U-Prince The Series: The Ambitious Boss (2017) poster

aqil3s
Jul 17, 2018
Story: the story was fun, it was about the mafia daughter who are really stupid and it will frustrated you after some times. and bout the guy that really love the girl since they re small and tease her a lot but always there for her. the story was fun.. the both parents and the main lead are damn funny. and i like it when they bring others u-prince in this series as the lead friends even when that make u quite sad as u realize it the last u-prince series. but for those who watched a lot of other drama like korean, english or others, u will feel annoyed with small details in this series like the fake blood or the sniper laser.

Acting/Cast: it was really good. the chemistry are also good, the girl are annoyingly stupid but funny and cute, the guy are soo nice that you will hope your boyfriend treat you like that

Music: not that obvious to remember

Rewatch: not gonna rewatch it unless im really2 boring.. might watch it again after some time

joan
Jan 3, 2018
I personally really enjoy the entire U-Prince Series but this is the most anticipated one for me and it certainly lived up to my expectations
It is a really funny drama with funny characters. Mantou has parents that are really humorous and they adore her a lot as well. I must admit that Mantou's stupidity really frustrates me at certain part of the dramas but she is a really adorable and understanding girl. This drama is really worth watching and rewatching because it is really funny and the plot is fantastic as well.
Jun 17, 2019
This U Prince was not one of my favourite ones, but it was okay.

The story was funny at first and the leading lady was adorable. I also liked the fact that the love triangle had a chance and it was interesting overall. And I would have loved the main love story if the U prince wasn't a bit mean to the girl and always putting her down. I do get that he was in love with her for years and that he was a bit awkward, but he was a bit violent when it came to her.

Other than that, the drama was entertaining. So, seven out of ten.
Yo0osammy
Feb 6, 2019
First things first, I'm just going through this whole series and it's truly not bad, it kills my time at work and kills my time at home when I'm doing something, it's also nice I can play it in the background and just listen too. The thing about this series and I'm sorry to those that are offended is that I think March is not a good looking guy at all. In the show though, he was nice, over ambitious but a little aggressive, like he was bold which is cool but I was like dang. But I looked at him every time and I was like ugh, can't you look any better? As far as the FL lead, I liked her, she played the right amount of stupid for this show and it cracked me up. I liked all the families because they were nice and sweet and hilarious might I add. The drama was a little much because I was like lol this is kind of dumb, but all these series are like that, they're trash but like good trash ya know?