The road to becoming an empress is paved with treachery. Ruyi (Zhou Xun) is a consort who quickly learns to navigate the treacherous politics of the the royal court and move up the ranks.
After becoming Empress, Ruyi still must survive the many conspiracies against her. Her relationship with Emperor Qianlong (Wallace Huo) becomes eroded even when Ruyi is able to overcome the challenges.
Can Ruyi maintain her role as Empress under such difficult circumstances?
“Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace” is a 2018 Chinese drama series directed by Wang Jun. It is adapted from the novel Hou Gong Ru Yi Zhuan by Liu Lianzi and is a sequel to the critically acclaimed 2011 television drama “Empresses in the Palace.” Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
- Zhou XunUlanara · Qingying / Ruyi [Step Empress]Main Role
- Wallace HuoAisin-Gioro · Hongli [Qianlong Emperor]Main Role
- Janine ChangKeliyete · Hailan [Consort Yu]Main Role
- Dong JieFucha · Langhua [Empress]Support Role
- Xin Zhi LeiJin Yuyan [Consort Jia]Support Role
- Tong YaoGao Xiyue [Consort Hui]Support Role
It's not because she couldn't but she doesn't want to. She, from the start of the drama until the end, her heart and endurance are all because of her most beloved Hong Li (Emperor Qian Long).
Hong Li said that she's the one who changed after she cut off a strand of her hair. But no, Ruyi has never changed. Right from the beginning until her very last breath, she's still being that Ruyi who loves Hong Li wholeheartedly.