Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised

asiandramafan
May 30, 2017
If you are familiar to K-C-TW dramas and if you are new to lakorns you'll notice that lakorns are totally different from K-C-TW dramas.. But you'll find them as addictive as them. They don't have a high budget like them but they are not that bad.

Anusaniya ( Kimberley) is the rich girl, Sattawat is a doctor, his mother has got gambling problems, Anusaniya's uncle is in love with her, Sattawat's mother & Anusaniya's aunt in a way arranged them to marry, the dad agrees so they got married without love. As in any drama we do have distrubing characters. Somika was previously with Anusaniya's uncle but he breaks up from her for Anusaniya, this time she goes to Sattawat, she announces her love to him, but the doc has no feelings, Doc has a crush on Anusaniya since he saved her from drawning. It's for sure that Kimberley is a great actress but this type of characters sort of stick on her, she's always the rich, snob girl, though Doctor is not poor but not a chaebol.

They do have on screen chemistry with James. Just like on her previous drama we'll watch her development as she develops she'll realise that she loves Satawat.

Sonika is sometimes going overboard so her character was written excessive, she's a type of stalker
Keep pestering Sattawat. Annusya's bro pregnantes a girl, and she also hate her and she wants her baby to be the only heir of the family, that's what we know until later episodes. It's sort of like Brazilian Soap Operas.

Mirantee is a reporter but also Anusaniya's school friend, she had doubts that Anusaniya would ever recognise her, but yet she has not only recognised her and her name, she also recognised that she helped her when her heel was broken, after that incident Mirante started to help Anusiya.

Their bond got better. Mirante is also in love with the uncle. The actor who plays the uncle Pop Thagoon Karnthip is also quite handsome :))

When he had a accident Mirante was the one who was crying by his bedside. Sonika is the one who's responsible from all bad things happening to Annusiya's family and people around her, it is just jealousy turning into a mad hatter.

Anusaniya's brother's girlf also uses Sonika's addiction obsession on Satawat to hit Anusaniya, but Sonika is the idiot letting people to use her.

There's everything you are looking for, love, romance, action ( not that sort of action but still) kidnapping, cat fight..

At the end we see that uncle understands who he really loves :)

Our couple still pulling each other's hair, it's their way of showing love, aggressive couple. Doc is romantic soft hearted but our girl is bitchy.

Not only the uncle and doc is handsome here, the guy who plays the owner of the furniture company is also hot

Well doc have been doing wrong all the time, while he could silence his wife with a lovely kiss :D

debis
Jun 10, 2016
Arranged marriage, poor woman, jealousy, family problems .. And everything that makes a good melo lakorn you can find in this drama. What make it worth watching? I really liked the way the story came together and the way the characters grew. Ma James did very well as Sattawat (since this is only his third drama) and it was great to watch the chemistry between him and Kimberley (no need to mention that she's an amazing actress with emotional eyes). She did a great job as Anusaniya: a rich heiress who believes that all the men who approachs her, only do this because of her father's money. The character I really enjoyed watching was Mirantee, it's really nice to see a beautiful friendship loyalful dramas ,, She was a good girl with a beautiful heart. The bad were good in their way, but sometimes they are really over the top (it seems normal to be really bad and mad at lakorns). The only thing I really disliked was that the main male protagonist sometimes acted very dumb, he kept making the same mistakes or being too nice ..
If you want to try something melo with a of fairytal love story, this isn't the drama for you. But if you want to try something that makes you think about family matters, or how much you can do for you loved ones (this being good or bad things) or how much can jealousy transform your life .. you can certainly give it a try.
Music: I really like the main leads theme song , but it was the only one that I liked and remember.
Rewatch value: I'll watch it again, not twice a week, but as maraton next time.

Azet
Nov 2, 2018
"I´m just a realistic man,a bottle filled with shells and sand.Afraid to love beyond what i can lose when it comes to you" Satawat to Anusaniya in "When a Man Loves a women".

This lakhorn are the fourth lakhorn produced by Anne and my very first lakhorn watching James Ma on-screen,and i have to say that he is a very talented and handsome actor.This drama are a very intense one,with a passionate hero and heroine,slap-kiss scenes,very much drama,and emotional scenes that made me cry so much.This one are a very beautiful lakhorn and Kimberly as always made a awesome job acting the heroine,she will always be my second favourite after Urassaya.James and Kimberly also had an incredible chemistry,love this lakhorn very much!

Yo0osammy
I’ve seen a lot of lakorns in this lifetime and I can honestly say this is one of the better ones I’ve watched. All lakorns are mainly slap and kiss and low quality but they’re old but god, trash but like good trash. This one was no different; he wasn’t necessarily a poor character but she was an outrageously rich character. I liked this one because it did take time for them to evolve and though it was like a switch, it was good vibe between the two. I hated the uncle. Hated the jealou ex. The family was a little over the top but I adored the mains. I adored the reporter too, she was wonderful. I loved the chemistry and the scenes and bond they made in this and I didn’t want to stop watching it; did I skip a little, yeah, I do no matter what but dang, this was a good one and I even teared up a little which is completely rare because lakorns are so cheesy to me. If you can push through the fact that there’s a spoiled girl, she’s kind of annoying, the guy is genuinely too nice for life and not compare this to other lakorns, you’re wrong. They’re all the same but they’re all good in the end.