U-Prince The Series: The Badly Politics (2017) poster

aqil3s
Jul 17, 2018
Story: this is the second series that i like in UP series after Crazy Artist.. the story is cute. the guy is not over the top like any other UP ambassador portrayed in their series, the guy is basically a normal guy not to mention he is runaway prince so obviously he got his own attitude. but not so over as i said he was being portrayed as normal guy. the story was funny ! and i really love it when the main lead are wearing the girls clothes. pretty sure he is much more beautiful that most of us.. the girl main lead also is just like a normal universities girl which she dont really go around chasing the guy like the other series.. the story is good and lighthearted without any really evil villain.. it just a story between both lead.

Acting/Cast: i really like the acting of both lead, they are so cute. just like crazy artist where u can feel the chemistry between lead and feel sad when the lead is crying.. it is the same with this series.

music: i dont really like it personally.

rewatch: it is the 2nd series that i like in UPrince series. obviously gonna watch it again ! there is no dragging in this 4 ep okay..

Jul 7, 2017
My second U-prince mini drama had almost a better story than the one with T Rex, though I've watched this one because T Rex was in. The story is amusind and really funny at first, with the girl being a delight, and actually, being the sole reason why the whole thing was funny. The romance was okay, though kind of sad, and the conclution was a bit unsatisfying. But, overall, it was an enjoyable drama.
DramaNewbie
Aug 12, 2017
I have no idea why the rating is as high as it is for Survey because the story was so weak. Not until episode 4 do we actually get substantial drama, which is far too late if you ask me. The OST was meh and the romance was lukewarm until episode three. I did not get any vibe that either character was interested in each other. I think the writers were going for passionate hate that turns into love but to me it felt more like I hate you but I need you...so I will keep you around but I am still gonna be mad about it. Not the worst of the series but you could definitely skip it and live,