One Step (2017) poster

Korean Movies

May 11, 2017
"One Step" of failure.
The film did not fail completely thanks to the story and its components, it lacked what we call "want is power" the film was warm and technically medium, story he has but sinned in the execution, could have become a wonderful film in the hands of Another director.

Weed Juhn Jai-Hong could not take advantage of the potential that this written history had. Synesthesia is one of the few topics covered in films and when well presented is phenomenal.
_Kihyo_
Aug 27, 2017
I'm a little bit disappointed... The story itself is great but as it is used in the movie, it's actually kind of poor.
The surface is good but the background feels empty, especially the end, feels like someone cut the movie before the real end.
Same goes for the characters background, good on the surface but really lite. For example, the fact that Sandara has lost her memory feels important but is actually not elaborated enough.

Thankfully the cast is talented so it was still cool to watch, Sandara is really touching. And for the songs well, they are absolutely beautiful and are one of the strongest points of the movie.

So, I'm glad that I watched it, although I'm not sure that I will rewatch it in a short time.