actor playing his role. He was perfect for this. All the actors and actresses did a great job portraying their characters. Yes, Min Jung didn't pull it off at some parts, but well, I don't think that makes her a bad actress. She's doing a good job so far in Mr. Sunshine.

The OST was the best thing in this drama! I download all of the songs, you have to hear them, seriously.

Overall, a light and enjoyable drama. Before starting it though, you shouldn't expect too much. But if you get easily annoyed by illogical and unrealistic actions, then you may want to skip this.