Art in Love (2017) poster

Asiandramaworld_k
Oct 24, 2018
Hi friends.
I have a habit of watching shows which no one watches and giving reviews. So I started this show after seeing there is no review in MDL about this show.

This show starts with college life and goes to after 7 years. But college life scenes are not looking fresh bcoz the actors are older enough to play college students. Then after the leap both leads still fight for various reasons but they love each other deeply too. Which we can easily guess.

I like Jia Wu and Ke San couple more than Yu fei and Chen Yi. Jia Wu looks very friendly and approachable. George Hu is another reason for me to complete this show. Songs are okay. The scenes which made me really angry are, the unnecessary plot at the end. And she leaves him and comes back after getting better. Those are not needed, since they wanted to drag the episodes, they used these plot twists.

There is nothing much as art in this show.

Rewatch - no no never
Music - k
Acting - could be better
Overall 5/10

Life is good
Feb 5, 2019
Starting is good ,it's story line little bit match with the" A love so beautiful "(chinese drama) by watching starting of its episode as I like "A love so beautiful" drama so love to watch this to think that what it will be it's ending who will get whom but after 10 episode it looks like that they extended the drama with no use ..The past emotional story of lead actor character didn't connect emotionally. Continue to watch because waiting to see how the lead actor and actress will meet but they took it to 34 episodes then again tragedy which really not connect me . Only because of all the character of this drama I completed watching it .They all did great job their acting protect the drama otherwise nothing special in this drama .
Love story is good .
All I can say it is a one time watch .

dedth
Jan 8, 2019
There is nothing inherently special about Art In Love that i have not seen in other Chinese dramas before. Here To Heart, Memories Of Love, My Sunshine, and Where The Lost Ones Go all have the same premise: the leads fall in love but for one reason or another one of them has to go away and ends up hurting the other, time passes, they meet again and butt heads. Art in Love also doesn't seem to know where to put its focus, there was too many conflicts and resolutions that it ended up becoming a little draggy, it felt unnecessary and it could have been better if they picked a few of them and explored them a little more.
What I enjoyed most, however, was that the female lead, Li Chen Yin grew from college to adulthood. In college she was naive and overly bubbly who would only put her foot down occasionally, but in her adulthood she was more mature and stood her ground more often. I think that actress Adi Kan did this really well.

I think that the lead actors did a good job. In many Chinese dramas i find that they rely mostly in telling the audience what the characters are feeling rather than showing us, but in Art In Love,on many occasions, they focused on the expressions of the main characters rather than having them say something and i think that those expressions conveyed the feeling better than be told about them. George Hu's micro expressions are amazing, by the way. And Adi Kan did a really good job as well.

I didn't take too much notice of the music but i know that George Hu sang at least one of them and i loved it.