In the Ex-aid team up movie which takes place not long After the events of Kamen Rider Ghost, Takeru is having trouble returning to normal life when he is suddenly caught up in an attack by a group of terrorists who have stolen proto gashats from GEMM Corp. Lead by Doctor Pac-man. Now he must team up with Emu Hojo AKA Kamen Rider Ex-aid and the other Doctor Riders as well as several Legend Rider to stop Doctor Pac-man from bringing his evil plan to fruition. Add Synopsis In Portuguese
- Native Title: 仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズ Dr.パックマン対エグゼイド&ゴースト with レジェンドライダー
- Also Known As: Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu: Dokutā Pakkuman tai Eguzeido ando Gōsuto wizu Rejendo Raidā ,
- Directors: Sakamoto Koichi
- Genres: Action, Mystery, Tokusatsu, Comedy, Law, Crime, Youth, Drama, Martial Arts, Family, Medical, Fantasy, Detective, Investigation
Cast & Credits
- Iijima HirokiEmu Hojo / Kamen Rider Ex-AidMain Role
- Nishime ShunTakeru Tenkuji / Kamen Rider GhostMain Role
- Shiraishi ShunyaHaruto Souma / Kamen Rider WizardSupport Role
- Takeuchi RyomaShinnosuke Tomari / Kamen Rider DriveSupport Role
- Seto ToshikiHiiro Kagami / Kamen Rider BraveSupport Role
- Yamamoto RyosukeMakoto Fukami / Kamen Rider SpecterSupport Role
Kamen Rider is the name of a television and film franchise of the genus tokusatsu created in Japan by the mangaká Shotaro Ishinomori and produced by the Toei Company. The franchise began in 1971 with a series called simply Kamen Rider, which was derived from the manga of the same name. Over the years, the series' popularity has grown to the point of spin-offs on both television and film, as well as the Direct Video Market (OVA).
"Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider" retains the same brilliance as all previous ones, both in history and evolution.
The theme video game and Pac-Man is not original, but the story is good, joined the useful to enjoyable to recreate an interesting story.
The highlights undoubtedly go to the action scenes mainly the fight scenes where the characters as usual in the franchise gave a show of well choreographed acrobatics.
The costume is another element very well presented and worked, it was difficult in the past to create a suit that fits perfectly to the movements of the body.
The soundtrack and sound design are equivalent, very well chosen and added in moments of intense action to animate the viewer by putting it in the climax.
Cinematography remains neutral, since other films do not have much innovation, ready-made scenarios, special effects of explosion and simple fire to cut costs.
In general, "Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider" has fulfilled what he promised, some may find it very colorful, reflects the childishness of CGI's " Extravagant ", I like it, this is the author's signature of Japan, it's his identity coming from animes and manga and strongly present in the tokusatsu. From negative even, the lack of a more feminine cast, women also know how to fight, in addition to giving a more charming touch to the genre. Highly recommend!