Buang Hong (2017) poster

The best thai lakorns
Favorite Dramas

syana
Apr 30, 2017
A good and interesting lakorn.
as for those people who says that there is no chemistry between the leads, watch and judge but for me there is. both good looking.

Min is an evil witch, i hated her so much. but its normal in every lakorn to have an evil witch.
GIVE BUANG HONG A TRY!! I LIKED IT SO FAR.
coolcancerian
Apr 25, 2017
I started this drama for James ..he is cute
This drama has good flow to it ...no dragging...though there is an evil character like any other Thai drama nothing over the top and surprisingly not really irritating..which is quite a fresh change
Everything is justified..and all characters got what they deserved by the end

I would definitely recommend this drama..
Both leads did well and looked pretty ..supporting characters r very good too ..esp the ones around the evil lady working as her assistants deserve an applause by the end

it's all about how female lead becomes better person with help of male lead !!
Oh btw the theme song for this drama is really good ????

Mylene Alva
Feb 16, 2018
I saw James at the promotional poster of this drama and i got curious. I was not expecting too much when  but after watching episode 1, i was hooked up and i ended up finishing the drama in 2 days!
I find the story interesting, although it lacked some logic but still watcheable. I find James'acting on this drama lacking emotions but his good looks filled up everything. Jee's character development is the best part of the drama. I love how sge changed for the better. The ending of the drama is satisfying. I recommend this to every one.
Luna Vang
May 24, 2017
I went into this lakorn hoping for a badass female lead, although in the beginning she was bratty and obnoxious I had this little hope like "okay her character will began to redeem itself a little, hopefully?". But I was disappointed, her character was only weak, simple, and had her go-to trait a brat. We do see some bit of change around episode 6-7 but I felt that it wasn't sufficient.

I am not that in love with the male lead, he had those similar characteristics as what you'll see from other lakorn, he cares for the niang'ek, "helps" her from behind the scene, la-di-da-di-da but I did;t feel touch like I would with other lakorns. The lakorn did not do any justice of romance. I wouldn't blame the actors and actress, it's kind of like the storyline/the way it was directed, there was no sense/a drive to convey of a love connections between the two leading actors, and even if there was one I felt that it was weak and wasn't able to fully relay those feelings of love between the characters.

I tried to do as other comments said, to finished before reviewing, and I did finished, after skipping through a lot of parts because it frustrated me so much. I'm suppose to fall in love with the storyline, the lead characters, but what this drama left me was disappointment. 6 episodes into the drama and I felt that the true plot hasn't even happened, it was a real dragger. I felt no sympathy for the male lead, and I hated how weak the niang'ek was. No love connection could be felt at all that's why I didn't even have a sense of wanting to root for the two lead actors to end up together. It didn't create the feels I would usually expect when watching lakorns.

This is just my opinion I'm sorry if it was so long, but Dang IT! I just had to comment an opinion because this frustration at this LAKORN, ARGHHH!!! lol I was hoping for so much more but... the disappointment was real (not at the actors but more towards the storyline, i wanted a bigger development)

asiandramafan
May 25, 2017
We have a rich, spoiled, model, narcissist daughter (Pimlapas) of a rich business man, he marries one of her daughter's model colleague (Mathawee), whom took every single penny of him while getting divorced. When dad lost everything gone bankruptcy, he kills himself, Pimlapas is left with nothing but loads of debts to pay. Ramet fancies Pimlapas since the day he saw her on the runway modelling, one of his competitors approaches Pimlapas offers her money to steal some documents, to be able to make her accept they lie to her that he's holding records of the wife whom he had an affair with, ( which is not true obviously) so Pimlapas goes to his hotel to seduce Ramet to get the documents, while trying to seduce Ramet she falls in love with him.

On the day that she's about to steal the documents she's been caught by Ramet, and force to work as a maid in the hotel, at first it was hard for her to get used to the job, she clashed with everyone, she was lazy, she bribed her roommate to do laundry for her .

Being a waitress in the hotel changed her personality, she matured, and became a better person. While she was doing waitressing she was under the close watch of Ramet, as he really wanted her to change..

Their relationship goes through a lot of difficulties, Not to mention her ex step mother was playing every single game you can imagine to make Pim upset, and break her relationship, reputation.

This goes through the end of the drama, unfortunately a woman with Mathawe's character gets away with everything even in real life.

One thing i really liked is how Mathawe's 2 gay helpers backed up and be on Pim's side at the end. They helped her to find a new job, and offered her to work with them .

It's a happy ending but you don't see a single kiss until the very end of the drama.

I am sorry to tell this but I've not seen any chemistry between the two leads.

It's sure that James is a very handsome actor, but these 2 were not a good match, I couldn't get that in love woman feeling from Kim, she's not a bad actress but I just could not ship these 2..

Azet
Nov 2, 2018
I finished watching this lakhorn today,and i LOVE IT SO MUCH!Buang Hong is a beautiful made lakhorn,with a modernly take,full of glamour and elegance,and i enjoyed watching every second of it.This is my second time watching James Ji,after "Neung Nai Suang".James Ji and Kimberly did a really great job starring together in this lakhorn.They have got great chemistry,and i love the love-scenes,emotion-scenes and jealous-scenes between them,it all was so beautiful.

The beautiful and spoiled model Pimlapat (Heroine) loose everything,both fame and glamour after her father`s death.The hardship without enough money makes her agree to a job to seduce the succesful charming hotel-owner Ramet (Hero).Both of them fall in love with each other,but her betrayal soon reveals and Ramet,heartbroken and angry makes a decision that changes Pimlapat`s life forever and makes her become the swan she was meant to be

Pacha Vang
Jun 26, 2017
Overall... this drama was great ! I heard lots of bad reviews but I still watch it because I love the main couple. I give this drama a 9/10 because the story line was very good, love chemistry was adorable, and the acting hits me so much, like I feel all the emotions that the main girl Pin had. The 1/10 was that I wanted more, more of the love chemistry and less rush of the drama. The drama was short. It would've been better if the love ending extends more. I love how this drama sort of connects with another drama's characters!! Okay not trying to spoil anything ! This drama is a watch ! By the way, the main girls character was not annoying to me because I really do see that in real life me, personally watching the drama I learned a lot from her and the character is very strong with a kind mind. Thanks for reading my review !

saving_grace
May 13, 2019
This lakorn had made me excited every scene. But its too bad. You'll just see a kissing scene at the end of the series only .

James was really an inlovable actor on his portrayal of KHUN RAMET. He is like a perfect guy in the dream world of girls that never makes a single mistake. Her love for PIMLAPAT was selfless..
The chaotic problems that the villain bring was just balance on the series. It's too mean but. It 's just how her role was..

Overall the story was good. I will give it an A.