• Last Online: Mar 4, 2017

Zombieland / living with daryl. LOL
Second to Last Love

by bambamby

Nov 3, 2016
Second to last love... The drama itself is good, I loved the leads because personally I'm a hard fan of Kim Hee-Ae. Is a familiar drama condensed in 20 episodes and well carried but I have to say sometimes it was a bit long to me. Where I should to start? If you are searching an adult drama without these childish moments in others of the same genre this is your drama. Mature actor/actresses portraying mature characters. Good! To point: - The plot is very common, but the secondary characters personal stories add salt to the drama. - The locations are beautiful or at least to me! A way to meet new cities or landscapes in korea. - The family theme is cute, and probably one of my favorite things in this drama maybe because my family is very similar to them and I love these kind of bonds. To REMARK: If you like Kim seulgi.. Just watch this drama, I dont know why but this girl has charisma as actress and I think she could make easily others roles apart of romcom. Aaaaaaaaaaaand I wanna add one thing more, I finished this drama because I I got so used to the stories of the others couples. Don't disappointed *thumb up* Personal opinion: No my favorite drama, maybe it will go to that '' re watch some parts'' list. But if you are bored give to this a try!