• Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Birthday: May 01
  • Join Date: March 29, 2017
Ra Rerng Fai
Feb 20, 2019
Exhilarating and Stunning, "Ra Rerng Fai" is a hardcore romantic slap-kiss that presents Vengeance,betrayal,torment, family, honor and are so full of deceptions that it mindblowns you. Starring the legendary Ken Theeradeth as the ruthless Shakrit and actress Noon Wongsawan (my first time watching her on-screen) as Yada, their long time experience of acting truly paid off in this well received drama and you can`t take your eyes off them when you watch them interact and sees how their chemistry sets the screen on fire.We have a wonderful tail of cast and a darkness to the drama that makes your heart beat faster.From the start Shakrit really comes off as a devious sociopath, where he leaves Yada`s sister on their wedding day and watches the whole hell he creates with a cold satisfaction.It`s said that its the father he wants make suffer, but he chooses to create havoc for his children too just for the fun of it, and because it makes the father suffer 100 times more when he sees his children suffer. The oldest one of the children is the daughter Yada who just came back from Switzerland to attend her sisters wedding. Very different from her younger sister who is a very gentle human being,Yada has a mind of steel and takes charge whenever she comes into a room. Not having ever seen her sisters groom she doesn`t realize he is the same man who stopped the lift for her, or brought her coffe when her father falled ill on hospital. Shakrit is a master on deception and does it unfeelingly and cooly. But when Noon later on realizes the truth at the end of 1:st episode Shakrit tells her dangerously not to chase him, "because i like to be the one to do the chasing".

A war forms between Yada and Shakrit, a dangerous game where one will have to win, and Yada are magnificent in standing on her ground against the mighty Shakrit, and never hesitated to challenge him. But against his will Shakrit does desire her, and gets fascinated by her spirit...and also her vulnerability that touched him in a way no ones feelings ever touched him before. Using blackmail he soon also forces her to marry him, and while declaring that its for revenge against her father,we see that its because he have strong feelings for her and its such a beautiful view to see him treat her like his woman. He cherishes her and protects her,and even trusts her when he never trusted anyone for 20 years.His bestfriend Tassana has his growing romance with Yadas younger sister Khem, and there is a third romance between Shakrit`s adopted sister Chayanee and Yadas hot-tempered younger brother Traitot, and damn how i also enjoyed their love-hate relationship!!All the forced kisses between Shakrit and Yada was yummi as hell as the chemistry was BURNING OFF the screen all the time, and watching a shirtless Ken? Mindblowing and made me wave a hand over my face just because i couldn`t stop getting hot all over Ken`s irresistible sexiness!!!!Damn how that man aged well over the years,damn damn!!!!All is fair in love and war, so see how Shakrit gets his revenge..and eventually redemption and watch him give up everything in the name of love

Ruk Sutrit
Nov 2, 2018
A very enjoyable ride with this lakhorn,and i am more in love with James Ji than ever!He plays a spoiled brat in this one,that falls in love with his tutor and goes through many other dramas and nows what he finally wants in the end.James had a really good chemistry with Punch and i really liked their scenes together.We also follow another couples love-story as always the same in other lakhorns.The plot are really great with really charming cast,i really liked Chon´s littlebrother and Itt`s nemesis Teelak.Truly funny lakhorn with a cute love-story.

The rebellious badboy Ittrit (hero) has to get tutored by the smart and tough Chanamon (heroine) after cheating on exams. From being enemies they become close friends,and through crazy circimstances they finally fall in love. Together they also have go through danger because of their fathers past.

Game Sanaeha
Nov 2, 2018
I have been waiting to watch this lakhorn for a year now, and i have now finally finished this soap opera with a big happy heart. "Game Sanaeha" starring Thailand`s beloved actors Taew Natapohn Tameeruks as the head-strong and spoiled heiress Nok, and James Ji as the Fearless but noble business tycoon Nai will get enraptured by the cold war between them, where a game will surface. While Nok bitterly hates Nai for everything he stands for, Nai who all along always loved her in the shadows fight desperately for her love...and i enjoyed every minute of it!
I don`t think i have cried this much in a while. God but the trainwreck in this story almost undid me. The consuming angst and the hot chemistry between James and Taew almost baffled me, and i loved it! I don`t think i have ever seen James more sexier than his character as Nai. I have watched many lakhorns starring James, but he has never acted so well as he did in this lakhorn as the tortured hero Nai. The expressions and the feelings that shimmered from him were all to good to be true,and Taew with her explosive performance as the spitfire character of Nok was so incredible that i actually for the first time truly fell in love with this actress too. Their romance are so swoony and the angst so heartbreaking that i have lost count of how many times i closed my lips for fear to the characters (especially Nok,she really knew how to push Nai`s buttons and make him kiss her passionately,ahh but i love slap-kiss). This is a MUST-WATCH for all lovers of Romantic Lakhorns. "Game Sanaeha" has the best charming cast that plays wonderful characters, hate-ful villians, drama with its exciting intrigues and a boiling burning romance where our hero with a extreme loyalty and patience loves our wild heroine throughout the journey, which really fascinated me. James Ji and Teaw gives us extraordinary performances in this intense drama...i could not sleep for two days while watching the whole journey...the Love-Story of Nok and Nai one i will never forget.!

Sao Noi
Oct 9, 2019
"Sao Noi" means in english "Little Girl" and also gets referenced in the drama as "Little Mermaid"Because it indeed presents in the story like in the tale of Andersons "The Little Mermaid".You have to watch this drama to see how and why.This is one true hell of a soap opera that reminded me of the old classic spanish telenovelas,due to the historical settings and choice of background theme to the dramatic scenes.The experience left me breathless with excitement,as i came to fall in love with the main-leads,and cheered for their happiness.More viewers should watch this lakhorn,the Vill-Son pairing are incredible (i also started this lakhorn because of them),as their chemistry are the heart of this drama.Many characters are shown,and everyone of them were linked to each other and the plot. I don`t agree with the people who thinks that there were lot of unnecessary characters and that 34 episodes as whole,weren`t needed.I disagree because i followed the story and developement carefully in details.

Our Nangek (heroine) Nid have to go through many obstacles to win back the love of her life,our Praek (hero) San who have got amnesia,and who also doesn`t remember her and their time together on See Chang Island .Much angst are delivered in this story,with the antagonists doing everything to cause Nid harm,and keeping her away from her beloved San.

Overall,"Sao Noi" is far from being the perfect drama.But it has a lot to deliver..i have never by the way watched a thai lakhorn with this many episodes before,and i do not regret it.This drama also has 40% of the same cast as in another Vill-starrer "Sud Sai Pan".Son and Vill did well in portraying the undying and selfless love between Nid and San.I will look out for more dramas with Vill and Son together!Boonma and Kaew are one of the funniest secondary couples ever-their first meeting was totally romantic and charming.

Characters:

Vill Wannarot as Nid/Wanida: Vill is one of the few actresses i know of that delivers angst very well.She has a unique beauty and a face that don`t have to express her emotions-her eyes says it all.Her performance as the humble and innocent islander Nid was done very well...and her transformation into the sensual theater actress Wanida was done perfectly. She stole all hearts of the men,and more importantly her praeks.Nid is a heroine that can`t live without love once she has found it,once found it gets cruelly taken away from her,and we all follow her long journey in the dangerous and hypocritical High Society of Bangkok to find it again.

Son Yuke as San/Siam: Son reunites with his koo-jin Vill after 4 years in this drama as the rich heir who are engaged to Suwalee from the start.His character is a very passionate painter,who struggles to find his inspirational muse,but are very cynical and looks at the outside of every people.All that changes when he gets hit by a man and looses consciousness...and all his memories. He wakes up in the woods,as a new-born innocent soul.With the help from fate he finds See Chang Island and gets rescued by Nid who turns out to be his muse of inspiration,and soulmate.

Guy Ratchanok as Boonma:Guy shows his goofy charm in the character of Boonma,San`s loyal bestfriend who searches for San after his accident. A newspaper-reporter and striving to be a writer-he has a romantic heart,and a great loyalty to the people he loves.His character brought much humor to this drama,and made me fall in love with him.He finds his love-match in Nid`s bestfriend, the bold tom-boy Kaew.

Egg Butsakon as Suwalee: This girl dug her own grave,and jeez what a evil Nang Rai. She indeed loves no one but herself,and causes much harm to the main-leads due to her selfishness.The deed with the aunt was truly despicable-and both of them did get their karma!Egg did great job as Suwalee,she made me hate her immensely.I also kinda wish that Thana (played by Nut) ended up with her,he was one handsome devil that pursued Suwalee,but also ends up being the one getting revenge on her.They had lots of chemistry,but i guess the creators didn`t want Suwalee to find happiness.

Khongmalai as Marasee: What a stunning actress! She steals the heart of Khun Phra,San`s father.A famous bar-singer who are looked down by many people for her class and behaviour,becomes a true friend supporter and friend of Nid (to my surprise). This character had a lot of charisma and a very strong will that refused to surrender to anyone.I came to really admire her. I wish to see this actress in more lakhorns!

Mia Taeng
Apr 15, 2019
A classical trope that (actually) could have been pulled on better.A Husband torn between the wife and the mistress. Rome Patchata plays the spoiled and selfish heir Khongai gets forced by his mother to marry the food judge Arunprapai played by Chompoo Hargate. These two despises each other instantly, but Pai still marries him to avoid rumors about having a affair with her married ex-boyfriend. A stimulating and passionate marriage starts with obstacles threatening to break them apart, but they still come to fall in love with each other. With a former mistress doing everything to destroy Khongai`s and Pai`s marriage, Pai has two other admirers who earns for her love.

The first half is indeed the most interesting part of this Lakhorn. It has its moments of hilarious banter and humor. Where every character has its part of purpose. The villian Narong is a worthy one, even if he does deserve the ending he got i still think he was a redeemable character as he loves his adoptive sister Bproong with a intensity, and damn what a chemistry they have! Bproong was so self-destructive and mad that it made my head hurt to the bits. The risks she takes on winning Khonghai will frustrate you, but the actress do portray her so well that you do eventually wish for her to have happiness, and she could have that with Narong. But after the second half i struggled to finish this lakhorn, as the storyline took on a more crazy note and just took on bunch of drama to make it longer. Its a thai-lakhorn and they usually are overly dramatic, but this one just made my head hurt.Its my first time watching Rome and Chompoo in a lakhorn, and i do look forward to watch more of them, as i love Chompoo in the TV-SHOW 3-Zaap...her personality are so color-ful and naughty at the same time!

Her portrayal as Pai is done very well, as she did great with showing the struggle and pain in not being sure of the love of her husband. She was indeed sophisticated and smart throughout the story, and never backed away from a challenge. Always having the last word,liked that about her as a Nangek. Khongai is a man you struggle with, as he has the most character developement in this story. From a irresponsible and bratty person, he come to learn about the importance of family,life and love. Through his love for his wife Pai his view of the world changes and he learn to have compassion and patience and cherish his loved ones. He becomes a man who gets ready to take a bullet for his wife and child, thats a true hero indeed!

Kaen Sanaeha
Nov 2, 2018
"Kaen Sanaeha" starring Son Songpaisarn and Patricia Tanchanok as the Leading Man and Lady had an amazing chemistry together.Watching the first three episodes we get presented to a classic type of love-triangle.1:st wife,Lord Husband and his mistress,where both woman loves him but he only loves his mistress Bulah.The 1:st wifes loyal servant Fueng takes the pregnant mistress as a captive while the husband are overseas and cruelly steals her born son,but not knowing that she still are pregnant with a daughter.Fueng commands a slave to kill the mistress and throw her body on the river,but hearing the cry of the now born daughter,the slave Yord feel pity and saves both the mistress and her now born http://daughter.In another palace a daughter are born,while the three year old Chatt (Son`s character) happily goes around knowing he has become a older brother.Out of the river into their territory a man, unconscious woman and a child has arrived.The father and grandmother of Chatt decides to help these people and Yord also pretends to be mute not to answer any questions.But that day the mother of Chatt dies,and he with an sorrowful anger blames her death on the woman and her daughter for arriving.We watch Chatt,his sister Rima and the mistress daughter Roong (Patricias character) grow up into beautiful children,while the real twin-brother of Roong and mistress son grow up with the 1`st wife,thinking she are his mother and a father who lies paralyzed in bed because of the sorrow of losing his beloved Bulahn who he always thought of his true wife.Chatt bullies and abuses Roong mentally and does everything to make her life a living hell,but cares about her secretly...and soon growing up we watch him being entraced by Roong`s gentle beauty and goodness,and fall in love with her along with the process,and all the while Chatt`s sister Rima fall in love with the one young man she has treated as her enemy,Roongs twin-brother Chai Diew.Many misunderstandings will come between these two couple,especially Chatt and Roong,and with a haunting spirit after revenge these four will have to defeat the evilness that was created in the long gone past of their parents.

I normally don`t watch thai lakhorns or tv-series with paranormal fantasy that has ghosts or haunted spirits or magic,but i gave this one a chance mostly because i wanted to watch Son on-screen-i really love this actor like i love Push and Pae and i wish that these three actors someday will starr in lakhorn together as Maffia-Brothers,that would be so Cool!All three of them are tall,dark-haired and incredibly handsome!
I love this story,the plot and the whole structure of the drama and the romantic elements that takes place.Most people will hate Son`s character Chatt as he really behaves like a arrogant and proud bastard towards his heroine Roong,but i love their romance anyway,and i love the fact that the creators saved the Best Romance for the Last.Which means that the last episode are wonderful,you will love it.!There are many characters and follows four families-which means that there also are a whole lot of family-drama.But you will love it anyway-as the pure love-story of Chatt and Roong really amazes you...!

Jai Rao
Nov 2, 2018
"God may have created each people to do something. And i know now what i was born to do. I`m glad that he let me do something i love and want to do. And i will keep on doing what i love tirelssly, and i hope that someday...God will have mercy and give me back the most precious thing in my life. If you love someone, don`t hesitate to tell them that you love them. Tell them in the time when they understand its great meaning and you will be amazed how powerful and influential love is,when you can get that love back in return."

-Koravic

"Jai Rao" are a lakhorn that will obsess you and cheat you. With the exceptional performances and on-screen chemistry of Ken and Aff, they made this lakhorn super. It have it all for a Romance-Lover. Professional cast, incredible dynamic characters and a Epic kind of Love-story that never lets you forget it. We watch yet another Romantic lakhorn where Ken plays the role of a Smitten Alpha-hero and Aff playing the Gentle and Kind-hearted heroine-they are both reunited lovers but gets stuck in misunderstandings due to the hurt of betrayal of her leaving him many years ago. Trust me guys..This lakhorn are so heartbreakingly bittersweet and beautiful.

Buang Hong
Nov 2, 2018
I finished watching this lakhorn today,and i LOVE IT SO MUCH!Buang Hong is a beautiful made lakhorn,with a modernly take,full of glamour and elegance,and i enjoyed watching every second of it.This is my second time watching James Ji,after "Neung Nai Suang".James Ji and Kimberly did a really great job starring together in this lakhorn.They have got great chemistry,and i love the love-scenes,emotion-scenes and jealous-scenes between them,it all was so beautiful.

The beautiful and spoiled model Pimlapat (Heroine) loose everything,both fame and glamour after her father`s death.The hardship without enough money makes her agree to a job to seduce the succesful charming hotel-owner Ramet (Hero).Both of them fall in love with each other,but her betrayal soon reveals and Ramet,heartbroken and angry makes a decision that changes Pimlapat`s life forever and makes her become the swan she was meant to be

Wayupak Montra
Nov 2, 2018
"Wayupak Montra" are the fourth and last lakhorn in the "4 hearts behind the mountain" series starring Boy and Margie,this are my first lakhorn watching them together and as main-leads and i can easily understand why they have got so many fans,they have an explosive chemistry and are very great actors.In the future i will watch more of their lakhorns.This is the vineyard-owner Lom`s love-story.It was very funny to meet the other characters also,and i became so happy when i saw Nadech and Yaya too,they are so adorable!
The Crown Princess
Jun 17, 2019
I watched the Master Edition of "The Crown Princess" that consisted of 13 Episodes. Being a hard-core NY-fan myself i was one of the many people who looked forward to this lakhorn since the start of 2017.I have watched and do appreaciate Anne Thong`s former productions, so i knew this would be a terrific story..and starring our beloved koo-kwans as the main-couple already made this golden for me. As you can see by my rating, i was not disappointed.
The plot itself is around a throne that has to be protected, but it so much more than a throne everyone wants. Its the life of everyone around this story, and that it can touch everyone.

Alice Madeleine Theresa Phillips is head-strong and a fighter and warrior of her own. She is a princess who early in her life had to learn to defend herself and survive all hardships and weapons her enemies keep throwing at her. No wonder she never could trust anyone easily, since every one around her wanted to kill her for the throne. For her protection she has to marry the honorable and brave Lieutenant Commander Davin Samuthyakorn and takes on the identity as a commoner. Its a delight to watch Alice throw herself into danger, in which Davin always ends up saving her. These two lonely souls finds solace in each others company, therefore they fall irrevocably in love. Deep down knowing its impossible for a commoner and princess to marry, these two struggles to accept their fates and duties,instead of following their hearts.

Its a powerful made lakhorn with a very powerful message, and i am happy that this lakhorn ended with a nice conclusion and a HEA for our main-leads. Can someone agree with how smothering hot Nadech looked in his performance as Davin, and just how magnificently beautiful Yaya looked as Alice! Just wow, these two together totally lighted up the screen! I love one dialuge from Davin which expressed the pureness and selfless nature in his love for Alice: " I am just happy looking up at the sky,without ever having to possess it".This lakhorn has always showed us Alice and Davin`s impossible love-story through that metaphor-in which Davin is as strong as the mountain, and Alice as high as the sky.

There are moments of laughs (especially in the start of their marriage) and moments of bitter-sweet romance and moments of honesty...and moments of deadly action..and indeed moments of heartbreak. I still cry every time Nadech and Yaya cry...and they poured their hearts out while playing Davin and Alice!
I also have to give credit for Sara Legge for her supporting character! She made one of a hell performance as Princess Kate and i am amazed by her! Intad Leowrakwong as the care-free Prince Alan and his blooming romance with Danika was so freaking adorable- buddies to lovers! There was also the third couple i actually wished had more screen time (not always that happen) but i got what i got. There was also some unnecessary flash-back scenes near the end, which i think they could have replaced with more love-scenes with Davin and Alice.
I also love the (real) kiss-scenes between Alice and Davin! And tell me about how more dramatic the episodes got near the end of it, trust Anne about sticking to the lakhorn closure about dramatics, just love it! The love-letter Alice got from Davin in the last episode totally made me cry my heart out damn! I have watched every lakhorn with Nadech and Yaya now, and just wow how they complete my expectations and hopes, the dynamics in their romance are different one in this drama, as their ranks and duties take much place in the distance between them. But the longing between Alice and Davin always shows in their eyes...so much that even that keeps the chemistry alive in fireworks!

Boys Over Flowers
Feb 8, 2019
“You’re not afraid of anything in this world, but when you see a bug you start quivering in fear. Rather than having a single finger broken on your girlfriend, you’re an idiot that thinks it would be better if all your ribs were broken instead. You don’t even know the difference between pride and privacy. You’re so stupid you swear your always right even though you completely mess up every saying in the book. You hate kids but you want to take your son to go see the stars.
You want to become a good father. You’re a lonely but affectionate person. That’s exactly who you are. Say it… my name.” – Jan Di

We all korean lovers know the name of this classical drama,that will forever stay in our heart."Boys over Flowers" changed the whole Asian industry and made it grow bigger than ever.I have wached all the "Boys over Flowers" versons,watched the anime and even read the manga.This korean version has cut deeply than any of the others.I LOVE everything about this wonderful tv-series.The deep and sizzling romance between the arrogant and hot-tempered Go Jun-pyo and the optimistic and hard-working Geum Jan-di,the warm friendship between Jan-di and the remarkable F4...and the uniqe brotherhood of F4.I love the songs,they couler the drama so much.I both laughed when they laughed...and cried when they cried.I was there with the main-characters from the start.I fell in love with them through their journey together.This unforgettable,severe and beautiful drama are one that will stay in our hearts forever...

Kleun Cheewit
Nov 2, 2018
I have now finished this new thai lakhorn starring Urassaya Sperbund and Prin Suparat. Yaya are and will always be my favourite thai-actress, she is so beautiful, talented and charismatic,and in here as the serious celebrity Jeerawat, she showed an different side of herself. Mark did a great job too,and both of them had an incredible chemistry in this drama. One of my favourite lakhorns ever, this is a MUST WATCH for all Romantic Slap-Kiss Fans!..

This angsty-romantic drama follows an beautiful and goodhearted famous actress named Jeerawat,and a skilled brave lawyer called Sathit which fate made them meet in the most worst possible way for soulmates like them to http://meet.In a car accident Jeerawat kills Sathit`s fiancee.Her death makes him a coldhearted and cruel man,who only require revenge and does everything to destroy Jeerawat.

Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised
Nov 2, 2018
"I´m just a realistic man,a bottle filled with shells and sand.Afraid to love beyond what i can lose when it comes to you" Satawat to Anusaniya in "When a Man Loves a women".

This lakhorn are the fourth lakhorn produced by Anne and my very first lakhorn watching James Ma on-screen,and i have to say that he is a very talented and handsome actor.This drama are a very intense one,with a passionate hero and heroine,slap-kiss scenes,very much drama,and emotional scenes that made me cry so much.This one are a very beautiful lakhorn and Kimberly as always made a awesome job acting the heroine,she will always be my second favourite after Urassaya.James and Kimberly also had an incredible chemistry,love this lakhorn very much!

Ab Ruk Online
Nov 2, 2018
"Ab Ruk Online" are a very enjoyable lakhorn starring four great actors,Anne,Peter,Mark and Kimberly.This one are my first lakhorn were i got to see Anne co-starr with another actor than Ken,and this is my third lakhorn starring both Mark and Kimberly together,and i mostly watched this,cuz i wanted to watch their love-story.Kim and Mark really have a great chemistry."Ab Ruk Online" are Anne´s third production,and i have to say that she is a very great producer,i have almost watched all her produced lakhorns and i have to say i love her work.This drama has a great cast,the similar cast to "Punya Chon Kon Krua" and "When a Man Loves a Woman",wonderful plot,amazing characters and lovely romance.

Game Rai Game Rak
Nov 2, 2018
This is my absolute favourite lakhorn ever!"Game Rai Game Ruk" changed my life and made me loose sleep in one night and i have re-watched it hundred times.I love this series so much that it`s hard to explain.The plot,the maincharacters and the emotions,it all is so much and so incredible that it made my heart beat faster.I LOVE IT ALL.
This is my second lakorn starring Nadech and Yaya together and i only fell multi more in love with them and became a total fan of them.Their chemistry,the love-scenes and the angsty were all so great and powerful.This series will live in my heart forever.

Yaya ´starred as the beautiful Nangfah who steals the heart of her protecter Saichon. Yaya made an incredible performance with Nangfahs childlike nature and with her Angel-like beauty she easily expressed her emotions with a naive heart, and i loved every minute of it. She is stubborn and wild...and even while she got back her all memories and forgot all about her Saichon her heart faithfully stayed true to her beloved Saichon.

Nadech starred as the happiest and youthful Saichon- graceful as the nature himself he were a fearless islander who falls in love at first sight with his soulmate, Nangfah on the beach where he rescues her and takes her to his home. Their love are pure and so passionately strong that it undid me as a watcher. They get married...but the blissful happiness no longer lasts when Nangfah gets taken away by her sisters men from her husbands arms, and bloody and beaten he does everything to protect his wife-but he gets shot and both of them gets separated. After he wakes up he screams with a heartbreaking pain when he realizes that his beloved Nangfah has been taken away from him.

Saichon are one of my favourite heroes on televison,ever. He is a man who lives and breathes his love for Nangfah and is a man who can`t live without her. A Passionate Alpha, a Byronic Hero, which means that his feelings are so passionate that he can destroy everyone around him.