An adult romance about a forty-something woman finding love and who works as a television producer. She has no interest in romance and just concerns herself with preparing for retirement, but when she moves to a new town, she meets a 46-year-old man who’s widowed and has one child, and a romance begins. Edit Translation
- Native Title: 끝에서 두번째 사랑
- Also Known As: The Second Last Love , My Second Last Love , Second Love , Choehoorobooteo Doobeonjjae Sarang , 최후로부터 두번째 사랑 , Choehurobuteo Dubeonjjae Sarang , Kkeuteseo Dubeonjjae Sarang , Kkeutaeseo Doobunjjae Sarang
- Screenwriter: Choi Yoon Jung
- Director: Choi Young Hoon
- Genres: Romance, Life, Drama
Cast & Credits
The drama itself is good, I loved the leads because personally I'm a hard fan of Kim Hee-Ae. Is a familiar drama condensed in 20 episodes and well carried but I have to say sometimes it was a bit long to me.
Where I should to start? If you are searching an adult drama without these childish moments in others of the same genre this is your drama.
Mature actor/actresses portraying mature characters. Good!
- The plot is very common, but the secondary characters personal stories add salt to the drama.
- The locations are beautiful or at least to me! A way to meet new cities or landscapes in korea.
- The family theme is cute, and probably one of my favorite things in this drama maybe because my family is very similar to them and I love these kind of bonds.
If you like Kim seulgi.. Just watch this drama, I dont know why but this girl has charisma as actress and I think she could make easily others roles apart of romcom.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand I wanna add one thing more, I finished this drama because I I got so used to the stories of the others couples. Don't disappointed *thumb up*
No my favorite drama, maybe it will go to that '' re watch some parts'' list. But if you are bored give to this a try!